Questions for Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV)

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Questions for Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV):

Why do you continue to enable the despicable Chuck Schumer (D-NY) to run the U.S. Senate and control what bills are even allowed to be voted on? Do you depend on his money for your reelection campaign? Do you have hopes of becoming the Democrat Nominee for President? Are you just a political hack who will do or say anything for your own political aggrandizement?

You have recently voted against some of the more egregious Schumer bills (e.g., infrastructure and abortion), but you also voted for Obamacare after campaigning against it before your election in 2010. As long as you keep voting with the Democrats to keep Schumer in power, you are doing a great disservice to the people of West Virginia. Why on Earth should they reelect you?

Why do you continue to enable the despicable Chuck Schumer (D-NY) to run the U.S. Senate and control what bills are even allowed to be voted on? Do you depend on his money for your reelection campaign? Do you have hopes of becoming the Democrat Nominee for President? Are you just a political hack who will do or say anything for your own political aggrandizement?

You have recently voted against some of the more egregious Schumer bills (e.g., infrastructure and abortion), but you also voted for Obamacare after campaigning against it before your election in 2010. As long as you keep voting with the Democrats to keep Schumer in power, you are doing a great disservice to the people of West Virginia. Why on Earth should they reelect you?
Great questions, especially considering that not even one county went for Biden in 2020.

well played. i don't think he'll answer any of it, he's too busy being a corporate whore and taking money from corporations

One could ask the same question of every Repulican Senator as to his/her support of Mitch McConnell who has refused to pass ANY legislation other than tax cuts for the past 10 years..

A list of all the Bills that McConnell introduced and passed and ya know you will have a long day reading that list…

Tell me why do you write such childish nonsense?

A list of all the Bills that McConnell introduced and passed and ya know you will have a long day reading that list…

You have no reading comprehension skills whatsoever. That’s not a list of bills that were passed. Most are still in committee and going nowhere. You should have read this list instead of just posting a link.

McConnell has passed NOTHING of import other than tax cuts and Covid funding for billionaires and corporations.

You were two weeks away from food riots when Biden was inaugurated.

You have no reading comprehension skills whatsoever. That’s not a list of bills that were passed. Most are still in committee and going nowhere. You should have read this list instead of just posting a link.

McConnell has passed NOTHING of import other than tax cuts and Covid funding for billionaires and corporations.

Wow, I just gave entire webpage of what McConnell did and what did you do?

Lied again!

So we were now two weeks away from food riots?

Link that story!

McConnell also passed bills for Covid in 2020 but pretend he didn’t and lie even more!

Now I need a link to where there was going to be food riots!!!

Oh fuck me this proves you don’t know anything as usual!!!

Also I bet you read just the first page seeing the record went back to the 1980’s!!!

I swear the left no matter in the U.S. or your home country of China seem the need to lie and I wonder why?

Lied again!

Link that story!

McConnell also passed bills for Covid in 2020 but pretend he didn’t and lie even more!

Again you have no reading comprehension.

1. I didn’t ask for a list of Mitch’s “accomplishments”, and the list you provided wasn’t what you said it was.

I asked for legislation passed by the House, which McConnell brought to the floor of the Senate and put to a vote.

2. My post said “other than Covid relief for billionaires”, what has McConnell done and you immediately said he passed Covid relief.

READ THE POSTS AND RESPOND TO WHAT IS POSTED.

I bet you will never return to this thread and run away from what you wrote!

Funny you didn’t scroll the entire webpage because had you then you would have found at the bottom of his Government web page nearly four thousand pages you would have had to read, so tell the board which one of us is ignorant and stupid?

I means this is you Dulles moment again where you proclaimed Dallas Airport is Dulles and not DFW!

1. I didn’t ask for a list of Mitch’s “accomplishments”, and the list you provided wasn’t what you said it was.

I asked for legislation passed by the House, which McConnell brought to the floor of the Senate and put to a vote.

2. My post said “other than Covid relief for billionaires”, what has McConnell done and you immediately said he passed Covid relief.

Wow another lie by Dragonlady trying to say she said this or that and when I provided a damn link to his entire record in Government you went nuts as usual!

So now you are saying the CARES Act of 2020 did not benefit the the American voter and only benefited Billionaires?

Also this is what you wrote and I responded to and you made no mention to Covid at all:

One could ask the same question of every Repulican Senator as to his/her support of Mitch McConnell who has refused to pass ANY legislation other than tax cuts for the past 10 years..
Read what you wrote and I bet now you will proclaim I changed your wording when you never mentioned Covid in that response!

