Rachel Maddow Leads MSNBC To Record Ratings, The Only Cable News Network To Gain Viewers

The only thing I know for sure with this bit of news is it’s NOT good for America.

Maddow is the left-wing version of Hannity.
Not really. Maddow has a measurable IQ.

Maddow is a fear-mongering bitch who relies on unrelenting bias, deceit and most of all abject stupidity/willful ignorance to thrive. She loathes the president as much as Hannity loves him, the only difference is Hannity doesn’t pretend to give a damn by whipping up false tears on air.

Where were her tears when children illegals were handed over to human traffickers in 2014? Was she too busy kissing Obama’s ass to let her viewers in on such an injustice?
Your evidence Obama was turning illegals over to human traffickers, or you are a liar?

LOL you’re over there hoping and praying I’m a liar, aren’t you?
Not anymore!

The only thing I know for sure with this bit of news is it’s NOT good for America.

Maddow is a fear-mongering bitch who relies on unrelenting bias, deceit and most of all abject stupidity/willful ignorance to thrive. She loathes the president as much as Hannity loves him, the only difference is Hannity doesn’t pretend to give a damn by whipping up false tears on air.

Where were her tears when children illegals were handed over to human traffickers in 2014? Was she too busy kissing Obama’s ass to let her viewers in on such an injustice?
Your evidence Obama was turning illegals over to human traffickers, or you are a liar?

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Majority & Minority Staff Report - Protecting Unaccompanied Alien Children from Trafficking and Other Abuses 2016-01-282.pdf
Where in the report does it say Obama turned them over to traffickers?

The brainless Libratard hive has glommed around MSMBC like flies drawn to a steaming pile of manure. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:
Yea, the thing about "flies and manure" is, you never have to guess what the flies are going to do there. Can't say the same for the Republican party.

Knowing the flies will eat shit will not up their chances of election.

She tells the truth. Which is what honest people want. That's why people go to her.
Madcow and "truth" aren't even in the same zip code. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:
If what you were saying was true, you would have cited multiple times when she was deliberately not telling the truth. You did not. Which makes you the liar, not her.

She tells the truth. Which is what honest people want. That's why people go to her.
Madcow and "truth" aren't even in the same zip code. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:
If what you were saying was true, you would have cited multiple times when she was deliberately not telling the truth. You did not. Which makes you the liar, not her.
Yeah...let’s all watch Madcow with pen and paper and write down every other second where she conjures up yet another anti-Trump meme.

Yeah...let’s all watch Madcow with pen and paper and write down every other second where she conjures up yet another anti-Trump meme.
Better than listening to lies from Hannity, or the rest of those twisted nit wits.

Sadly, she doesn't engage it much.
The truth and IQ are synonymous. Show us where she measurably lies to us, then you are smart enough to say she has no IQ. If not, guess who ends up with the lower IQ? And then we'll see how she beat you at your own bs without ever coming on here to defend herself. Lol!

I find it interesting that the linked article talks about the ratings for the month of August. Looking in the lower right hand corner of my computer screen tells me there are three days left.

I love how she "beat Hannity head-to-head', except for the fact that he was on vacation for many days this month!

I wonder how many more lies we can find in that article. Notice it fails to provide any numbers. I wonder why?

Has she mentioned anything about that 21 trillion dollar can we're kicking down the road?

Better than listening to lies from Hannity, or the rest of those twisted nit wits.
Actually, just as bad.

Sadly, she doesn't engage it much.
The truth and IQ are synonymous. Show us where she measurably lies to us, then you are smart enough to say she has no IQ. If not, guess who ends up with the lower IQ? And then we'll see how she beat you at your own bs without ever coming on here to defend herself. Lol!
You mean the Maddow I watched for 2 years who was all anti Neo-Con and all MAGA until Trump announced he was going to run?

LOL what a hot mess

content_maddow.jpg

In total viewers, the season premiere of the Discovery Channel’s “Alaskan Bush People” landed on top with 3.41 million. Fox News’ “Hannity” followed closely behind with its Monday (3.26 million) and Wednesday night (3.20 million) editions rounded out the top 3 of the week.

Top 25 original cable shows (including ties) in adults 18-49 for August 13-19, 2018
‘WWE Raw’ and ‘Alaskan Bush People’ lead: Cable top 25 for August 13-19

Maddow and MSNBC are the place to go if you are in need of getting a daily fix to keep your extreme hate of the right alive.

Forum List

Back