QE4Ever!

Actually what makes it fake news is the flat out falsehood in the headline.
Trump did not say that the US will never default.
Yes, he did: Trump: U.S. can never default because it prints money

You can pretend that's not his voice in the interview, I guess.

I think he later backtracked, but as usual, he was running his mouth without thinking.
Wrong. I think you are just too ignorant to know what Trump was talking about. It's likely because you consume too much fake news.

Fake news makes you an ignorant fool.

Odd, I heard the same thing as Mac.
Got a transcript?

I'd be embarrassed to fall back on that. Are you really going to argue that what he said was faked?
True nutters have no shame.

Actually what makes it fake news is the flat out falsehood in the headline.
Trump did not say that the US will never default.
Yes, he did: Trump: U.S. can never default because it prints money

You can pretend that's not his voice in the interview, I guess.

I think he later backtracked, but as usual, he was running his mouth without thinking.
Wrong. I think you are just too ignorant to know what Trump was talking about. It's likely because you consume too much fake news.

You're a good and obedient little Trumpster.

It's right there on the tape, so your only route is the standard deny/pivot/attack tactic used by nutters on both ends.

How simple your life must be.
:rolleyes: You didn't link to any tape.

Got a transcript?

I'd be embarrassed to fall back on that. Are you really going to argue that what he said was faked?
So, then you don't. Got a link to the audio or video?

Are you sure you didn't 'hear' what a fake news outlet told you to hear?

You failed to answer my question.
I asked you first, you feeble-minded brainwashed idiot.

Trillion dollar deficits are easier to pay off with a weak dollar.

Here's the brilliant plan our 'stable genius' came up with: Donald Trump: U.S. will never default 'because you print the money'
^^^
More fake news from CNN.

If you go to the link, there's a video of Donald saying it, butthead.
You're simply wrong, idiot.
You are simply a willfully blind monkey.
Unlike you, Trump understands debt and leverage. Trump was merely stating a fact, he did not say that was his plan, fucking idiot.
Trump's "plan" was to default on the debt. He was told Nyet.

That's more fake news. The audio doesn't say the same thing as the headline.

You are "hearing" what the fake news media wants you to hear rather than what Trump actually said.

Last edited:
Too funny. It's right there.

But I do believe that you believe that.

Sad, but true.

Got a transcript?

The video was already supplied to you. Are you saying it's fake?

Too funny. It's right there.

But I do believe that you believe that.

Sad, but true.
The headline claims that Trump said "U.S. can never default because it prints money"

Trump did not say that. It's not in the audio. You just think he said that because you are so feeble-minded that, via power of suggestion, the fake news media can make you 'hear' something you never heard.

Furthermore all he was doing is pointing out thew fact the the NYT article is fake news. He never said it was his fucking plan you fucking idiot.

Context matters. It never ceases to amaze me that you moonbats are so easily brainwashed by fake news media outlets using a simple out-of-context quote.

You must be extremely feeble-minded.

Last edited:
The Fed started reducing their balance sheet, unwinding QE1, 2, and 3. They sold some of their assets, and burned the cash. So that took some liquidity out of the system.

Second, as a result of the last big economic crash, banks are now required to hold larger chunks of Tier 1 capital. So that took some liquidity out of the system.

Then Deficit Donald took office and started doubling the deficit to a trillion dollars. When the banks bought all that debt, that took a shit ton more of liquidity out of the system.

So now the Fed is reversing course and enacting QE4.

And Deficit Donald doesn't have the decency to even tweet a thank you. It would take, what...ten seconds?
We enter a Brave New World of macroeconomics. The Fed finances historic deficits and tax cuts for the uberwealthy by placing hundreds of millions of US debt on it's balance sheet. Those hundreds of millions go to all kinds of things from Ford Class aircraft carriers to disability for those not covered under Social Security to Medicaid to Student Loans (ok DeVos is ending that, of all things) tax cuts for employers covering workers HC insurance ….. Most of these "items' increase economic activity either through directly employing people, or spending by people getting money.

However when the Treasury pays the Fed interest either with taxes or new debt, the interest is magically paid back to the Treasury. And when a bond financing debt that the Fed bought matures …. the underlying debt is simply erased from the Fed's balance sheet.

