Question for Libs/Progressives

what'sa matta, can't make up a good sounding lie ??

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION ~

your dodging the question is what makes us conservative patriots soooooo fucking pissed off at you sniveling, lying, obfuscating, fucking sheeple.

LOL, I don't think she will be answering your question anytime soon.

the idiotic Left cant expalin what "White Privilege" is. all they have are idiotic talking points that fall apart under scrutiny

No, I was saying I don't think she will be answering that anytime soon for other reasons...she can handle making a point that will live up to your scrutiny. I just think it is dishonest to egg someone to answer a question when it is clear that they cannot. It is a cheap debate tactic.

So dividing people according to anything other than race is ok? Because you seem really outraged ONLY when people are divided by race only...because then you can continue your crap about blacks only *wink wink*

Thanks, :eusa_shifty: are you done?

Stop assuming, it looks bad

Cart before the horse. Before government there was race, before govt there was racism, before govt people disliked people who didnt look like them or wasn't from where they were from.

I guess you are trying to say somethign but you cant bring yourself to do so. What's you point here buddy?

My crap about "blacks only?"
Outraged "ONLY when people are divided by race only?"

Is there an echo in here or is this your standard non denial?

Are you even reading the posts before you respond to them? What have I ever said anywhere that would imply that I was only outraged by racism and not by other kinds of hate. Since the thread is about a racial issue I used racial examples. If the thread was about religion I would use religious examples. If the thread was about ducks I would use duck examples. I'm trying not to question your intelligence here, but you aren't helping.

Well you broke it down to diving people. When I point out that people have always divided themselves based on a number of factors you move away from "dividing" and go back to the narrowly focused "dividing based on race" again. Like one division is ok (or at least not as bad) as another based on race.

Are you against dividing people or not? If so, why dismiss other examples of division to make it seem that division between blacks and whites is somehow extraordinary?

Here's your response: Who doesnt care about division????????? Are you crazy????????????

You've missed the point. Again. [sigh]

It isn't about being outraged about this kind of division or that kind of division. It isn't about being outraged at all. I haven't placed a value judgement on anything in my posts.

All I have done is to point out that racism (and any other ism) is built on division first and foremost. So IF you are trying to combat racism (or any other ism), it doesn't make sense to use division as a tool to do so.

The term "White Privilege" is where this thread started. The only reason I can think of to use the term is because either it upsets you that whites are successful, or it upsets you that others are not. One is a racist reason: you hate whites, and hate to see them succeed. The other doesn't have to be.

If your true concern is for people who haven't been able to succeed in life for whatever reason, you don't have to frame that concern in terms of race. There are people of all races who struggle. You can arbitrarily draw lines dividing those people based on any number of differences, or you can focus on what they all have in common. You can concentrate on the similarities between people, or you can concentrate on the differences. If you choose to use race as your dividing line, you are building on the same foundation that racism is built on.

I don't have any great concerns about racism. I've got almost no experience with racism in my life. Hold that against me if you choose. Maybe you are racist. Maybe you've got good reason to be. I don't know. What I do know (or at least believe) is that if you ARE opposed to racism, choosing to use race as a dividing line is not the way to do it.

Forum List

Back