Quinnipiac Poll May 1st, 2007

May 15, 2007
Congress Approval Down to 29%; Bush Approval Steady at 33%
Both ratings are slightly lower than 2007 averages

by Joseph Carroll

GALLUP NEWS SERVICE

PRINCETON, NJ -- A new Gallup Poll finds continued low levels of public support for both Congress and President George W. Bush. Twenty-nine percent of Americans approve of Congress, down slightly from last month's reading (33%) and this year's high point of 37%, while Bush's approval rating is holding steady at 33%. Both the ratings of Congress and the president are slightly lower than their respective 2007 averages. Approval ratings of Congress are higher among Democrats than Republicans, while Bush's ratings are much higher among Republicans.

No spin - just the facts

May 15, 2007
Congress Approval Down to 29%; Bush Approval Steady at 33%
Both ratings are slightly lower than 2007 averages

by Joseph Carroll

GALLUP NEWS SERVICE

PRINCETON, NJ -- A new Gallup Poll finds continued low levels of public support for both Congress and President George W. Bush. Twenty-nine percent of Americans approve of Congress, down slightly from last month's reading (33%) and this year's high point of 37%, while Bush's approval rating is holding steady at 33%. Both the ratings of Congress and the president are slightly lower than their respective 2007 averages. Approval ratings of Congress are higher among Democrats than Republicans, while Bush's ratings are much higher among Republicans.

No spin - just the facts

no...it is spin. I showed you polling data which differentiates the parties oncongress...I showed you polling data which shows that republicans have a 13% lower rating than congressional democrats.... and you ignore it....

just like you ignore anything that doesn't fit for you.

no...it is spin. I showed you polling data which differentiates the parties oncongress...I showed you polling data which shows that republicans have a 13% lower rating than congressional democrats.... and you ignore it....

just like you ignore anything that doesn't fit for you.

Gallup has your Dems sinking

and the Dems are not delivering on their promises

What is your response to the Harris poll which puts democrats 13% above republicans?

What is your response to the Harris poll which puts democrats 13% above republicans?

If you call that number a success - go for it

Dems were so cocky in January, now they are sulking over their inability to ram their surredner aganda through

If you call that number a success - go for it

Dems were so cocky in January, now they are sulking over their inability to ram their surredner aganda through

what do you have to say about the 13% point lower score for congressional republicans and what do you have to say about the fact that democrats in congress not only score higher than republicans in congress, but democrats alone in congress score better than the president?

what do you have to say about the 13% point lower score for congressional republicans and what do you have to say about the fact that democrats in congress not only score higher than republicans in congress, but democrats alone in congress score better than the president?

The DEM Congress is LOWER then Pres Bush

San Fran Nan and White Flag harry is leading your party over the cliff

I will step aside and let them go forward

The DEM Congress is LOWER then Pres Bush

San Fran Nan and White Flag harry is leading your party over the cliff

I will step aside and let them go forward

quit running away from my questions..... you are embarrassing yourself and all conservatives on here:

quit running away from my questions..... you are embarrassing yourself and all conservatives on here:

I am not

Dems are running things on Capital Hill - and they are the ones who cannot accomplish anything

Voters are seeing them for the losers they are

I am not

Dems are running things on Capital Hill - and they are the ones who cannot accomplish anything

Voters are seeing them for the losers they are

you are running away from the Harris poll numbers.....

when will you ever get around to discussing those numbers and all the other specific poll questions from multiple polls which show the public supporting the democra't funding bill that contained withdrawal deadlines?

you are running away from the Harris poll numbers.....

when will you ever get around to discussing those numbers and all the other specific poll questions from multiple polls which show the public supporting the democra't funding bill that contained withdrawal deadlines?

Not running at all

I am taking great delight in watching the Dems fall apart

The only bad thing is watching Dems fuck over the troops for their own political reasons

Not running at all

I am taking great delight in watching the Dems fall apart

The only bad thing is watching Dems fuck over the troops for their own political reasons

no...you are running away.

I asked you to discuss the disparity in the Harris poll between approval ratings for congressional democrats versus republicans.... you run away.

I asked you to discuss the specific polling questions which show a majority of americans supporting the democrat's funding bill with withdrawal deadlines.... you run away.

Stop running.

I asked you to discuss the disparity in the Harris poll between approval ratings for congressional democrats versus republicans.... you run away.

I asked you to discuss the specific polling questions which show a majority of americans supporting the democrat's funding bill with withdrawal deadlines.... you run away.

Stop running.

Who is running?

The Dems numbers have been going downhill - and you want to avoid admitting it

Stop running.

if you are not running away from these questions, then answer them. If you don't answer them, that is clear and concise evidence of the fact that you are running away from them. Address them or run away. take your pick.

if you are not running away from these questions, then answer them. If you don't answer them, that is clear and concise evidence of the fact that you are running away from them. Address them or run away. take your pick.

Who is running?

Perhaps the poll you grab onto had a bigger sample of Dems

The fact is, the numbers for Dems have gone down since they took power

Get over it MM

Who is running?

Perhaps the poll you grab onto had a bigger sample of Dems

The fact is, the numbers for Dems have gone down since they took power

Get over it MM
you are running. you cannot address issues brought to you...you run away from them.

If you weren't running, you would be able to stop and address the 13% disparity. You can't....because you are running away from it.

If you weren't running, you would be able to stop and address the clear polling data which shows that the majority of Americans support the democrat's plan to fund the war with withdrawal deadlines.... YOu can't becuase you are running away from it.

Let me know when you grow a set of balls and want to discuss those points.

chasing you around the board as you run away from anything that you don't want to deal with is boring.

you run away.

fly fly

you are running. you cannot address issues brought to you...you run away from them.

If you weren't running, you would be able to stop and address the 13% disparity. You can't....because you are running away from it.

If you weren't running, you would be able to stop and address the clear polling data which shows that the majority of Americans support the democrat's plan to fund the war with withdrawal deadlines.... YOu can't becuase you are running away from it.

Let me know when you grow a set of balls and want to discuss those points.

chasing you around the board as you run away from anything that you don't want to deal with is boring.

you run away.

fly fly

Congress is in trouble and may sink lower before the two years are up.. it's not a good sign starting out their two years with such low ratings..

:eusa_dance:

run away little boy...run away from the tough questions.

you are pathetic and a waste of my time.

but keep running.

run away little boy...run away from the tough questions.

you are pathetic and a waste of my time.

but keep running.

The pathetic one is San Fran Nan

Since she cannot get her liberal BS passed she now changes the rules

And this is how Pelosi thinks that you "reach across the aisle" in non partisan negations.

PELOSI LOWERS THE BOOM
Wed May 16 2007 14:43:59 ET

After losing a string of embarrassing votes on the House floor because of procedural maneuvering, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has decided to change the current House Rules to completely shut down the floor to the minority.

The Democratic Leadership is threatening to change the current House Rules regarding the Republican right to the Motion to Recommit or the test of germaneness on the motion to recommit. This would be the first change to the germaneness rule since 1822.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash.htm

In protest, the House Republicans are going to call procedural motions every half hour.

no...you are pathetic. a coward who is chased around the board running away from questions. that is what you do. you run away.

Forum List

Back