Thus the debt is actually better than free money. It's never really repaid, and it earns interest for the borrower, the US Treasury. And the increase in economic activity really happened in that people did get to spend money! Our parents might make some crack about crack cocaine. Perhaps more accurately it is like Steven Earl Keen. The Road Goes on Forever and the Party Never Ends.

The actual money supply doesn't increase, so it is not inflationary from more dollars chasing the same goods/services. But it is like an addictive drug in that without continued injections of liquidity (or free borrowing) the economic engine ….. stops.

Got a transcript?

I'm pointing out the FACT that the article is fake news.

The Fed started reducing their balance sheet, unwinding QE1, 2, and 3. They sold some of their assets, and burned the cash. So that took some liquidity out of the system.

Second, as a result of the last big economic crash, banks are now required to hold larger chunks of Tier 1 capital. So that took some liquidity out of the system.

Then Deficit Donald took office and started doubling the deficit to a trillion dollars. When the banks bought all that debt, that took a shit ton more of liquidity out of the system.

And Deficit Donald doesn't have the decency to even tweet a thank you. It would take, what...ten seconds?
We enter a Brave New World of macroeconomics. The Fed finances historic deficits and tax cuts for the uberwealthy by placing hundreds of millions of US debt on it's balance sheet. Those hundreds of millions go to all kinds of things from Ford Class aircraft carriers to disability for those not covered under Social Security to Medicaid to Student Loans (ok DeVos is ending that, of all things) tax cuts for employers covering workers HC insurance ….. Most of these "items' increase economic activity either through directly employing people, or spending by people getting money.

However when the Treasury pays the Fed interest either with taxes or new debt, the interest is magically paid back to the Treasury. And when a bond financing debt that the Fed bought matures …. the underlying debt is simply erased from the Fed's balance sheet.

Thus the debt is actually better than free money. It's never really repaid, and it earns interest for the borrower, the US Treasury. And the increase in economic activity really happened in that people did get to spend money! Our parents might make some crack about crack cocaine. Perhaps more accurately it is like Steven Earl Keen. The Road Goes on Forever and the Party Never Ends.

The actual money supply doesn't increase, so it is not inflationary from more dollars chasing the same goods/services. But it is like an addictive drug in that without continued injections of liquidity (or free borrowing) the economic engine ….. stops.

And when a bond financing debt that the Fed bought matures …. the underlying debt is simply erased from the Fed's balance sheet.

When the Treasury pays off the bond, the debt is erased.
Just as it's erased any time any bond is paid off.

The actual money supply doesn't increase,

When the Fed buys a bond, the money supply increases.
When the Fed sells a bond, or one of their bonds matures, the money supply decreases.

I'm pointing out the FACT that the article is fake news.

We are discussing the video.

QE1, 2, and 3 added $2 trillion to the money supply.

As for depreciation of the dollar, nope. In fact, Trump was recently whining about how strong the dollar is and was tantrum demanding the Fed weaken it.

So...he should be tweeting a thank you to the Fed right about now...
Want to make a billion dollar bet on that....Of course Obama needed to chum up to all those billionaires who just got a lot richer while Obama put the most in poverty since the war on poverty started.

https://nypost.com/2016/01/17/occup...-massive-transfer-of-wealth-to-the-1-percent/
During that time, the greatest transfer of wealth in the history of the world occurred. Some $4.5 trillion was given to Wall Street banks through its Quantitative Easing program, with the American people picking up the IOU.
This is why i think you are just another liberal idiot.
You really should read my Fed bond bubble doomsday machine topic.

Dont enough people already know that you are retarded?

And when a bond financing debt that the Fed bought matures …. the underlying debt is simply erased from the Fed's balance sheet.

When the Fed sells a bond, or one of their bonds matures, the money supply decreases.

We don't operate off a money supply. Actual money supply is a small fraction of "net worths".

We don't operate off a money supply. Actual money supply is a small fraction of "net worths".

What does 'net worth' have to do with inflation?

We don't operate off a money supply.

Not sure what you're trying to say here.

Actual money supply is a small fraction of "net worths".

Correct, so what?

What does 'net worth' have to do with inflation?

Rents go up.

Forum List

Back