Race riots are ok

Really? That never happened? All those race riots NEVER EVER happened? And funny how those race riots that never happened helped the democrats? Reminds me once upon a time when the NAZIs burned down the fucking Reichstag and blamed their enemies for it. History is repeating itself.
Riots against so-called 'white privilege' are OK per the Democrat Marxists. They will gain more power by dividing the American people. They are traitors and revel in sedition. They will call anyone who disagrees with them the same. That's their game. Don't fall for it.
You actually live in a city that has Democrat Marxists (never even heard of that party) saying that? Why would you live in a city like that?

Same here. Everything I have I worked my ass off for. No one ever gave my "White privileged" ass anything.

We have been terrorized for months. Democrats/liberals burning down parts of our cities creating havoc and looting and destroying public property, Democrats either aided and abetted that or they tacitly supported it. Democrats did that. Provable. What did Trump do? He might have set off people or not, that went off for a few hours in DC on the 6th, anyone see a rather blaring disconnect here?

The country is governed by the media.

The media are staffed mostly by college-"educated" individuals who were indoctrinated by professors who have lived their whole lives in an ivory tower.

As revealed in a new book entitled Slanted, most of today's "reporters" sincerely feel that it is good journalism to inject their personal likes & dislikes in their "reporting" in order to advance what they consider to be justice.

That is why the media ignored and even excused the horrifying violence that we saw on TV last Spring & Summer. In fact, the Speaker of the House even kneeled in the Capitol and when asked about the toppling of statues replied that "People will do things."

Forum List

Back