Question for all on this board

The whistleblower doesn’t matter: we now have many witnesses claiming quid pro quo. Trump released a transcript where honors asking about Biden . Mulvaney admitted quid pro quo....

The whistleblower was correct in his accusations
Trump has confirmed it

He provided a valuable service to our nation
View attachment 288470
Yeah, right.

he provided probable cause. It's not his testimony that is important anymore. You are just playing a Carnie Side Show. You must be a fervent follower of Rump.
The transcript of the phone call has been released. You have nothing, but you have set up a new way to go after future Democrat presidents. That won't be for a long time. After the crap you have pulled off.

The whistleblower doesn’t matter: we now have many witnesses claiming quid pro quo. Trump released a transcript where honors asking about Biden . Mulvaney admitted quid pro quo....

Trump has confirmed it

View attachment 288470
Yeah, right.

he provided probable cause. It's not his testimony that is important anymore. You are just playing a Carnie Side Show. You must be a fervent follower of Rump.
The transcript of the phone call has been released. You have nothing, but you have set up a new way to go after future Democrat presidents. That won't be for a long time. After the crap you have pulled off.

Stay focused. This thread isn't about Rump. It's about Bidens and his Family which has nothing to do with Rump. This thread is nothing but a Dog and Pony Show inside a tiny little Carnie Side Show Tent.

Trump has confirmed it

View attachment 288470
Yeah, right.

Stay focused. This thread isn't about Rump. It's about Bidens and his Family which has nothing to do with Rump. This thread is nothing but a Dog and Pony Show inside a tiny little Carnie Side Show Tent.
Yes and Biden is done. The Russian collusion hoax is now being investigated. Your parties corruption is being exposed. Hopefully it will destroy it for good.

Trump has confirmed it

View attachment 288470
Yeah, right.

Yes and Biden is done. The Russian collusion hoax is now being investigated. Your parties corruption is being exposed. Hopefully it will destroy it for good.

I said two years ago that Biden wasn't going to be the nominee. Rump, in his stupidity didn't listen to me. And he went after Biden and his Family. You are right, Biden is done for but not by anything that Rump has done. He's done for because he's just too weak a candidate for the job and always has been. But I would like to thank Biden for his assistance in all this.

You also need to ask yourself this. With the bailing out of areas that supported Rump and the Rumpets turning Blue (see Virginia and others) what will be left of the Republican Party when he finally is thrown into prison whether it will be in 2021 or 2025? I suggest you had damn well worry about your own plight and worry about it right now.

Given the "whistleblower" topic of all the MSM today, I'd like to ask all of you on this board this question:
If you didn't like your boss and or you though you knew that there were some shenanigans going on,
would you go to work everyday trying to destroy your company or boss?

It appears the political whistleblower didn't like Trump...as much of the status quo, career bureaucrats evidently making up the dark state don't like Trump.
Consequently instead of working to improve the country, the never-trumpers are "working" against Trump.

What most people do is put up with it, come home like my Dad did and bitch and moan BUT still he went to work, did his job and retired.
These people like the whistleblower wants to destroy Trump. Pure and simple and get paid while doing it!
Intel officials want CIA's Gina Haspel to defend Ukraine whistleblower

He was a plant from the very beginning. His only job was to get dirt on Trump, he couldn't so he made it up.

I said two years ago that Biden wasn't going to be the nominee. Rump, in his stupidity didn't listen to me. And he went after Biden and his Family. You are right, Biden is done for but not by anything that Rump has done. He's done for because he's just too weak a candidate for the job and always has been. But I would like to thank Biden for his assistance in all this.

You also need to ask yourself this. With the bailing out of areas that supported Rump and the Rumpets turning Blue (see Virginia and others) what will be left of the Republican Party when he finally is thrown into prison whether it will be in 2021 or 2025? I suggest you had damn well worry about your own plight and worry about it right now.

You are making the idiotic assumption that Trump went after Biden. he went after corruption involving Biden's son. learn something ffs.

