Questions For White Supremacists

AJT

Rookie
Apr 24, 2015
What makes you superior?

I really want to know. Are you better than all the Black and Asian scientists?.I can give you lists if you insist.There is a Black physician named Ben Carson. He is the world's foremost Neurosurgeon. Are you superior to him?
A Black man named Clarence Thomas is a Justice of the US Supreme Court. Are you better than he is?
A Black man named Colin Powell was an Army General and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. How are you better than he is?
The Chinese and Japanese have put satellites in space.Could you do that? Lots of mostly white nations have never done that:Norway, Sweden, Denmark,Poland, Spain, Hungary, Romania, Ireland, Scotland and Serbia never did that.

What is the basis for your claim of superiority?

Actually, the real reason for white supremacists is they know they are not only not better than Blacks. They know they're not equal to them either.

What they are is scared that they will never be good enough, they'll never measure up.

And they're right.

We don't destroy and fuck things up everytime one of our brothers die. We use the legal system and think logically.

We work to better our communities and push to educate our children.
We value science! ;) At least most of us do! Loserterians are totally a different kind of animal.

We don't destroy and fuck things up everytime one of our brothers die. We use the legal system and think logically.

We value science! ;) At least most of us do! Loserterians are totally a different kind of animal.
Good answer Matthew...

Colleges and universities seem to think blacks are superior athletes. They will bend over backwards to get just two years of basketball/football out of those guys, many of them who cannot even spell their own damn names. The NFL and NBA draft about 85 or 90% blacks so I guess that is proof. Most of them still can't run and spell their names at the same time.

But there they are using up what could be a four year scholarship worth $175,000 before going to the draft after two years...dumb as a box of rocks

Well technically one of the 2 massive world wars you all started was because one of your brothers was, in fact, killed. But hey maybe I'm just being nitpicky. :dunno:

Colleges and universities seem to think blacks are superior athletes. They will bend over backwards to get just two years of basketball/football out of those guys, many of them who cannot even spell their own damn names. The NFL and NBA draft about 85 or 90% blacks so I guess that is proof. Most of them still can't run and spell their names at the same time.

But there they are using up what could be a four year scholarship worth $175,000 before going to the draft after two years...dumb as a box of rocks
Name one contemporary illiterate athlete in college or pro.

Well technically one of the 2 massive world wars you all started was because one of your brothers was, in fact, killed. But hey maybe I'm just being nitpicky. :dunno:

Wasn't Hitler white?

Wasn't Hitler white?
He was "white" but he sure as hell wasn't "right." He was just an asshole. Kinda like Matty and Porker. :laugh:

Youre a clown. All of the most destructive wars the human race has ever seen were started by white people.

Blacks have always valued civilization and education. Matter of fact Blacks taught whites all the sciences.

What makes you superior?

I really want to know. Are you better than all the Black and Asian scientists?.I can give you lists if you insist.There is a Black physician named Ben Carson. He is the world's foremost Neurosurgeon. Are you superior to him?
A Black man named Clarence Thomas is a Justice of the US Supreme Court. Are you better than he is?
A Black man named Colin Powell was an Army General and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. How are you better than he is?
The Chinese and Japanese have put satellites in space.Could you do that? Lots of mostly white nations have never done that:Norway, Sweden, Denmark,Poland, Spain, Hungary, Romania, Ireland, Scotland and Serbia never did that.

Whites are superior at war. I cant think of anything else.

Cant be too dumb if they are making more money in 1 year than you will ever see in your life.

What makes you superior?

Who are you talking to?

Because there aren't many real White Supremacists.

On the other hand, if you are using the standard lib definition of White Supremacist, ie any white guy who isn't wallowing in whtie guilt over the sins of their ancestors, then that's just about everyone right of the dem party.

What makes you superior?

Who are you talking to?

On the other hand, if you are using the standard lib definition of White Supremacist, ie any white guy who isn't wallowing in whtie guilt over the sins of their ancestors, then that's just about everyone right of the dem party.
Are you ignorant or something? It says right at the top he is talking to white supremacists.

What makes you superior?

Who are you talking to?

Are you ignorant or something? It says right at the top he is talking to white supremacists.

I explained my question.

You can disagree with my characterization of the way some people misuse the term White Supremacist, but it is not credible that you don't understand what I mean.

What makes you superior?

Who are you talking to?

I explained my question.

You can disagree with my characterization of the way some people misuse the term White Supremacist, but it is not credible that you don't understand what I mean.
I understand you dont know what white supremacist means.

What makes you superior?

Who are you talking to?

I explained my question.

Stop playing dumb.

What makes you superior?

Who are you talking to?

I explained my question.

Stop playing dumb.
Thats exactly what I was going to tell you to stop doing but then I realized you really are dumb since you are confused about what a white supremacist is.

Forum List

Back