Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Utterly impossible to comprehend its vast spooky laws

I guess you can only know it’s laws ..you can’t make any sense of it

One law
Every particle of QP is also a wave

I

1666335753208.png

I keep losing my cat... I think it might walk through walls.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

One law

I
Don’t go down that rabbit hole. Unstable people can literally go insane if they get too deep into QP

One law
No scientist knows what a particle "IS". They only know how a particle behaves. A particle is not a wave. The wave function can tell the probability of where a particle is, but is not the particle itself.

Every particle of physics acts like an unbounded field as shown by experiments and theory. They are not tiny energy bundles with a bounded radius. A field is just numbers or vectors in space whose values tell how particles interact according to quantum field theory.

No scientist knows what a particle "IS". They only know how a particle behaves. A particle is not a wave. The wave function can tell the probability of where a particle is, but is not the particle itself.

Every particle of physics acts like an unbounded field as shown by experiments and theory. They are not tiny energy bundles with a bounded radius. A field is just numbers or vectors in space whose values tell how particles interact according to quantum field theory.

So, shut up and calculate.

Forum List

Back