QAnon: The search for Q

I support Trump and still have no clue what NON ANON is other than they hate pedophile politicians. It's bizarre and very telling that you communists and other libs are so upset by this that you are still Obsessed with Qnon.
They hate pedophile politicians?

They claim that a cabal of powerful people are killing and drinking the blood of children.

All in on that?

I said it before.

Q is the teenage son of a CIA officer who either drank or snorted coke and left his password for his geeky son to steal. The kid had a field day, pretending to be an Intel Insider, but was moronic about it. They supposedly had Trump posting there saying things like "I Sharted" so it was Beavis and Butthead time. I was on their site for a very short while until I called them out as being a LARP (Huber's 60,000 sealed indictments, e.g.) at which point I was permabanned

I said it before.

Q is the teenage son of a CIA officer who either drank or snorted coke and left his password for his geeky son to steal. The kid had a field day, pretending to be an Intel Insider, but was moronic about it. They supposedly had Trump posting there saying things like "I Sharted" so it was Beavis and Butthead time. I was on their site for a very short while until I called them out as being a LARP (Huber's 60,000 sealed indictments, e.g.) at which point I was permabanned
Recovering "Anons" never really "recover"

I said it before.

If you knew anything about COMSEC and OPSEC you would not say something like this. You cannot steal your dad's password anymore, we left single metric security in the dust a LONG time ago.

If you knew anything about COMSEC and OPSEC you would not say something like this. You cannot steal your dad's password anymore, we left single metric security in the dust a LONG time ago.
But like heroin addicts

The addiction to crazy conspiracy shit never goes away

That statement either makes you completely incompetent or a liar. Possibly both.
Anyone who has seen even a few minutes of a single Trump rally knows of the QTards and their devotion.
So what if Q supporters are there? It's a free country. More Trump supporters is a good thing.

I
Do you find it interesting that the same folks who swear they don't care are the ones posting most often on threads whose subjects they don't care about?
just see those posts as people trying to make excuses and minimize. It’s pretty transparent

I support Trump and still have no clue what NON ANON is other than they hate pedophile politicians. It's bizarre and very telling that you communists and other libs are so upset by this that you are still Obsessed with Qnon.
Why do you think I’m upset?!

Forum List

Back