Quinnipiac poll, Trump down 10 points ......51-41........in August 2016 to hilary clinton, Ask President Hilary how that turned out....

There was no TRUMPvirus in 2016 and we were not facing an economic collapse
We are not facing any economic collapse now either. Even the most simple-minded Automaton that can stand up and pull a voting booth lever
understands that the current economy is synthetic. If Trump does win re-election I have no idea where the media and the and the polling agencies will find any future in American politics in the aftermath.

Jo

So the 2020 choice for president boils down to this:
You can either vote with the police, or vote with the criminals.

Meh, Police Reform is going to happen no matter who wins, because big corporations are demanding it.

It's also necessary.

I'm not sure why you want cops to keep shooting people. Even if you have no humanity towards the people being shot, it's damned expensive paying out all those damages that we the taxpayer end up paying.
1. If the GOP wins the police reform will strengthen the police, if the dems win police reform will weaken the police
2. Big corporations have no say in police reform. Agree, some reform is necessary, like tracking bad cops via database, and more standardized training and certification.
3. When people shoot at cops, cops shoot back. Damages mean cops are not adequately trained and certified.
4. If you think cops are bad, look at cities where the cops are standing down. Its a war zone. Maybe we all need Glock car horns?
Holland hail organ.....

Jo

We are not facing any economic collapse now either. Even the most simple-minded Autumn a time that can stand up and pull a voting booth lever
Understands that the current economy is synthetic. If Trump does win re-election I have no idea what the media I have no idea what the media and the and the polling agencies will find any future in American politics in the aftermath.

Jo
Pretending the economy and COVID are not linked is not credible. Like it or not, Trumps ineffective response to COVID has extended it and made an immediate rebound of the economy unlikely.

In an economic downturn, the party in power takes the blame. In this case, the Republicans richly deserve it.

We are not facing any economic collapse now either. Even the most simple-minded Autumn a time that can stand up and pull a voting booth lever
Understands that the current economy is synthetic. If Trump does win re-election I have no idea what the media I have no idea what the media and the and the polling agencies will find any future in American politics in the aftermath.

Jo
Pretending the economy and COVID are not linked is not credible. Like it or not, Trumps ineffective response to COVID has extended it and made an immediate rebound of the economy unlikely.

In an economic downturn, the party in power takes the blame. In this case, the Republicans richly deserve it.

That's precisely my point.... they are linked.... the message that it's Trump's fault is a very weak and ineffective position that is easily full of holes even from the most simplistic viewpoint. it's a strictly partisan position which is of no real advantage to the Democrats; they need a position that reaches over into the middle that one frankly just doesn't.

It doesn't swing any votes.

Jo

Jo

That's precisely my point.... they are linked.... the message that it's Trump's fault is a very weak and ineffective position that is easily full of holes even from the most simplistic viewpoint. it's a strictly partisan position which is of no real advantage to the Democrats; they need a position that reaches over into the middle that one frankly just doesn't.

Jo
Yet voters are overwhelmingly blaming Trump. The China diversion is not working.

Critical states like Florida, Texas and Arizona are seeing infection rates skyrocket because of weak decisions by their Republican Governors

Jo

Jo
Yet voters are overwhelmingly blaming Trump. The China diversion is not working.

Critical states like Florida, Texas and Arizona are seeing infection rates skyrocket because of weak decisions by their Republican Governors

Yeah.... we're back to the credibility issues again... Just not a winner.
The same voters are blaming Trump that blamed him for everything up to and including the gallon of sour milk in the refrigerator starting on November 4th 2016. No ground has been gained or lost. I personally know of no Trump supporters that are abandoning him because of the virus. That doesn't mean they're not out there but I do have a pretty large circle of Friends. The ones that voted for Hillary still hate Trump as much as they ever did and are happy to blame him for everything including the recent sun spots. Like I said this is strictly partisan stuff. If you're pointing to polls You should at least consider that you are standing on thin ice.

Jo

Last edited:
This poll from 2016 was on August 25th...not August 1st............hilary broke the 50% mark with likely voters at that poing....

We should all wonder how President Hilary feels about those past polls and how it turned out for her...

In the battle of the unloved presidential candidates, Democrat Hillary Clinton tops the magical 50 percent mark among American likely voters, leading Republican Donald Trump 51 - 41 percent, according to a Quinnipiac University National poll released today.

