Queer Olympics canceled in Miami

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
"The World OutGames are one of the largest high-profile competitions for LGBT athletes. They branched out from the Gay Games after a disagreement between organizers a decade ago, leading to the first World OutGames being staged in Montreal in 2006. The Gay Games were held that year in Chicago."

""We look forward to seeing you in Miami the place WHERE EVERYTHING CHANGES!" - World OutGames registration page"

"Warren Cass had just stepped off the plane in Miami when he received an email from the organizers of the fourth annual World OutGames informing him that virtually all of its roughly 450 events — with the exception of aquatics, country western dance and soccer — had been cancelled, just hours before they were set to begin.

The Toronto athlete couldn't believe it. "

"
the Miami Beach Police Department and Florida State Attorney's Office have opened a joint fraud investigation into the games.

The investigation follows an alleged "potential misappropriation of funds," states a release from the City of Miami Beach, which said it was "deeply concerned" about the cancellations."

"On the website for the World OutGames, the registration page remained active Friday night."

Wuh oh! Looks like somebody got scammed! There's going to be a lot of upset homosexuals. :eek:

World OutGames unravel hours before they were set to begin, leaving many Canadian athletes scrambling

Watching faglets do "high hurdles" or playing soccer would be at the bottom of the list of 10,000 things I would rather watch in lieu of having my eye balls gouged out by a melon scooper.....

• Banned
Watching faglets do "high hurdles" or playing soccer would be at the bottom of the list of 10,000 things I would rather watch in lieu of having my eye balls gouged out by a melon scooper.....

Instead of being sponsored, all these homos had to pay a steep entry fee.

all these homos......why not all the athletes.....do you go about referring to yourself as a hetro? why the labels there marion.....and damn its early but you must be punished....lol

• Banned
all these homos......why not all the athletes.....do you go about referring to yourself as a hetro? why the labels there marion.....and damn its early but you must be punished....lol

:mad:

Because bones, I think in order to compete, they have to be homo first, athlete second.

Actually they have to put up a hefty entrance fee first, which it appears someone

has absconded with. :eek:

hehheeh like that damn concert on some island....they were promised luxury and got fema tents and cold cheese sammies

i see your point about having to be gay to be there....

think about it marion....if you and i were going to a bar for a few drinks....your buying of course.....would we opt to take the maybe gay/maybe not gay aaron or one of these straight hater men on here? me ...i am taking aaron and we are going to a gay bar where the drinks are cheap the ac is cranked up and the bartender may play for the other team but is fine eye candy....

i dont know about you but i opt for fun over correct or upright or whatever

think about it marion....if you and i were going to a bar for a few drinks....your buying of course.....would we opt to take the maybe gay/maybe not gay aaron or one of these straight hater men on here? me ...i am taking aaron and we are going to a gay bar where the drinks are cheap the ac is cranked up and the bartender may play for the other team but is fine eye candy....

Not like I haven't ever taken a girl to the gay bar because they have $2 pitchers.

Seriously. $2 pitchers. I'm too cheap not to pass that up. :p

Last 2 rounds of shots were free cuz the bartender took a cottonin' to me.

thats the fucking spirit....i love gay bars and hetro men who will go with me...long happy hours ...etc and so forth....i have never had a bit of trouble in a gay establishment....i did try one time to enter the back rooms of a gay book store...and was politely told ...ladies arent allowed in this section...damn it....

I've NEVER been to a gay bar before, but even my straight friends have only had good things to say. I guess the people are nice.. and gay. They give you no problems... and they're gay. I'd be the opposite. I'd just be waving my dick around. Slapping dudes in the face with it. I'd be a problem.

why/how aaron? they are awesome and you can do that in the back rooms lol from what i hear....in the open spaces everyone is just having fun....now do be aware just like hetro bars there are levels of gay bars too ....dont be in a crusin' bar lol avoid heavy leather unless that is your thang

"But he and many others are waiting for the organizers to say whether they'll be compensated for their wasted money."

Here let me end your suspense.... ummm... no.

Forum List

Back