QUESTION OF THE DAY: What was 1st Name of your 1st B/G Friend?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
What was the 1st name of you 1st boyfriend or girlfriend?
If you want you can post a picture of someone that looks similar to the person - (or not) - that is optional.

Mine was:

STEVE

He kind of looked like Heath Ledger. Only he had red hair. Not QUITE as cute, but same mouth/eyes....

Heath-Ledger-Pictures.jpg

If you want you can post a picture of someone that looks similar to the person - (or not) - that is optional.

Mine was:

STEVE

He kind of looked like Heath Ledger. Only he had red hair. Not QUITE as cute, but same mouth/eyes....

Casey...

She looked like Lily Collins...

th

Casey was the first girl I slept with... She was from Kentucky...

Mine was:

STEVE

Casey...

She looked like Lily Collins...

th

Casey was the first girl I slept with... She was from Kentucky...

Beautiful!!!

are ya'll making fun of me? :(

you know I'm a bit slow 'n all......

I first saw Carolyn while I was by the bike racks directly across from the outside cafeteria line in tenth grade. She was walking past the line, and I couldn't help but think she was the one. I later asked her for a date, and we went on a bike ride to a nearby park. We had a good time, but it was the only date I had with her in high school.

I guess I did have one date before that with a short girl from Czechoslovakia who walked with a limp. We spent a full day at Marriot's Great America amusement park. I don't remember her name or face real well, but she was cute. The date was so cordial I can hardly call her my girl friend.

Carolyn was my first love, and I was totally in love with her even though, I didn't have another date with her until I was stationed at the Presidio of Monterey, 3 or 4 months after I finished basic training in the Air Force. I always went home on the weekends from the Presidio, driving 90 miles to Palo Alto and found it was easy to see Carolyn. I was so happy but I only got to second base with her, but that still made me much more happy.

One time we jumped over the fence at our former junior high and went skinny dipping in the pool. It was covered, but one corner was open about 20 feet. I got totally shocked when, while we were swimming, she disappeared under the cover for what seemed like a minute, and I wasn't sure if she was ok, until I saw her standing above me on the side of the pool.

Carolyn was terrible cute to me in a subdued way. Her family was from Austria.

I begged her to come and stay at my next station, Goodfellow AFB, in San Angelo, TX, and she agreed, but I do not think she meant it. I was extremely sad in Texas when I could not even contact her.

I didn't see her again until shortly after the Air Force, when I was working as the secretary to the president of James C. Taylor Corp., a commodities broker, I saw her when I was at lunch, across the parking lot from my job. She was also working on California Ave. there in Palo Alto. We talked and got a pizza at Round Table. We starting dating again, and I was surprised when I went to her apartment and she offered me a line. I was doing coke at the time and gladly accepted. We also went roller skating, and that may have been the happiest I have ever been. The next day after skating I was devastated though when she called me to tell me she did not want to see me anymore.

I don't remember. I was in Kindergarten. On my last day at that school (we moved) she kissed me right in front of my mom. She didn't like it as much as I did.
I think that was my first boner.

My first "love"'s name was BRIAN. Not sure I can find someone that looked like him..... maybe.... Jeff Daniels when he was really young.. like in Terms of Endearment or Purple Rose of Cairo.

I'm trying to think of people that have broken my heart.... I have had guys not love me like I thought they should.....
But not sure that is the same thing......

My first "boyfriend" was when I was second grade. His name was Andrew. I don't remember what he looked like really, but probably like a little boy. We used to chase each other around on the playground, and we would walk home from school together holding hands.

My first real boyfriend was when I was 12 or 13. His name was Bobby. He was really cute, a little short but cute nonetheless. :) We used to hang out at the arcade and make out all the time. I let him feel my little boobies too. :lol: Good times.

I wonder if any women ever decided to NOT marry a man because of his last name.....

I was going to keep my maiden name, but hubby is very old school. He would not have it!

I wonder if any women ever decided to NOT marry a man because of his last name.....

I was going to keep my maiden name, but hubby is very old school. He would not have it!

The wife always gives me shit about having 11 letters in my last name to go along with the 9 in her first name.
There is no such thing as a form or document with a large enough line...thank God she doesnt have a middle name or I'd never hear the end of it.

Actually, my married last name it fairly similar to my maiden name, so, it was not big deal....
But after I got married, people always thought they had been getting my last name wrong for years... it is that close to being the same....

Forum List

Back