When third party candidates are added to the mix, Clinton gets 45 percent with Trump at 38 percent, Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson at 10 percent and Green Party candidate Jill Stein at 4 percent, the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University Poll finds. This survey of likely voters can not be compared with results of earlier surveys of registered voters.

Women and non-white voters propel Clinton in the head-to-head matchup. Women back her 60 - 36 percent. Men back Trump 48 - 42 percent. White voters back Trump 52 - 41 percent. Non-white voters back Clinton 77 - 15 percent.

A total of 44 percent of American likely voters like Clinton "a lot" or "a little," while 47 percent dislike her "a little" or "a lot," and 8 percent hate her.

If you'd told me in 2016 that 2020 under a Trump Presidency would include nationwide suffering from economic collapse, race riots, mass death of innocent Americans, a total global travel ban against Americans, the emboldening of America's greatest enemies, Gestapo tactics used to kidnap dissenters, etc.; I would've told you that's what I already assumed would happen.
______

What wonderful oppurtunity to show what an Amatuer Spinmeister does with Facts.

1) "nationwide suffering from economic collapse" might read:"

"worldwide suffering from a virus sent to us by the Communists Party in China"

2) "race riots" might read "Soros funded BLM and Antifia Terrorism" capitalized on by the brutal murder of a Black man in a Blue State city run by Democrats"

3) "masss death of innocent Americans" might read "mass death of innocent Americans and others all over the world at the hands of a virus sent us by The Chinese Communist Party and, in America, grossly aggravated by the incompetence of Democrat states like New York where their incompetence killed thousands in Nursing Homes."

Get the Picture of how these clowns think and propagandize?

"Gestapo tactics used to kidnap dissenters..."

Who even knows what this moron is talking about there?. I expect you would have to watch Fredo Cuomo or Don Lemon to know about that----and who would do that?

_____

Jo

Jo

The same voters are blaming Trump that blamed him for everything up to and including the gallon of sour milk in the refrigerator starting on November 4th 2016. No ground has been gained or lost. I personally know of no Trump supporters that are abandoning him because of the virus. That doesn't mean they're not out there but I do have a pretty large circle of Friends. The ones that voted for Hillary still hate Trump as much as they ever did and are happy to blame him for everything including the rrcent sun spots. Like I said this is strictly partisan stuff. If you're pointing to polls You should at least consider that you are standing on thin ice.

Jo
Has nothing to do with credibility has to do with people suffering.

People are looking at the weak response of Republicans and will blame them in November.

Florida, Texas, Arizona

Nice OP.
"We should all wonder how President Hilary feels about those past polls and how it turned out for her..."
Really, no one gives two rats ass about that election anymore. It is over. Anybody that voted for HRC is on to greater and better things. Get with the program.
If they voted for Queen Cankles then they are "terminal losers" and are incapable of moving "on to greater and better things" !!

Just saying ....

Nice OP.
"We should all wonder how President Hilary feels about those past polls and how it turned out for her..."
Really, no one gives two rats ass about that election anymore. It is over. Anybody that voted for HRC is on to greater and better things. Get with the program.
Trump wins 2020! Stick that up your 2 rats asses.

So the 2020 choice for president boils down to this:
You can either vote with the police, or vote with the criminals.

Meh, Police Reform is going to happen no matter who wins, because big corporations are demanding it.

It's also necessary.

I'm not sure why you want cops to keep shooting people. Even if you have no humanity towards the people being shot, it's damned expensive paying out all those damages that we the taxpayer end up paying.
1. If the GOP wins the police reform will strengthen the police, if the dems win police reform will weaken the police
2. Big corporations have no say in police reform. Agree, some reform is necessary, like tracking bad cops via database, and more standardized training and certification.
3. When people shoot at cops, cops shoot back. Damages mean cops are not adequately trained and certified.
4. If you think cops are bad, look at cities where the cops are standing down. Its a war zone. Maybe we all need Glock car horns?

To a democrat the "war zone," is exactly what they want.....that gives them power...

Jo

Jo

The same voters are blaming Trump that blamed him for everything up to and including the gallon of sour milk in the refrigerator starting on November 4th 2016. No ground has been gained or lost. I personally know of no Trump supporters that are abandoning him because of the virus. That doesn't mean they're not out there but I do have a pretty large circle of Friends. The ones that voted for Hillary still hate Trump as much as they ever did and are happy to blame him for everything including the rrcent sun spots. Like I said this is strictly partisan stuff. If you're pointing to polls You should at least consider that you are standing on thin ice.

