Question to Powell Supporters

The bass would have voted for Powell over Obama. He's a hardworking man that personifies smarts and intelligence and is a leader by example.

You folks that said you would vote for Powell or Rice. Now that powell just endorsement obama, will you reconsider?

There was definetly a time I would have at the least considered Powellas a very viable candidate. That however was before Bush/Cheney destroyed him. His actions this past Sunday while admirable do not redeem him in my eyes, although he remains a man with a good basic dense of the real and the equitable.
Condi? Let me put it this way. I enjoyed the pictures of her burning in effigy.

You folks that said you would vote for Powell or Rice. Now that powell just endorsement obama, will you reconsider?

Negative. I now think Powell is a complete, blundering, assclown. He hid that shit pretty good. Fooled me. I usually pick up on the libbie scent. He flew right under the radar.

Negative. I now think Powell is a complete, blundering, assclown. He hid that shit pretty good. Fooled me. I usually pick up on the libbie scent. He flew right under the radar.

Whites, conservative and liberal, are so predisposed to the worship of a black person in a military uniform that one could be ransacking your house and you'd ask if he's finding everything OK!

Forum List

Back