Queen Pelosi in Trouble

I think its great that the dems in the house are led by a senile arrogant bitch, and in the senate by a senile arrogant asshole.

She's been in trouble for four years.

That we still have to watch her on TV is just vengfulness on the part of butt-hurt dems.

Sticking with failed leadership guarantees future failure. The Dems should have learned from the GOP's mistakes after the 2006 election and cleaned house. But they didnt and wont and will double down on stupid.

Sticking with failed leadership guarantees future failure. The Dems should have learned from the GOP's mistakes after the 2006 election and cleaned house. But they didnt and wont and will double down on stupid.

the defective liberal gene prevents them from ever acknowledging a mistake. In their simple minds they are always right.

Thanks for your concern, but no one is worried.

Yeah, nobody was worried going into the November elections either.

The next day...they sounded pretty worried.

Have a day and don't fall off your ladder (although I suspect you actually live in a cave).

Didn't take long for a progtard to post and validate your statement.

Progtards are just all too predictable... and stupid.

1. Correct
2. Incorrect.

The loss was fully expected and normal. Learn politics kids, it's a two-party dance, one in and one out.

You bet...

People like Hazelnut posted all kinds of butthurt threads and all we heard about was voter suppression the day after.

But if you were O.K. with 2014..you're gonna love the next cycle.

1. Correct
2. Incorrect.

The loss was fully expected and normal. Learn politics kids, it's a two-party dance, one in and one out.
Dances end.
Not in this case. One party keeps the other party in play. This ends only when the country does. Root for that if you like...

Didn't take long for a progtard to post and validate your statement.

Progtards are just all too predictable... and stupid.

Progturds.....???

Now that's funny.

1. Correct
2. Incorrect.

You bet...

People like Hazelnut posted all kinds of butthurt threads and all we heard about was voter suppression the day after.

Yes I will, because we'll gain seats, and take the White House again of course.

1. Correct
2. Incorrect.

You bet...

Yes I will, because we'll gain seats.

Forgive me if I think you are full of shit.

1. Correct
2. Incorrect.

You bet...

Yes I will, because we'll gain seats.

Forgive me if I think you are full of shit.
Thinking is not something you are any good at.

Forum List

Back