Qualifications for Politicians

Well at least you are coming around.....I suspect you will see the sense in the rest of what I think by and by. ;)

Yep, common sense seems to be a rare quality these days and the deficit of same getting worse.....It's done up and almost completely left the building among most national politicians......60-odd percent which were/are lawyers....Hey, I sense a pattern.
Yeah...perhaps having 2-300 dentists debating and writing laws would be a better idea. Wow.
As to the board members, well having not been here all that long I can't really speak to that but as long as they remain respectful and don't personal name-call to any great extent then it's all good. :)
Politics is a profession. Best left to the professionals. As is medicine, as is law, as is taxes, as is auto repair, as is _______.

It's not a difficult concept to understand. Every other nation is sending their best and brightest to the negotiating table and some here want to send the guy who sacks their groceries.

To call such a position insane is perhaps the understatement of the year.

Disaster of a withdrawal from Afghanistan,
Fulfilling Trump's campaign promise and ending America's longest war was the correct thing to do.
record high inflation,
We're nowhere near record high inflation.

covid that he claimed he would end surging,
Mainly because of right wing hesitancy to take a safe, effective, available and free vaccine
border out of control,
False
supply chain shortage still going,
There are shortages worldwide...hardly Biden's fault.
has failed to get members of his own party Manchin and Sinema to go along with his 3.5 trillion spending farce or to get rid of the filibuster or nationalize elections.
Yeah...Obama had a democratic congress override one of his vetoes. Trump couldn't get his GOP congress to replace Obamacare or approve his stupid wall.. Biden is doing no worse than his two predecessors.

This is just some of his failures and all this with a sympathetic media trying to cover for him and even they are starting to have trouble continuing that.
No, these are just figments of your imagination. Pull your head out of the trough of mis-information and smell what you're shoveling.

Yeah...perhaps having 2-300 dentists debating and writing laws would be a better idea. Wow.

Politics is a profession. Best left to the professionals. As is medicine, as is law, as is taxes, as is auto repair, as is _______.

It's not a difficult concept to understand. Every other nation is sending their best and brightest to the negotiating table and some here want to send the guy who sacks their groceries.

To call such a position insane is perhaps the understatement of the year.
I don't know, the best Speaker we ever had in our legislature was my Veterinarian. ;)

Fulfilling Trump's campaign promise and ending America's longest war was the correct thing to do.

We're nowhere near record high inflation.

Mainly because of right wing hesitancy to take a safe, effective, available and free vaccine

False

There are shortages worldwide...hardly Biden's fault.

Yeah...Obama had a democratic congress override one of his vetoes. Trump couldn't get his GOP congress to replace Obamacare or approve his stupid wall.. Biden is doing no worse than his two predecessors.

No, these are just figments of your imagination. Pull your head out of the trough of mis-information and smell what you're shoveling.
Your far left talking points fantasy response changes nothing everything I posted was factual and accurate no matter how much you wish to pretend otherwise. The myth of who Joe Biden is has been replaced by the reality of who he is you can deny that reality all you want an ever increasing number of people no longer do.

Why isn't there some kind of legal qualification gauntlet a President of the U.S. has to traverse? Like maybe running your own profitable business? Apparently today, the only real qualification is a degree from Harvard and/or a law degree and/or being the son/daughter of another career politician. Running a business......not so much. What we have in the Whitehouse today, is an aging politician whose only experience is being a politician and America is suffering. At this point, the Pillow Guy is looking pretty good actually.
There is a gauntlet.
It’s called the second Tuesday of November.

Forum List

Back