Jo

People are looking at the weak response of Republicans and will blame them in November.

Florida, Texas, Arizona
People suffering? Fucking communist retard.

This is what the democrats hang all their hopes on.

The Chinese bio weapon and the damage it causes.

Democrats would not have closed travel and the virus would be 10x worse if they were in charge.

When it was fading they engineered the riots.

The democrat party is nothing more than a domestic terrorist group in this day and age.

This is what the democrats hang all their hopes on.

The Chinese bio weapon and the damage it causes.

Democrats would not have closed travel and the virus would be 10x worse if they were in charge.

When it was fading they engineered the riots.

The democrat party is nothing more than a domestic terrorist group in this day and age.

Imagine the amazingly courageous move Trump made.......stopping travel with china and getting behind closing down the best economy in decades....he did that...to save lives...not caring about the damage to his chances...he chose American lives over his re-election...

Imagine if obama had been in office before his re-election bid and someone walked into the oval office and told him he had to shut down the economy....it would not have happened..........power over all for the democrats...

This poll from 2016 was on August 25th...not August 1st............hilary broke the 50% mark with likely voters at that poing....

We should all wonder how President Hilary feels about those past polls and how it turned out for her...

In the battle of the unloved presidential candidates, Democrat Hillary Clinton tops the magical 50 percent mark among American likely voters, leading Republican Donald Trump 51 - 41 percent, according to a Quinnipiac University National poll released today.

When third party candidates are added to the mix, Clinton gets 45 percent with Trump at 38 percent, Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson at 10 percent and Green Party candidate Jill Stein at 4 percent, the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University Poll finds. This survey of likely voters can not be compared with results of earlier surveys of registered voters.

Women and non-white voters propel Clinton in the head-to-head matchup. Women back her 60 - 36 percent. Men back Trump 48 - 42 percent. White voters back Trump 52 - 41 percent. Non-white voters back Clinton 77 - 15 percent.

A total of 44 percent of American likely voters like Clinton "a lot" or "a little," while 47 percent dislike her "a little" or "a lot," and 8 percent hate her.

That is one poll, not the average of polls back in August 2016 which showed Hillary ahead by a much smaller margin.

Plus Texas and Georgia were not battle ground states in 2016. In 2020, they are battle ground states:

Trump only ahead by .2% in Texas

Trump only ahead by 1.6% in Georgia.

Trump, let alone any Republican, can't win when they have to fight for Texas and Georgia.

Since 1940, there has only been 3 election years when there have been two consecutive quarters of contraction in real GDP.

1980 - 2008 - 2020
1980 01 1·2640
1980 02 -7.9907
1980 03 -0·4745
1980 04 7·6710

2008 01 -2·2791
2008 02 2·0816
2008 03 -2·1479
2008 04 -8.3784

2020 01 -4·9558
2020 02 -32.9041

Jimmy Carter, the sitting President was defeated in 1980

John McCain, the candidate of the party holding the White House was defeated in 2008.

Donald Trump is the sitting President, and holds the record for the deepest contraction in quarterly GDP in history. Donald Trump will be leaving the White House in January 2021, just like Jimmy Carter left in January 1981.

Jo

Jo

IKnow-Joe-1.png

Democrats, if they aren't useful idiots, they are down right treasonous.

They do China's bidding and spread their propaganda

Jo

Jo

Jo

Florida, Texas, Arizona
People suffering? Fucking communist retard.
You dont think people out of work, are sick or have lost loved ones are suffering?

Since 1940, there has only been 3 election years when there have been two consecutive quarters of contraction in real GDP.

1980 - 2008 - 2020
1980 01 1·2640
1980 02 -7.9907
1980 03 -0·4745
1980 04 7·6710

2008 01 -2·2791
2008 02 2·0816
2008 03 -2·1479
2008 04 -8.3784

2020 01 -4·9558
2020 02 -32.9041

Jimmy Carter, the sitting President was defeated in 1980

John McCain, the candidate of the party holding the White House was defeated in 2008.

Donald Trump is the sitting President, and holds the record for the deepest contraction in quarterly GDP in history. Donald Trump will be leaving the White House in January 2021, just like Jimmy Carter left in January 1981.

A strong economy was the only reason to vote for Trump in 2020. Used to be a strong economy is not going to cut it.

Forum List

Back