Questions surround lesbian Ann heche car crash

Why not treat Hollywood actors who engage in felonious behavior the same way as anyone else who makes less than 300k per year? The babe should get time in prison if she survives and maybe Alec Baldwin can share a cell if he is convicted of murder and decides to become a woman.

Whatever her sexuality is, it wasn't responsible for her crash. Her alcohol consumption is.
This isn't the first time this unbalanced bitch has looned out. Years ago when she and her lover, Ellen Degenerate split, she showed up at a rural farmhouse near Chowchilla, CA half nude, drunk and mentally shot, in the wee hours. She needs to seek counseling. Anne Heche's Lost Weekend

Last edited:
Whatever her sexuality is, it wasn't responsible for her crash. Her alcohol consumption is.
She was a lesbo

That means an unhappy person who needs to get high to avoid facing what she is

She was a lesbo

That means an unhappy person who needs to get high to avoid facing what she is

Yes, she was certainly a damaged person. Mental issues abounded with her, but she was lasting dating a man.

So, your claim doesn't hold up.

Dayum. I hope they keep her knocked out. Imagine the pain..now and while she burned as they tried to get her out. Jeez.:omg:

She is going to die soon. Either naturally, or with a little nudge.

Yes, she was certainly a damaged person. Mental issues abounded with her, but she was lasting dating a man.

So, your claim doesn't hold up.
The male doctor you refer to as a “she” is just a common homosexual in female clothing

So many celebrities live lives of "quiet desperation". So she has a young son--13--but she didn't appear to be raising him, and she didn't seem very happy. That was never appealing to me, never. Even as a child and teen, I only wanted a quiet life. I'm her age, and honestly, so grateful. We are nobodies. I'm so happy with that.

4jrr6g.jpg

Not sure if she's still a lesbian..

Looks like she isn't going to make it.

Some of you aren't really gentle by nature that's for sure. She made some really bad decisions and who knows how much her surroundings/enablers contributed to this harm. Damn though, when you get kicked to the curb, which we all will one day; wouldn't you want to be comforted?

Heche sexuality isn’t the cause and the woman has suffered all her life with mental illness.

When someone that is Heterosexual commits suicide or does something dangerous is it because they like the opposite sex?

Homos have a long history of mental problems.
Whether it had anything to do with her driving isn't known.

Forum List

Back