race baiting, tolerance & oppression vs the real world

Why was it the first thing you brought up when it was stated that he would vote for Ben Carson.

Why is honesty so difficult for you?

Please. Because I know how pandering is so important, without a care to image or perception. How can you possibly revile President Obama so, yet embrace Ben Carson, or any other negro, willing to say anything, to indulge their ego fest? He conquered the world of medicine...now, the next stop conservative politics and public office, while de facto embracing the racist, bigoted, and misogynistic platform of the Republican Party. What a hypocrite.
so if we don't like one black politician because we do not support his ideology we are not allowed to like another black leader because we like his ideology ??

Like whomever you please.

The first Klan was formed to stop blacks from looting and raping across the south. Whites had segregation as blacks didn't respect our laws, etc.

Blacks never think about the fact that we whites want to live within a orderly society with laws.

you keep forgetting

deys entitled ;)

The first Klan was formed to stop blacks from looting and raping across the south. Whites had segregation as blacks didn't respect our laws, etc.

Blacks never think about the fact that we whites want to live within a orderly society with laws.

That is an absurd statement and only serves to embolden jackasses like poet.

A couple of clearly racist idiots have hijacked the thread to spew their garbage. And then they wonder why dialog fails.

This is only the second time I've done this since I joined but im unsubscribing from my own thread.

I hope everyone enjoys wallowing in their disgusting stupidity.

Dialog fails simply because blacks don't seem to care to sit at the table. They don't want to be held within any standard that's acceptable to whites. This means that where ever there's a lot of blacks=high crime rates, poverty as they simply hate education and pretty soon starvation.

Blacks won't accept what works for us as a community. Look at Detroit as we try to help them they threaten to riot.

Dialog doesn't work when their children can kill someone and they riot after we arrest that child.
Dialog doesn't work when they won't accept their own problems being pointed out to them.
Dialog won't work when simple economics within the case of Detroit gets them up in arms.

Of course I"M NOT saying that everyone that's black is bad, but it seems to me that in general their culture has taken a turn southward. It's sad but that's the way it is.

Is it really worth destroying every safe community to have this dialog? Honestly???

Whites are having this dialog and have done everything in our power to give them equal and fair treatment. What next?

Last edited:
perhaps we should get a truth teller named Thomas Sowell or Jesse Peterson to explain it to you.

Or Dr Benjamin Carson...If this guy runs for President in 2016 he has MY vote already. He's a genius.

What? To prove that you're not a racist? He's an acclaimed neurosurgeon, with an inflated ego, who has become a convenient opportunist, and is pandering to the right wing. He'll be lost in the fray, if Hilary Clinton decides to run.
HA! The same reason self hating white liberals/moderates voted for Obama? To show their neighbors, friends and relatives that they were enlightened enough to "Vote for the black guy"?...The ones that HAD to vote for Obama so they would remain on the list for the multi family 4th of July gatherings in the Cul De Sac? So that their kids would continue to be invited to play group?...

No because he is brilliant and stands for things I believe in.
"To prove you're not a racist"...Yeah that is the pat racist response that we see from black liberals. Next thing you're going to spew is that black conservatives are Uncle Toms or "uppity negroes"...
Cut the the bullshit you small minded hack.
Unlike you I do not have to prove that I am not racist because the concept never entered my mind.
Your replies are so full of hate, it's painfully obvious. You tried to take the high road until a raw nerve got nailed. Then you showed your true colors. And probably don't have much love for black conservatives. Black liberals consider black conservatives to have gone off the reservation. And what the main stream media and democrat operatives will do to black conservatives is witnessed by the cruelty Herman Cain had to endure.
Just admit you hate Caucasians.
You'll feel much better. All that hatred is going to eat up your insides like battery acid.
Hillary Clinton? She won't run because no one is going to vote for a person that looks like she needs a quilt, rocking chair and knitting needles.
And not that this matter, she plain not qualified. Her "So what" Retort on the Benghazi incident is going to be used to hurt any chance she has.
The DNC will not put her up as a candidate.
Dr Carson would beat her in a landslide.
Take your racist shit somewhere else.

What? To prove that you're not a racist? He's an acclaimed neurosurgeon, with an inflated ego, who has become a convenient opportunist, and is pandering to the right wing. He'll be lost in the fray, if Hilary Clinton decides to run.

It's all about color to you idiots.

Your ignorance is astounding.

No...it's all about color to your ilk. We got over color, a long time ago....you never did.

Bullshit. Radical black liberals are racists. All of them. Either that or they put on a front so that may profit from racism.

Wow, genius. If you were anymore perceptive you could probably progress to the 10th grade.

That is precisely what I did to provide an iron clad clue that there are many hardworking, family oriented black citizens in this society who do not have the time or desire to worry about anyone "keeping them down". Congratulations you just took a step towards logical thinking. I have always been aware that the majority of any ethnicity is trying to in this country that it is not born into a privilege has to join the workforce. And there are some in all ethnicities who choose not to.
:clap2::clap2:
"there are many hardworking, family oriented black citizens in this society who do not have the time or desire to worry about anyone "keeping them down".
Thank you for stating that. If there were no more race baiting jerks like the usual suspects who enrich themselves from fanning the flames of racial distrust, we could concentrate on our similarities rather than our differences.
I am working to make a decent life for myself and for my family. Then I have to deal with people such as a few here on this very forum that point their finger and tell me I am privileged based solely on the color of my skin. I will always fight back with vigor when that happens.
Do not tell me I am privileged. That is 100% bullshit.

