QUESTION OF THE DAY: What was 1st Name of your 1st B/G Friend?

William. 6th grade. First dance, first time holding (sweaty) hands. I still have the itty bitty bottle of White Shoulders perfume, shaped like a heart, that was his Christmas present to me.

I love the feeling of a first touch or kiss..... electrifying... every time.....

I love the feeling of a first touch or kiss..... electrifying... every time.....

Your very first kiss or firsts when playing around?

My first kiss was unbelievable, and I would guess that happens for almost everyone.

Yep. My first kiss, not awkward, amazing blown away
I had one other better - never hooked up with him, never dated, never had sex, but when we kissed.... never had anything like it since....

Your very first kiss or firsts when playing around?

My first kiss was unbelievable, and I would guess that happens for almost everyone.

Yep. My first kiss, not awkward, amazing blown away
I had one other better - never hooked up with him, never dated, never had sex, but when we kissed.... never had anything like it since....

The first girl I liked was Rebeca,It was in 4th Grade, she never knew. The first girl I had sex with was the sister of the girl I wanted to date but she wasn't interested in me. Her name was Rebeca also, don't remember her sisters name.

Names of guys I wanted to date, but never even looked at me:

Russell
Richie
John
and a guy from work Tom Favinger, oh my... he was married though.... I'll never forget him!

The first girl I liked was Rebeca,It was in 4th Grade, she never knew. The first girl I had sex with was the sister of the girl I wanted to date but she wasn't interested in me. Her name was Rebeca also, don't remember her sisters name.

The first girl I had regular sex too with always was called Becky, and I didn't ask her if her given name was that or Rebecca. Several years after I told her I was leaving her, I met her again at the Coop supermarket in Palo Alto, and she had a little girl with her of 5 or 6. I only said hello and was too afraid to ask her if that was her daughter or not. She was a Mormon. If I had stayed with her, it makes me believe I would have had children. :eek-52:

The Palo Alto Co-op closed in 2001.

History of Co-ops

Last edited:
My first "love"'s name was BRIAN. Not sure I can find someone that looked like him..... maybe.... Jeff Daniels when he was really young.. like in Terms of Endearment or Purple Rose of Cairo.

The two worst movies ever. Does the worst make you burst?

My first "love"'s name was BRIAN. Not sure I can find someone that looked like him..... maybe.... Jeff Daniels when he was really young.. like in Terms of Endearment or Purple Rose of Cairo.

The two worst movies ever. Does the worst make you burst?

Well I would not say they were the WORST ever! LOL!
What about Steel Magnolias? ;)

Yea...

I mean across the board.

The only movie I ever fell asleep on in the theatre was the Secret of my Success. What do you think of that movie?

I guess it is not good to keep secrets so here goes... I fell asleep right near the end of the movie. I woke up to find EVERYONE gone. I was in the very first row. What woke me up was me coming.

Yea...

I mean across the board.

The only movie I ever fell asleep on in the theatre was the Secret of my Success. What do you think of that movie?

I guess it is not good to keep secrets so here goes... I fell asleep right near the end of the movie. I woke up to find EVERYONE gone. I was in the very first row. What woke me up was me coming.

other than Back To The Future, did Michael J Fox ever make a half way decent movie?
Yeah, it was bad.....

So many bad movies though :(

Yea...

I mean across the board.

other than Back To The Future, did Michael J Fox ever make a half way decent movie?
Yeah, it was bad.....

Even if you are one of those rare persons and did not like Back to the Future I & II, the third sequel will captivate you.

Will they ever make another sequel to that movie?

Yea...

I mean across the board.

Yeah, it was bad.....

Even if you are one of those rare persons and did not like Back to the Future I & II, the third sequel will captivate you.

I never saw any of the sequels.
was the 3rd one set in the Wild West?

Yea...

I mean across the board.

Yeah, it was bad.....

I never saw any of the sequels.
was the 3rd one set in the Wild West?

No, Michael J. Fox was in the Wild, Wild, Wild West! j/k

Quite a few of my first girl friends were really wild, expecially Carolyn, Becky, Lori and Geneen McCammon, who I went on a few dates with, when I was at Wilford Hall at Lackland AFB. She was the wildest of them all!

During the Xmas break of 7th Grade, Jimmy one of the local socialite kids gave a dance party which ended in a spin the bottle kissing game. I got to kiss Laurie, Cindy, and Debbie. Afterwards I told everybody that Cindy gave the best kisses so then Laurie and Debbie hated me the rest of the school year. It was my first faux pas and gaff.

During the summer between 7th and 8th Grades, Jill another of the local socialites gave a big birthday party where Laurie, Cindy, and Debbie were NOT invited. Thank goodness. This also ended in a spin the bottle kissing game. Jill gave great kisses. There was another Debbie there, and a Nancy, and the rest I cannot remember their names.

So lots of kissing before the first girlfriend or first date.

Did not hold hands nor kiss again until Xmas 10th Grade. Her name was Reba, a 9th Grader. We walked to a movie and then home again. Lots of kisses and hand holding. First date. First GF too. It did not last long. But it was a first.

What a pretty name -- Reba -- as in Reba McIntire. She looked like McIntire too.

You did not exactly answer the question though.

Question was not who was your first fvck.

Question was who was your first GF?

Forum List

Back