Questions for those "outraged" by Siran's release

The day before the shooting my college girl friend and I witnessed RFK celebrate his win in Californian's Primary at the Civic Auditorium in San Francisco, his last stop before going to LA. I have no doubt that RFK would have been elected President had he lived. And that would have changed history. Thousands of those killed and wounded in Vietnam would be alive today.

Let him rot in prison!

13 shots, which is why RFKjr wants him released, finally.

Zionist traitors count on morons to parrot lies.

Fuck every one of you despicable anti American traitors for parroting those lies and allowing Zionism to once again false flag our country and murder our people....

You are the same people who cheered when Israel offed the USS Liberty

Great, so why bother jailing any murderers?

Why not appoint Zionist Jews, only Zionist jews, to

FBI DIrector
SCOTUS
NSA
Homeland Security
AG

And then watch your landslide re-election get stolen.

MORON

I’m guessing EMH also believes Oswald was “framed”. Because a radical batshit crazy communist would never resort to violence.

And, of course, "Al Qaeda" shot Pat Tillman, because your beaked birdbrain can parrot "eyewitnesses" and the media.

What was Jack Ruby's real name?

Why were our troops in 'nam promised new weapons that never arrived?

How did Israel get all those brand new US weapons so they could start the 67 war? (Hint - they did not pay us for them...)

Oswald was an incompetent moron. The shots, plural, that hit JFK were horizontal, they did not come from 7th floor window, they came from close to ground level.

Oswald was offed by JACOB RUBENSTEIN because .....

And, of course, the MLK family that believes JamesEarl Ray was framed, they couldn't possibly know more than you on the subject....

Have US based Mossad assets take out a president - homO - deemed unfriendly to Israel, so that the current vp - traitor Joe, who like LBJ before him would lie about it - could forcefully dictate US to start a bullshit war, buy new weapons, and ship them off to Israel free of charge.....

What is the name of the latest Navy ship?

Traitor Joe picked it...

The USS LBJ

Already got a kill and not yet commissioned - killed the USS Liberty.....

This is the current level of idiocy surrounding Fox News and pro Israel Christians who could not pass 2nd grade math....

How many holes are in RFK's corpse?

How many rounds did "Siran's gun" hold?

Do you think the secret service allowed Siran to reload?

There is a pattern to the assassinations of the 1960s. Ace marksmen take out the target. A stooge is framed. LBJ and J Edgar Hoover try to sell bullshit to America...

What do the families say???

Who did Jackie-O blame? LBJ

Who does the MLK family blame, the klansman James earl Ray? NO. In 1998 still in NYT archives, they blamed LBJ and said Ray could not have done it.

And then there is Siran and his "faster than Clint Eastwood" ability to put 8 rounds in the target, reload as the secret service yawns, and put most of the second clip again right on target.

Siran was framed.

The assassins were never caught, because they were Zionist allies of LBJ and Hoover.

Nobody is safe in America when the Prez and the FBI Director are both Zionist traitors.

Nobody is safe today for the same reason.....
There were three holes in RFK and Sirhans gun held 8 rounds. NO MYSTERY

Jackie Kennedy did not blame LBJ. your conspiracy theories are disproven frauds.

And, of course, "Al Qaeda" shot Pat Tillman, because your beaked birdbrain can parrot "eyewitnesses" and the media.

What was Jack Ruby's real name?

Why were our troops in 'nam promised new weapons that never arrived?

How did Israel get all those brand new US weapons so they could start the 67 war? (Hint - they did not pay us for them...)

Oswald was an incompetent moron. The shots, plural, that hit JFK were horizontal, they did not come from 7th floor window, they came from close to ground level.

Oswald was offed by JACOB RUBENSTEIN because .....

And, of course, the MLK family that believes JamesEarl Ray was framed, they couldn't possibly know more than you on the subject....

Have US based Mossad assets take out a president - homO - deemed unfriendly to Israel, so that the current vp - traitor Joe, who like LBJ before him would lie about it - could forcefully dictate US to start a bullshit war, buy new weapons, and ship them off to Israel free of charge.....

What is the name of the latest Navy ship?

Traitor Joe picked it...

The USS LBJ

Already got a kill and not yet commissioned - killed the USS Liberty.....
Tillman was kileld by fratricide which is a problem in every war and no mystery.

Ruby's name is irrelevant he killed Oswald and acted alone.

The shots from OSwald were not horizontal they came from above and behind.

The troops in ZVietnam got all the new weapons promised.

you are a proven liar and dumbfuck

Actually the JFK shooting is more questionable than RFK, well for me.

I truly believe JFK was killed by elements of the Government…
No evidence of that.

The conspiracy gtheories are all disproven and the evidence once used to support them has been debunked. The evidence is overwhelming Oswald did it with no one else.

The day before the shooting my college girl friend and I witnessed RFK celebrate his win in Californian's Primary at the Civic Auditorium in San Francisco, his last stop before going to LA. I have no doubt that RFK would have been elected President had he lived. And that would have changed history. Thousands of those killed and wounded in Vietnam would be alive today.

Let him rot in prison!
I wonder if he would have been elected. I doubt that the Viet Nam War would have ended that fast though. If you look at it, the political war was in the Democratic Party. The War was the Democrats baby.

If they really didn't want him to get parole they should have specified that in the sentencing as in "Life without the possibility of parole"

I wonder if he would have been elected. I doubt that the Viet Nam War would have ended that fast though. If you look at it, the political war was in the Democratic Party. The War was the Democrats baby.
Hypotheticals like that are ridiculous. Bobby did have a good chance of winning but the electgion was still a ways off and if the history of American politics teaches us anything it is that ones chances of winning can turn on a dime in an instant. His election was not certian and not in the bag.