Also fuck you because I did respond to what you wrote and you exactly wrote Mitch McConnell didn’t past anything except Tax Cuts, so read what you wrote first and stop changing the subject to something else because that list I gave you was nearly four thousand webpages long of what he passed and did his entire time in the Government including his tenure as Senate Majority leader!

You later added other stuff when caught in a damn lie!

That is your original response and I responded with:

The website is by the U.S. Government and it dates back to the mid-1980’s showing Mitch McConnell work including as Senate Majority leader, so I was writing about what you wrote!

Now here is your response:

Here you added the Covid comment while showing your stupidity because you only read the first page of that website which has nearly four thousand pages of what Mitch McConnell has done in the Government which shows he did more than passing Tax Cuts and Covid packages for the voters in this country…

Also you made the claim America was two weeks away from food riots, so can you provide a link to support your claim or will you claim you never wrote that either?

Now my responses:

Lied again!

Link that story!

So you got upset about what I posted from Wikipedia that showed the Bills passed for Covid was for all Citizens and not just Billionaires and here is your response:

So you changed what you wrote in a second response and got upset when I pointed out your retardation about Covid bills for billionaires and demand I read the posts and respond what is posted and yet you can’t even read a simple webpage from the U.S. Government and stated it did not show anything that I claimed because you only read page one of the the webpage or didn’t read it all and just threw a hissy fit when you found yourself getting your ass handed to you!

So tell the board how you made two false claims and refuse to admit you were wrong!

I bet you will never return to this thread and run away from what you wrote!

Funny you didn’t scroll the entire webpage because had you then you would have found at the bottom of his Government web page nearly four thousand pages you would have had to read, so tell the board which one of us is ignorant and stupid?

I means this is you Dulles moment again where you proclaimed Dallas Airport is Dulles and not DFW!

What does the list you posted have to do with McConnell’s action as Senate Majority leader and the bills McConnell brought forward as Speaker of the House.

If Machan should change parties because he doesn’t like the legislation Schumer is bringing to the Floor of the Senate for a vote, what exactly has McConnell brought to the floor for a vote ????

Here’s the list of House Bills that went to the Senate in 2019-2020 when McConnell was in charge. Note how few of them were passed.

That not bills he’s authored or sponsored which is what your list was about. Your attempt to change the terms of reference is noted.

Mitch isn’t the majority leader and doesn’t control what comes tit he floor

What does the list you posted have to do with McConnell’s action as Senate Majority leader and the bills McConnell brought forward as Speaker of the House.

If Machan should change parties because he doesn’t like the legislation Schumer is bringing to the Floor of the Senate for a vote, what exactly has McConnell brought to the floor for a vote ????

Here’s the list of House Bills that went to the Senate in 2019-2020 when McConnell was in charge. Note how few of them were passed.

That not bills he’s authored or sponsored which is what your list was about. Your attempt to change the terms of reference is noted.
WTF?

What I posted was his entire government record which is everything from the 1980’s until now and you did not write in your original post it had to be 2019-2021 but you actually wrote in the last ten damn years!

So who is changing things here?

It is you!

See you got caught writing just Tax breaks in the last ten years in your first comment and then changed it to Tax Breaks and Covid Bill for Billionaires, so let think for a moment which one of us is changing things here?

It is you and instead of admitting you were wrong you are lying as usual!

It is like when you proclaimed Dulles Airport was the Airport for Dallas and refused to admit you were wrong when it is DFW and now you are doing the same damn thing with what you want to discuss!

You wrote McConnell hadn’t passed anything in the last ten years except Tax Breaks and I gave you his entire record that you only looked at the first page of and proclaimed it was not what you were writing about but it is!

His entire Government record is on that website but of course you are so damn ignorant and stupid as can be you didn’t go to the bottom of the page to see there is almost four thousand pages of what he has done!

Four thousand pages!

Again, four thousand pages!

You are such a lying hypocrite and of course you demanded that I exclude Covid bills after I posted my comment to your original post!

So stop lying about who is changing what and read the webpage or don’t and stay ignorant as usual!

Also who are you to tell Manchin ( Not MANCHAN which is probably the name of the communist you work for ) which political party he should belong to?

How stupid are you?

Manchin is a Democrat and can be part of the party all he want and you have no damn say in it you ignorant partisan hack!

Only in Canada.

He likes being the wild card, get more attention that way.

Forum List

Back