Given the "whistleblower" topic of all the MSM today, I'd like to ask all of you on this board this question:
If you didn't like your boss and or you though you knew that there were some shenanigans going on,

It appears the political whistleblower didn't like Trump...as much of the status quo, career bureaucrats evidently making up the dark state don't like Trump.
Consequently instead of working to improve the country, the never-trumpers are "working" against Trump.

What most people do is put up with it, come home like my Dad did and bitch and moan BUT still he went to work, did his job and retired.
These people like the whistleblower wants to destroy Trump. Pure and simple and get paid while doing it!

He was a plant from the very beginning. His only job was to get dirt on Trump, he couldn't so he made it up.

Ah, more of the Dog and Pony Act in the Carnie Side Show small Tent. Now, if this were in Mexico on the Border, it might involve a Donkey and a naked fat lady.

Like I said Trump will be YOUR president till 2024. Your fixing to find out how acting like a child for four years is rewarded.

You are making the idiotic assumption that Trump went after Biden. he went after corruption involving Biden's son. learn something ffs.

His action was to go after Biden for political reasons that proved to be wrong. When you go after someones family, you had better damn well be dead on and be able to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt. Was it true? Maybe, maybe not. But it was never beyond a shadow of a doubt. Rump through in the Ante, played the cards and ended up folding after about 3 deals of the cards. Ukraine didn't play the game and called him until Rump folded. The Money that was allocated was released regardless AFTER the game was revealed. Biden and his family weren't even at the table. The score ended up Ukraine 1, Rump 0, America -1.

Like I said Trump will be YOUR president till 2024. Your fixing to find out how acting like a child for four years is rewarded.

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP

upload_2019-11-7_6-53-39.jpeg

His action was to go after Biden for political reasons that proved to be wrong. When you go after someones family, you had better damn well be dead on and be able to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt. Was it true? Maybe, maybe not. But it was never beyond a shadow of a doubt. Rump through in the Ante, played the cards and ended up folding after about 3 deals of the cards. Ukraine didn't play the game and called him until Rump folded. The Money that was allocated was released regardless AFTER the game was revealed. Biden and his family weren't even at the table. The score ended up Ukraine 1, Rump 0, America -1.
Like the democrats did with Russia collusion? The millions that was wasted on that, should be repaid back by you.

Like the democrats did with Russia collusion? The millions that was wasted on that, should be repaid back by you.

Stay focused. Your dog and pony act in the Carnie Side Show small tent is noted.

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP

View attachment 288472
Thanks for proving my point. Remember to bring your 5th grade teacher an apple. For you being late today.

Is your boss committing serious national security violations? Trying to strong arm the leaders of countries who depend on our aid for personal favors?

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP

View attachment 288472
Thanks for proving my point. Remember to bring your 5th grade teacher an apple. For you being late today.

The reason your Carnie Side show Dog and Pony Act isn't working as well as it once did was the Carnies are getting rid of the Elephants. Is there some kind of Irony here?

Stay focused. Your dog and pony act in the Carnie Side Show small tent is noted.
Yep and this phone call thing you keep on going on about. Was over when Trump released the transcript. Keep on wasting tax payer money. It will help you next November.

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP

View attachment 288472

The reason your Carnie Side show Dog and Pony Act isn't working as well as it once did was the Carnies are getting rid of the Elephants. Is there some kind of Irony here?
Like I said the Ukraine outrage was over when Trump handed the transcript over. Get your pussy hat ready for next November!

Trump has confirmed it

View attachment 288470
Yeah, right.
View attachment 288478
74883922_3350891474951765_7644832244015562752_n.jpg

If the boss's actions were ignoring the constitution, and harming the entire country, I'm pretty sure I would try to stop him any way I could.

The key word in your response... "IF".... do you have any proof of ignoring the constitution and harming the entire country" then where is it?
That's all I asking you.. Prove Trump ignored the constitution and harmed the entire country. Please provide the "proof".

Forum List

Back