Question about Clintons insecure server

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
If Hillary Clinton sent an e-mail to Huma Abedin, that simply said, Huma please meet me at Starbucks at 10:30 so that we can get some good java before our trip overseas.

Is this classified information?

I dare you Clinton morons to answer no.

Last edited:
  • Banned
If Hillary Clinton sent an e-mail to Huma Abedin, that simply said, Huma please meet me at Starbucks at 10:30 so that we can get some good java before out trip overseas.

All are too gutless to answer.

• Banned
If Hillary Clinton sent an e-mail to Huma Abedin, that simply said, Huma please meet me at Starbucks at 10:30 so that we can get some good java before out trip overseas.

All are too gutless to answer.
So you agree with me, excellent, you are learning

CIAO

Are you having an "episode?"
Are you afraid to answer for a reason?

CIAO

Well, if it was to discuss State Department business, I would say yes. The reference to the location of the meeting or an unspecified overseas trip might or might not be, depending on surrounding circumstances.

However, I'm not a "Clinton moron." Are you? And what is the point of your post?

• Banned
Are you having an "episode?"
Are you afraid to answer for a reason?

CIAO

Well, if it was to discuss State Department business, I would say yes. The reference to the location of the meeting or an unspecified overseas trip might or might not be, depending on surrounding circumstances.

However, I'm not a "Clinton moron." Are you? And what is the point of your post?
Wrong answer, you are completely lost. Since the server was COMPLETELY insecure and open to foreign intercept, the e-mail set up an easy stage for an assassination attempt on Clinton and her aide and any other US officials that might be present. Again Putin had access to all of this.

CIAO

Wrong answer, you are completely lost. Since the server was COMPLETELY insecure and open to foreign intercept, the e-mail set up an easy stage for an assassination attempt on Clinton and her aide and any other US officials that might be present. Again Putin had access to all of this.

Given that elaboration it is quite difficult to discern a downside......

• Banned

Given that elaboration it is quite difficult to discern a downside......
Clinton put innocent people at risk, perhaps even the President himself, this Is illegal.

Forum List

Back