It appears that some blacks think that whites succeed simply because we're white. Maybe it's because the concept of hard work, sacrifice and education is foreign to them.
SOME blacks. Yes. Just as there are SOME white people too stupid and ignorant as to look past the color of another's skin or their appearance.

Oh there's plenty of prejudice to share some with we White men of Euro descent.

Look harder at college student stats, and how, many and much money women in middle managment are now making compared to their male counterparts.

What you discover might surprise you.
Oppressed women eh ? Well women shouldn't have to be playing as big a role as they do in the workforce anyway like their doing, where as it needs to go back to when women worked a part time job for some extra cash for themselves or for the vacations and such they wanted or either they need to quit getting married and having kids altogether. This dumping off of their children on others to raise is completely ruining these children, and it is changing society into something very bad anymore. Women so I hear now are even dying a lot younger because of all of this they are doing these days, where as it's just to much to juggle a career, family and sometimes school all at the same time, but this is what has been conditioned into their minds anymore to do, even though it is killing them off earlier than they should be. I know this is another thread actually, but had to get that in there when read about the women part of this thread in which someone brought up or used.. Even if not oppressed, and are making great money now, it still doesn't help their family situation or the relationship situation one bit, so it best they don't ever have kids or get married, if they want to pursue a career in life is my opinion.

Last edited:
"there are many hardworking, family oriented black citizens in this society who do not have the time or desire to worry about anyone "keeping them down".
Thank you for stating that. If there were no more race baiting jerks like the usual suspects who enrich themselves from fanning the flames of racial distrust, we could concentrate on our similarities rather than our differences.
I am working to make a decent life for myself and for my family. Then I have to deal with people such as a few here on this very forum that point their finger and tell me I am privileged based solely on the color of my skin. I will always fight back with vigor when that happens.

It appears that some blacks think that whites succeed simply because we're white. Maybe it's because the concept of hard work, sacrifice and education is foreign to them.
SOME blacks. Yes. Just as there are SOME white people too stupid and ignorant as to look past the color of another's skin or their appearance.
Exactly, but the biggest factor is culture and how it is perceived by each race when dealt with, wouldn't you agree?

The global elite use racism to divide and conquer groups. Clans have existed since the beginning. Whites vs. whites and Indians vs. Indians wars have always been around. The elite just want to divide countries so they can bring in their businesses.

The global elite use racism to divide and conquer groups. Clans have existed since the beginning. Whites vs. whites and Indians vs. Indians wars have always been around. The elite just want to divide countries so they can bring in their businesses.
Don't know about this one, as racism and racist are viral to business and the capitalist system, but it could be used in order to establish dominance between one culture over another, and this by these tribes or clans in which you speak of.

Wow, genius. If you were anymore perceptive you could probably progress to the 10th grade.

That is precisely what I did to provide an iron clad clue that there are many hardworking, family oriented black citizens in this society who do not have the time or desire to worry about anyone "keeping them down". Congratulations you just took a step towards logical thinking. I have always been aware that the majority of any ethnicity is trying to in this country that it is not born into a privilege has to join the workforce. And there are some in all ethnicities who choose not to.
:clap2::clap2:

And BS back. Everywhere you go, you are afforded "carte blanche", simply because you have white skin. Whether it's being "slapped on the wrist" by law enforcement, instead of brutalized and throw in jail or worse, or given a pass at the bank while applying for a loan, with your papers or qualifications not being in order. Or allowed to freely shop at a store, without being followed around, in anticipation of you stealing...or being admitted to any establishment, with the presumption that you have status, money or power...simply because you possess white skin. You're most certainly "privileged", and there are no more people with the wrongful sense of entitlement than white people. You think you own the world and they folks (especially minorities) should "make way for you", if not out and out "bowing down". Well, that dog used to hunt...but this is a new day, and a new sheriff is in town...President Obama, and we're simply not having it.

you need to see a shrink

Shit..There are white liberals who think this as well. In fact they believe achievement and success is due to luck.
I agree. Yeah, most of us are lucky that we were not born with debilitating defects, mental retardation, absence of one or more of the senses, etc.
Other than that, the luck aspect is horseshit class envy crap.

Oh, please. Let's completely forget about favoritism, nepotism, and cronyism, in hiring, firing, and promotions in the workplace, by whites in charge. And when a minority with superior or equal credentials gets the job, then cries of "reverse discrimination" are heard. As if. The poor white man, so put upon....so oppressed.
Reverse Racism, or How the Pot Got to Call the Kettle Black - Stanley Fish - The Atlantic

And I'm not saying your achievement is due to any luck, on your part...on the contrary, the system (which you white people set up to work the way it does) "favors you"....actually giving you an "unfair advantage", whereby you can manipulate the system to exclude non-whites, and write laws and enforce them to keep the advantages in place. So, here you are, with an "unfair advantage", in a system, that favors you, and yet, some of you still struggle and don't succeed, due to ignorance, poor comprehension, and lack of skill, talent or intelligence. Talk about being "piss poor", not being able to take advantage of the system, you wrought. I find it hilarious, and karmic.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back