R.i.p. Tea party idiots

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Bwahahahahahahahaaa.....So much for "10-30,000,000,000 people" storming D.C. to take their country back. LMAO. Well, I can at least count 12 in this photo but not too sure about those folks in the background, actually.

30M-1.jpg

Operation American Spring falls flat: ‘This is very disappointing,’ Texan says

Operation American Spring, billed as a Friday morning multi-million patriot march on Washington, D.C., to oust leadership from the nation’s capital — from President Obama to House Speaker John Boeher — has proven woefully below expectations.
“It’s a very dismal turnout,” said Jackie Milton, 61, a Jacksboro, Texas, resident and the head of Texans for Operation American Spring, to The Washington Times. He said hopes were high when he arrived in Alexandria, Va., a day or so ago and found motels and hotels were sold out for 30 miles around.

Operation American Spring falls flat: 'This is very disappointing,' Texan says - Washington Times

Last edited:
Well there is your proof that the vast majority of Tea Party groups are not part of the far right, like this group is. :)

Bwahahahahahahahaaa.....So much for "10-30,000,000,000 people" storming D.C. to take their country back. LMAO. Well, I can at least count 12 in this photo but not too sure about those folks in the background, actually.

30M-1.jpg

Operation American Spring, billed as a Friday morning multi-million patriot march on Washington, D.C., to oust leadership from the nation’s capital — from President Obama to House Speaker John Boeher — has proven woefully below expectations.
“It’s a very dismal turnout,” said Jackie Milton, 61, a Jacksboro, Texas, resident and the head of Texans for Operation American Spring, to The Washington Times. He said hopes were high when he arrived in Alexandria, Va., a day or so ago and found motels and hotels were sold out for 30 miles around.

Operation American Spring falls flat: 'This is very disappointing,' Texan says - Washington Times

:lol::lol: Just look at the pinhead dressed up in an army costume just waiting to take "action"!!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

First this was not organized by any Tea Party, second the rumors of our demise is greatly exaggerated. But hey keep up the fucked up work, you're good for a great belly laugh.

30M-1.jpg

:lol::lol: Just look at the pinhead dressed up in an army costume just waiting to take "action"!!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
I don't understand you people, I know "noteapartypls" is on my friends list, and I ridicule tea party myself, but why ridicule a movement or a group who want to take action to stop the despot government? I do know ONE thing, no one would have made it on my friends list if they support Obama or Bush unless it was by mistake.

30M-1.jpg

Are you just lying again and taking up space on the front board of the USMB?

If it was not for liberals on this site I would never have heard of any American spring.

Are these the idiots who were going to storm DC and arrest Obama, Pelosi and Reid?

This is what happens when retards become delusional and are given access to communication devices.

30M-1.jpg

This is just so good. Thanks for the picture of those pitiful losers.

I can't find a link to an official Tea Party group.

I posted a long to "tea party nation".I'm on my iPad so won't hunt but google it. Or maybe it's in my post in the badlands.

Face up to the fact that Kochs supports this group, the Bundy debacle and tee potties.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com