'R-S-P-E-C-T?': Now We Know Why He Doesn't Respect Our Constitution...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
What a dummy.

Obama gives no 'R-S-P-E-C-T' With Spelling Fumble

O-O-P-S. President Barack Obama had a spelling blunder Thursday while praising Aretha Franklin.

Obama misspelled “respect” while lauding the “Queen of Soul” before a White House concert featuring several musical legends.

“When Aretha first told us what R-S-P-E-C-T meant to her,” Obama said, before the audience in the East Room erupted into laughter. He then continued, “”She had no idea it would become a rallying cry for African-Americans, and women, and then everyone who felt marginalized because of what they looked like or who they loved. They wanted some respect. Later, when somebody asked her why it had such an impact, she said, ‘I guess everybody just wants a little respect.’ Today, they still do.”...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZTbOMzOlpI]OBAMA Misspells RESPECT Honoring Aretha Franklin - YouTube[/ame]

Obama Misspells ?Respect? While Praising Franklin Before White House Concert « CBS DC
DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

it was actually the guy who loaded the teleprompter

that misspelled it

it was obama who is paralyzed without the prompter

was forced into repeating it

--LOL

that misspelled it

--LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XuItt6iuMc"]Teleprompter Hell: Obama Communication Disaster Compilation - YouTube[/ame]​

obama he is so shallow

everyone can remember early on in the admin

when everyone was making fun of his teleprompter "overuse"

cartoons of him using his prompter at the morning breakfast table

with his kids started to appear --LOL

or his using a prompter to a classroom of kids-- another classic--LOL

well it got under his skin so badly that they made a point of him losing the prompter

while at a white house briefing no prompter signs to be seen

only to discover later that a giant teleprompter was placed at the back of the room

well out of camera shot (almost) --LOL

he did the same thing with flags when accused of not being so patriotic

at his very next gig the stage was crammed with so many flags

they had to move some out of the way for him to get to the podium

--LOL

A little petty in my opinion. So a Columbia/Harvard grad can't spell or can't pronounce the world Corps?

It is not like he said he could see Russia from Alaska, now that would be dumb. (although you can see Russia from Alaska)

How about a little patriotism here. Show the President some rspect. Remember, he's our Corpseman in Chief. When we make fun of him, people in the country of Europe and Americans in all 58 states are listening. This man freed us...freed us from the burden of common labor so that we could find the poet or artist hidden inside. If we had a man with his vision years ago, I coulda had a sex-change operation (Duke to Duchess) and become a world-class ballerina. Now all I can do is wait until the house is asleep, put on my XXXX-large pink tutu, cross my hairy legs, scratch my crotch and dream of what might have been.

You people who get off on every mistake your President makes need to take a couple puffs on your breathalyzer and chill. Your snide remarks may be clever, but you didn't make those snide remarks without a lot of help from the government. Look, everyone makes mistakes, but as the Bible says: “Let him with the gin be the first to get stoned” (or something like that). Besides, only Republicans have an obligation to be perfect.

Last edited:
It just further proves he is an idiot and will read whatever shows up on the teleprompter....Ron Burgandy was laughing off stage.

that misspelled it

--LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XuItt6iuMc"]Teleprompter Hell: Obama Communication Disaster Compilation - YouTube[/ame]​

obama he is so shallow

everyone can remember early on in the admin

when everyone was making fun of his teleprompter "overuse"

cartoons of him using his prompter at the morning breakfast table

with his kids started to appear --LOL

or his using a prompter to a classroom of kids-- another classic--LOL

well it got under his skin so badly that they made a point of him losing the prompter

while at a white house briefing no prompter signs to be seen

only to discover later that a giant teleprompter was placed at the back of the room

well out of camera shot (almost) --LOL

he did the same thing with flags when accused of not being so patriotic

at his very next gig the stage was crammed with so many flags

they had to move some out of the way for him to get to the podium

--LOL

Pickyournose.jpg

obama-teleprompter-swim-gulf-water-ocean-waterproof-swims-with-teleprompter-sad-hill-news.jpg

What a dummy.

O-O-P-S. President Barack Obama had a spelling blunder Thursday while praising Aretha Franklin.

Obama misspelled “respect” while lauding the “Queen of Soul” before a White House concert featuring several musical legends.

“When Aretha first told us what R-S-P-E-C-T meant to her,” Obama said, before the audience in the East Room erupted into laughter. He then continued, “”She had no idea it would become a rallying cry for African-Americans, and women, and then everyone who felt marginalized because of what they looked like or who they loved. They wanted some respect. Later, when somebody asked her why it had such an impact, she said, ‘I guess everybody just wants a little respect.’ Today, they still do.”...

OBAMA Misspells RESPECT Honoring Aretha Franklin - YouTube

Obama Misspells ?Respect? While Praising Franklin Before White House Concert « CBS DC
DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

Damn that teleprompter!

A little petty in my opinion. So a Columbia/Harvard grad can't spell or can't pronounce the world Corps?

It is not like he said he could see Russia from Alaska, now that would be dumb. (although you can see Russia from Alaska)

It might not be such a big deal if he would just quit telling everyone else what to do, how to think, what to wear, who to marry, how much to pay employees, what to eat...oh, wait, that's the missus...mybad.

What a dummy.

DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

Damn that teleprompter!
I wonder behind the scenes how many TOTUS operators have been fired?

But, but, but...Obama Is The Smartest President EVAH!

He must have left the "E" in one of the 51st -57th states. Get the CorspseMen on the case...especially the ones who speak AUSTRIAN!

What a dummy.

DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

Well suffice it to say that he couldn't spell "Constitution" much less enforce it.

I love how he says it like a question..."R- S-P-E-C-T?" Watch it again. What a dunce. lol.

Last edited:
What a dummy.

DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

Well suffice it to say that he couldn't spell "Constitution" much less enforce it.
Only trample or wipe his ass with it.

What a dummy.

DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

Not only is Obama a radical racist (he continually plays the "race card") but he has trouble spelling even while looking at his teleprompter. Oh ... and one more thing ... he thinks there are 57 states in the Union. He obviously didn't pay attention in his Indonesian school classes (prior to becoming an American citizen).

Forum List

Back