Zone1 Racial Differences

Hector12

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2023
Whenever a black criminal is beaten up or killed by the police at the scene of the black criminal's most recent crime, there is a black ghetto riot.

Have you ever heard of whites looting and burning stores when a white criminal is beaten up or killed by the police at the scene of his most recent crime? I have not either.

Whites dont act like a minority block, but recently they might change and do... In 2016 they said that Whites "voted like a minority block for Trump". I think the less whites there are in America (used to be 90% in 1923 and hundred years later only 63% now), they will act more like a minority.

Whenever a black criminal is beaten up or killed by the police at the scene of the black criminal's most recent crime, there is a black ghetto riot.

Have you ever heard of whites looting and burning stores when a white criminal is beaten up or killed by the police at the scene of his most recent crime? I have not either.
I have not either.

Nah, the mark-up should keep you away.

I figure I could hitch-up a bass boat to a side-by-side and fill the boat up with high end gear and hunting boots.

You're right. Get useful stuff that actually increases in value.

Leave the bling to the dindu's who don't understand what value actually is.

Blacks rioted when Martin Luther King was killed. Why didn't whites riot when President Kennedy was killed?

White criminals usually do white collar crime. It's less obvious than street crime, but white collar criminals get away with more money.

White criminals usually do white collar crime. It's less obvious than street crime, but white collar criminals get away with more money.
There are violent white criminals. Whites do not riot when the police kill them. Many of us are pleased.

on a raw number basis, there are more violent white criminals than black criminals. Whites still don’t riot when one gets beaten or shot by cops. A white’s first reaction is “ the jerk probably deserved it”.

on a raw number basis, there are more violent white criminals than black criminals. Whites still don’t riot when one gets beaten or shot by cops. A white’s first reaction is “ the jerk probably deserved it”.
The other thing is that the BLM riots that swept the nation* were all done over a lie that police unfairly gun down unarmed blacks in massive numbers, when in truth it is exceedingly rare and not as frequent as with whites.

*sidebar: Interesting how Fauci was so opposed to church services in parking lots and made people stay in their cars 6 feet apart, but gave his approval to thousands of BLM rioters/protestors to gather en masse.

Forum List

Back