Clinton Questioning Hillary's Moral Character

SoCalSmurf

Jun 26, 2016
I am for Hilary. But was wondering if she has had any genuine immoral dealings like Donald trump has?

the_human Hillary will simply sell out to the highest bidder. Money and power are her only gods. Hillary has no scruples.[/QUOTE]
WE MUST CONNECT ALL THE DOTS and I believe the dots make a dotted line up to George Soros. SOROS is the president of the world and I only learned of this recenty. This explains everything: Why information is missing, hidden, corrupted. Why people are missing, murdered, lying. THE WHAT is the Big Bad Wolf SOROS and his BIG MONEY has bought the Democrat Party and all its Minons. "Immigration Reform" thats Soros (look at how he influences Europe).PROTESTS Protests protestors bought with Soros money: see Jacinta "Gonzalez" against Trump in AZ- A Soros Fellow. Black Lives Matter protests paid for by Soros as discovered by email leak. Anti Catholic church agenda and the buying of bishops bought by Soros. Destabalizing currencies:Soros. CLINTON BODY COUNT UP because of Soros. The DNC are just his employees and must perform well or shake in thier boots LYING like Kaine at debate, and tech email accomplises to Clinton...Tim Kaine was nervous and stupid for a reason... Julian Assange lawyer lost his mind in installments as if the stress was unbelievable. Then killed by a train just like an earlier Clinton mystery. Victor Thorn also suicide?

weiner-gym.jpg 51OLhY2--hL._AC_UL320_SR228,320_.jpg il_fullxfull.373884676_rkyx.jpg
Huma-Weiner.jpg

I am for Hilary. But was wondering if she has had any genuine immoral dealings like Donald trump has?

Dear SoCalSmurf I think AZ has a point that it is the unchecked influence and workings
of corporate interests that have skewed the party and media, so distorted we cannot tell what is
innuendo and what is really going on.

It would totally surprise me if none of the charges or allegations against Bill or Hillary Clinton had
any truth to them at all, as people seem to defend. If ALL the rape and harassment allegations
are made up politically, given that it was acknowledged he had a sexual addiction stemming from his abusive past
where Hillary recognized the hardships he suffered and attributed his problems to that.

What I will point to is the very real danger and damage of Democratic politics in general
to the minority voters, communities and interest. Exploiting that vote, and Black Christian
faith in voting and praying and forgiving their leaders and officials and not protesting or suing them,
has been taking advantage of those communities left with no way to defend their interests
if they don't believe in protesting or suing. I've seen this destroy an entire historic community,
taken advantage of while corporate interests with ability to sue to get what they want, get what they want,
at taxpayers expense and the destruction of a historic Black church community left in ruins.

So this is my argument that the opposition and critics are right about that aspect of Democratic politics
and greed for power instead of focus on priorities, and teaching "dependence on govt" instead of rewarding
independence: http://www.freedmenstown.com
If you look what Democrats did to this national historic landmark to Freed Slave and Civil Right history,
Black churches, and even a WWII military site demolished and graves torn up to erect a Federal Reserve
building over the former site of burials of the poor, that is the legacy that Democrats have to answer for. They sold out to corporate interests, abuse tax money to destroy 2 nationally registered landmarks to Civil Rights and Freed Slave history, yet claim to represent the Black voters in order to divide the nation and exploit the poor to get elected to office for their own benefit. Because it sure hasn't done anything for the people at the bottom they claim to help.

You don't get out much?
Agree. She seems to have gotten off the email scandal. But seems to have immorally used tax loopholes not unlike Donald Trump.
But you see, it seems that is legal to use some loopholes.

Trump didn't pay taxes for 18 years, but I don't think he did anything illegal there, since that period ended 2 years ago, and he would have gotten in trouble for it.

But besides that, Hillary is paying taxes, and has made her tax returns public, so whatever was deducted was legal.

However:

Trump & Kids Named, But Not Charged, In $250 Million Tax Evasion Case

Trump accused of tax fraud in Mexico

BREAKING: CBS News Drops Donald Trump Tax Fraud Bombshell, Trump Stunned

and also how the campaign money was used, obviously not under investigation because the campaign is still going on:

Is Donald Trump making money off his presidential bid?

New Topics

Forum List

Back