The same is true of his Brothers chance of re election. John Kennedy Could have won had he lived but it was no where near a certianty.

It is also true the democrats ( to include JFK ) gave us that war. JFK had talked about withdrawing but in typicaly political fashion revsered himself and escelated the war which LBJ continued by following his predecessors policy.

It is possible that had he won RFK might have pulled back and ended it sooner but you are correct that it was not a certianty. He would have had enormous pressure to continiue to fight and politicians, as noted above, are known for routinely breaking promises.

This is the current level of idiocy surrounding Fox News and pro Israel Christians who could not pass 2nd grade math....

How many holes are in RFK's corpse?

How many rounds did "Siran's gun" hold?

Do you think the secret service allowed Siran to reload?

There is a pattern to the assassinations of the 1960s. Ace marksmen take out the target. A stooge is framed. LBJ and J Edgar Hoover try to sell bullshit to America...

What do the families say???

Who did Jackie-O blame? LBJ

Who does the MLK family blame, the klansman James earl Ray? NO. In 1998 still in NYT archives, they blamed LBJ and said Ray could not have done it.

And then there is Siran and his "faster than Clint Eastwood" ability to put 8 rounds in the target, reload as the secret service yawns, and put most of the second clip again right on target.

Siran was framed.

The assassins were never caught, because they were Zionist allies of LBJ and Hoover.

Nobody is safe in America when the Prez and the FBI Director are both Zionist traitors.

Nobody is safe today for the same reason.....
Yer such a fruitcake~ RFK was shot 3 times. It is likely, per the coroner that did the autopsy...that there was a 2nd gunman..as the killing shot was behind the ear, from the back..at point-blank..(contact) range--as the stippling indicated. Sirhan shot from the front..as photos and witnesses reported. Sirhan tried his best..and is not innocent..just because there might have been a 2nd guy. His intent was to kill. He was not 'framed'..at worst, he was left to take the heat.
Never mind that it is possible that RFK turned and took that shot from Sirhan..very confusing few moments--I just don't think Sirhan ever got close enough to have placed his gun against RFK's head.

It is truly amusing to me, that you, a dyed in the wool conspiracist..would follow some sort of zionist squirrel trail..and miss the fact that there clearly MAY have been a conspiracy..or at least a deeper murder plot--but you miss it in your rush to hit all the high points in your agenda~

Last edited:
If they really didn't want him to get parole they should have specified that in the sentencing as in "Life without the possibility of parole"
Original sentence was death--when it was commuted..it automatically became life..and at that time..there was no 'life without parole'.

Actually the JFK shooting is more questionable than RFK, well for me.

I truly believe JFK was killed by elements of the Government…

What do the families say?

Jackie O - LBJ did it
MLK family - LBJ did it
RFK Jr. - um, duh, my dad's corpse has 13 holes in it, um, duh....

WHY?

LBJ = Zionist traitor
MLK - opposed 'nam war, framing klansman inflamed racial tensions just as Zionists have done the past two decades with bullshit from Hollywood, hate hoaxes, and CRT. The courage, integrity, and patriotism of Dexter Scott King and the rest are worthy of a new monument. The King family does not believe Ray is guilty, because they think and ask questions, unlike subs who endlessly parrot "the terrorists."
RFK - had just won Dem CA primary, was ahead of nixon in the polls, would have FOUND OUT WHO REALLY OFFED HIS BRO?....

Yer such a fruitcake~ RFK was shot 3 times. It is likely, per the coroner that did the autopsy...that there was a 2nd gunman..as the killing shot was behind the ear, from the back..at point-blank..(contact) range--as the stippling indicated. Sirhan shot from the front..as photos and witnesses reported. Sirhan tried his best..and is not innocent..just because there might have been a 2nd guy. His intent was to kill. He was not 'framed'..at worst, he was left to take the heat.
Never mind that it is possible that RFK turned and took that shot from Sirhan..very confusing few moments--I just don't think Sirhan ever got close enough to have placed his gun against RFK's head.

It is truly amusing to me, that you, a dyed in the wool conspiracist..would follow some sort of zionist squirrel trail..and miss the fact that there clearly MAY have been a conspiracy..or at least a deeper murder plot--but you miss it in your rush to hit all the high points in your agenda~

The Zionist spin/lie/fake news is out in force on this one.

There are 13, not 3, holes in RFK, according to RFK jr. who supports Siran's release.....

And then there are the same liars who gleefully shouted

AQ killed pat Tillman

I disagree

The low end Mossad are paid to post that bullshit.

Nazi has no interest in truth.

His first response was

Tillman was killed by AQ

Which was a fruedian slip, because "AQ terror" was once again done by Zionist Jews...

What do the families say?

Jackie O - LBJ did it
MLK family - LBJ did it
RFK Jr. - um, duh, my dad's corpse has 13 holes in it, um, duh....

WHY?

LBJ = Zionist traitor
MLK - opposed 'nam war, framing klansman inflamed racial tensions just as Zionists have done the past two decades with bullshit from Hollywood, hate hoaxes, and CRT. The courage, integrity, and patriotism of Dexter Scott King and the rest are worthy of a new monument. The King family does not believe Ray is guilty, because they think and ask questions, unlike subs who endlessly parrot "the terrorists."
RFK - had just won Dem CA primary, was ahead of nixon in the polls, would have FOUND OUT WHO REALLY OFFED HIS BRO?....
The evidence coungts not families feelings

You have been proven a fucking liar. RFK has three bulloet holes dumbass.

Forum List

Back