quick question for those claiming that because Trump isnt President anymore he couldnt declassify stuff in his possession

I posted the facts. You like your fantasy, so be it.
n too the OOath?And he was already a Former President when he took what was in all of those 15 boxes which were returned, and the 12 recently taken
And he was already a Former President when he took what was in all of those 15 boxes which were returned, and the 12 recently taken

got any proof he didn't take them til after Biden took the Oath?

All those papers belong to the American people, and are not his personal property. Doesn't even matter what the papers are.
Well shit. Now we have to throw every President in jail for doing the same thing. Maybe they all can bunk together.

We will call this jail Fantasy Island and it will be powered by Pixie dust.

There is no “process” a president is required to go through to declassify documents.
This was answered in another
got any proof he didn't take them til after Biden took the Oath?
The National Archive knows. Would you like to ask them?

The National Archives found out he had those documents without going through the right protocol of declassifying them, which means that what they took back, all 27 boxes of them, had not been properly requested to be declassified.

Read my posts above about the Protocols to declassify documents from the White House .

I posted the facts. You like your fantasy, so be it.
And he was already a Former President when he took what was in all of those 15 boxes which were returned, and the 12 recently taken
Trump left the WH before Joe Biden was sworn in. Biden can’t become President until AFTER he is sworn in to office.

Trump was still president.

Well shit. Now we have to throw every President in jail for doing the same thing. Maybe they all can bunk together.

We will call this jail Fantasy Island and it will be powered by Pixie dust.
Nonsense. Not one other President has taken loads of classified documents out of the White House after leaving it.

The National Archives found out he had those documents without going through the right protocol of declassifying them, which means that what they took back, all 27 boxes of them, had not been properly requested to be declassified.

Read my posts above about the Protocols to declassify documents from the White House .
The Supreme Court has addressed this before. The President has the ultimate authority to declassify documents. He has the final say. He makes the rules.

Trump left the WH before Joe Biden was sworn in. Biden can’t become President until AFTER he is sworn in to office.

Trump was still president.
Talk to someone in the National Archives. They can tell you why they wanted the documents back IF Trump had actually followed protocol and gone through the procedure of declassifying each one.

Ask them who and when can declassify Top Secret documents and take them to their homes

So just him CLAIMING they were declassified, every single one of those documents in the 42 cases of documents he illegally took from the whitehouse, with nothing else? No paperwork, no written order, no witness?

So, if he declassified them all in one fell swoop, regardless of what the top secret documents had in them,

who went in to the system to MARK the documents with their new classification?

When he declassifies a document, then it is declassified with MARKINGS, so everyone in government would know the classified status change...

And EVERY ONE, you, me, and our FOREIGN ENEMIES can simply get these TOP SECRET documents with a freedom of information act Request.

Did he do that?

Can I now get my hands on every single top secret document that he took and broad wand declassified?

If Trump declassified by the CASE LOAD without even KNOWING the individual top secret documents in the cases, without following standard procedures for the President to do such, knowing these top secret documents can be handed to China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, al-Qaeda now, that he claims declassification without THOUGHT OR REASON....???

DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS HOW IT IS DONE AND OK? REALLY?

It's a dereliction of duty, impeachable, and 25th amendment worthy in my book.

Why did he take all the presidential records with him?

What was his need as an Ex president, for these current top secret and TS SCIF documents? Why did he want them???
And you care for all this huh?? Didnt care Hillary put top info in a bathroom server that the FBI said got compromised by Foreign govts.

This is a political attack using govt as a weapon and it will end in Civil War if your side keeps abusing this shit.

Complaints about this in the 1st port o let on the right bssement section. The left are a Cancer on this nation.

The Supreme Court has addressed this before. The President has the ultimate authority to declassify documents. He has the final say. He makes the rules.
Here, any of these numbers will answer your questions:

National Archives customer service phone number

Organization Telephone Number List
SymbolOrganization or TitlePhone
STCustomer Experience202-357-5081
COFFICE OF THE CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER301-837-0643
CAAccountability Staff301-837-1668
CMCorporate Records Management Staff301-837-0880

Talk to someone in the National Archives. They can tell you why they wanted the documents back IF Trump had actually followed protocol and gone through the procedure of declassifying each one.

Ask them who and when can declassify Top Secret documents and take them to their homes
There is no procedure. What …you think the President has to get a pencil pusher’s permission to declassify records? He doesn’t.

And you care for all this huh?? Didnt care Hillary put top info in a bathroom server that the FBI said got compromised by Foreign govts.

This is a political attack using govt as a weapon and it will end in Civil War if your side keeps abusing this shit.

Complaints about this in the 1st port o let on the right bssement section. The left are a Cancer on this nation.
Read my posts above and find out the difference between both cases.

There is no procedure. What …you think the President has to get a pencil pusher’s permission to declassify records? He doesn’t.
Call the National Archives since you did not care to read my posts about it and trust what the article said.

I'm asking YOU, because YOU made the claim.

How do you know the documents weren't in Mar a Lago a week, possibly a month, before Biden to the Oath?

Your claim he took them AFTER he was no longer president is far fetched and ridiculous.

I'm asking YOU, because YOU made the claim.

How do you know the documents weren't in Mar a Lago a week, possibly a month, before Biden to the Oath?

Your claim he took them AFTER he was no longer president is far fetched and ridiculous.
None of these trolls know anything. They just make shit up and go. The contents are disclosed to the people.

Enjoy the show.

Papers? The Clintons literally stole historical furniture and items from the White House when they moved out. There were no criminal charges. After they were caught there was a back and forth between lawyers, and the Clintons eventually returned the stuff that they stole that CLEARLY didnt belong to them.

...but if Trump takes some papers home, as all presidents seem to do, he gets raided by the FBI in the middle of his legal negotiations over them? And you expect us NOT to get pissed off? Heads will roll for this, all of whom will be democrats.

Lies won't fix this, Godboy. The WH has a big warehouse where furnishings are stored including. China, crystal etc. It changes depending on what a president chooses to use. Hillary didn't steal anything. It's an old, tired lie for dupes like you.

Forum List

Back