Question for everyone: Should the United States have open borders?

Open Borders - Yes Or No

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
why do you think trump caved

But yet you progressives still bitch like the little whiney bitches you are...
When it comes to Trump the liberals always put Trump in a Catch 22.
Drumpf put himself in a catch 22 by claiming he couldnt do anything then issuing an EO you moron.
Moron? :rolleyes-41: Pot, kettle, black
Yes youre a moron for claiming anyone put Drumpf in a catch 22 besides himself.
So if Trump does nothing he isn't following the law of the land, if Trump does follow the law of the land........
You guys are being played like a fiddle by the media, and just too damn stupid to see that. And YOU call me
a moron. :laughing0301:

As the NWO Globalists continue pushing their Open Borders Agenda, do you support it or not?
Retarded pointless poll. No one supports open borders.

Both senator warren and senator Harris tweeted last night how enforcing our border is immoral when Trump signed his executive order. The only other option is open borders
Just because you arent bright enough to consider other options doesnt mean open borders is the only other option. Thats a logical fallacy.

If enforcing the border is immoral, how is that not an open border policy? Please tell me what options there are if we can’t morally enforce the border?

Shouldn’t be difficult for someone as bright as you to come up with some alternatives

The US Democratic Party is owned by George Soros. And he's a NWO Globalist bastard. He 100% supports Open Borders. Maybe you should consider switching Parties? Just a suggestion anyway.
So you think your opinion is a good substitute for facts? I see youre another mindless Drumpf drone. You have fun swimming around in all that mind numbing stupidity. :laugh:

No, George Soros does own the US Democratic Party. Wikileaks showed that. Do your own research if you don't believe me.
Conspiracy theories dont really inspire confidence in your intelligence. Besides. I am not a Dem. Try another gambit.

You're in denial. Wikileaks proved George Soros controls the US Democratic Party. And he's an Open Borders NWO Globalist. It's fact.
And you wonder why I dont respect your intellect. :laugh:
I'm putting money that he won't lose any sleep over that. :rolleyes-41:

The US Democratic Party is owned by George Soros. And he's a NWO Globalist bastard. He 100% supports Open Borders. Maybe you should consider switching Parties? Just a suggestion anyway.
So you think your opinion is a good substitute for facts? I see youre another mindless Drumpf drone. You have fun swimming around in all that mind numbing stupidity. :laugh:

No, George Soros does own the US Democratic Party. Wikileaks showed that. Do your own research if you don't believe me.
Conspiracy theories dont really inspire confidence in your intelligence. Besides. I am not a Dem. Try another gambit.

You're in denial. Wikileaks proved George Soros controls the US Democratic Party. And he's an Open Borders NWO Globalist. It's fact.

soros, kershner and trump are business partners - stay on YOUR topic Gomer

Check out Wikileaks sometime. US Democratic Party leadership answers to George Soros in the end. And he's an incredibly powerful NWO Open Borders advocate.

But yet you progressives still bitch like the little whiney bitches you are...
Drumpf put himself in a catch 22 by claiming he couldnt do anything then issuing an EO you moron.
So if Trump does nothing he isn't following the law of the land, if Trump does follow the law of the land........
You guys are being played like a fiddle by the media, and just too damn stupid to see that. And YOU call me
I see youre another low intellect Drumpf drone and yes a moron.

How is it that Obama deported more illegals yet he didnt have 2K separated children in a couple of months like Drumpf did? Stop whining and thank your boss for changing his mind due to the bad PR.

And you wonder why I dont respect your intellect. :laugh:
I'm putting money that he won't lose any sleep over that. :rolleyes-41:
Probably too stupid to lose sleep.
laugh.gif

How is it that Obama deported more illegals yet he didnt have 2K separated children in a couple of months like Drumpf did? Stop whining and thank your boss for changing his mind due to the bad PR.
well you should be happy then......but you're not.

what are you so upset at then?

well you should be happy then......but you're not.
Of course I am happy. Its always funny to see you low intellect Drumpf supporters repeating his lies.
laugh.gif

Who told you I was upset? Didnt you see me laughing at you?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i read your post?

laugh.gif
i read your post?
Thats what you get for being too stupid to know that unless you can see someone you shouldnt assume to know their emotional state.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back