Quid Pro Joe O'Biden Bama gonna give daily Chinese Flu briefings.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Cool.

The country needs comic relief these days.

1,956 people are talking about this

On Sunday evening, the all-but-certain Democratic presidential nominee held a virtual fundraiser from his home in Wilmington, Del., and he told donors, “They put in a new high-speed line into my home, they've converted a recreation room, basically, into a television studio. So beginning tomorrow, I guess tomorrow, I'm making the first presentation.”

Biden's move to essentially hold his own briefings amid the coronavirus pandemic is unusual, considering they are sure to offer a starkly different message than the daily briefings out of the White House during a time of national emergency.

Trump is using his in place of his normal pep rallies, seems only fair

Cool.

On Sunday evening, the all-but-certain Democratic presidential nominee held a virtual fundraiser from his home in Wilmington, Del., and he told donors, “They put in a new high-speed line into my home, they've converted a recreation room, basically, into a television studio. So beginning tomorrow, I guess tomorrow, I'm making the first presentation.”

Biden's move to essentially hold his own briefings amid the coronavirus pandemic is unusual, considering they are sure to offer a starkly different message than the daily briefings out of the White House during a time of national emergency.

Just because the nation's whore-in-chief calls it the "Chinese" virus doesn't mean that everybody should. You people need to stop parroting this trash and this sick attempt to stir up bigotry.

Cool.

Just because the nation's whore-in-chief calls it the "Chinese" virus doesn't mean that everybody should. You people need to stop parroting this trash and this sick attempt to stir up bigotry.

stating facts isnt bigotry,,,

Cool.

It came from China, Snowflake.

Cool.

Good lord, and where did this virus come from? Dumbass.

Cool.

Calling the bug "Chinese" has nothing to do with "bigotry". Just identifying from when it came.

Just like calling German Measles by its name doesn't indicate anti-german bigotry and using the term Lyme Disease doesn't mean an anti-Connecticut bias.

Cool.

You really are that stupid aren’t ya.

Cool.

You really are that stupid aren’t ya.

How so? That I don't worship your whore?

Cool.

"It comes from China."
- Donald Trump

Cool.

It came from China, Snowflake.

Yeah. It came from China. The nation's pig-in-chief wants everyone to know this so that all people who look Asian can be targeted by the ignorant. I saw a TV reporter yesterday who was targeted for insults by some cheap tramp. Her name was on the screen. She was not even of Chinese background. She clearly was of Lao or Cambodian background. But even if she was of Chinese background, why should it be okay for her to be insulted?

I'm sure his ratings will soar. Wonder who will put them on?
CNN< MSNBC...they will probably replace the Trump briefings with Bidens… he has all the experts and scientists in the bedrooms waiting to speak.

Forum List

Back