QAnon: The search for Q

What the hell does that have to do with my OP? Stay on subject or take a hike. Have you seen the doc or not?

You really are quite stupid.

The "Q" is just a focal point used by the Reich to keep mindless drones like you filled with hatred and rage.

I have never met anyone on this board or anywhere else who promoted QAnon. Other than the rage and hatred from you Nazis, there is nothing coming from Q at all.
Ok dude, I get it. The Dems are crazy Nazis and you hate them. Your shit is old. I’m here talking about a documentary. If you haven’t seen it then go away or go watch it. I don’t care if you know Q people or not, has nothing to do with this discussion.
Q people..... :laughing0301:
Yes people who follow Q. I’m curious what they think of a documentary that’s about them. What’s funny?
Yes people who follow Q. I’m curious what they think of a documentary that’s about them. What’s funny?
None of them will admit to ever having knowledge despite their ubiquity at Trump events. They would have to answer for the abject idiocy of their brethren. They aren’t going to do that.
Hutch what is it?....
Hutch what is it?....

I’m not playing your game, dope.
You’ve no doubt seen every Trump rally and it’s attendees.
I've been to Trump rallies and still never had Qanon explained to me....I just thought you would like to try....since you seem to know....
I've been to Trump rallies and still never had Qanon explained to me....I just thought you would like to try....since you seem to know....
Then follow the op’s advice and watch the doc.
Okay I did...this is just wild speculation by an over zealous wing fringe...just like the pizza child molesting crap that CNN promoted as a republican belief when it was from a few misguided folks only....we are talking very small numbers here....now compare them to BLM and ANTIFA for me led and promoted by our nations media if you will Hutch.....the dems campaign for donations on this kind of crap don't fall for it...the majority of Trump supporters do not sign onto this stuff....
There is absolutely no comparison between Qanon and BLM.

Black Lives Matter protests are based on events that are real. Black people who were really killed by police. Violence and brutality against minorities that is costing cities billions of dollars in over policing settlements.

Q anon is based on Democrats being paedophiles and lizard people and drinking the blood of dead babies. That seemingly normal people believe this insanity and actually act on it means that it’s a danger to society in general. When you’re elected officials and leaders start acting as if this shit is real then you have a serious problem

Blm are terrorists, nothing more. They are hiding behind Black Americans who are suffering from the policies of the democrat party.

You have one dingbat.....vs. all the dingbats on the side of the democrats, in particular the guy who thought Guam was going to tilt over because we were putting to many Marines on the Island....

You have one dingbat congresswoman from Georgia while BLM who burned, looted our cities for 7 months, and murdered 30 Americans....they were supported by the entire democrat party and it's leadership and kamala harris gave money to bail them out of jail......not even close....

Q'anon nuts don't compare to democrat party BLM brown shirt terrorists...

So sell your crap somewhere else...
Guy you came in here lying about things that I've said and then lying about the size and make up of QAnons. Now you are derailing the thread by talking about the Left. Start your own thread if you want to talk about that crap.
The left sure are adamant about making blanket statements about the right. In the not too distant past, they started saying thing like, if you support trump, then you are racist/misogynist/violent/fascist. They basically assign that to anyone who is a Christian conservative, or just conservatives in general.

Q is just the next thing they want to associate with everyone in the republican party. Now its, if you supported trump, then you are a crazy unhinged Q following conspiracy theorist.

Even mainstream news talk show guests are saying that racism, violence, and hate is the norm in the republican party.

It wasn't long ago, the left was trying to paint conservatism as a mental disorder. This whole focus on Q is just another facet of that effort. You can see several people in this very thread who are pushing all of this.

Now, can anyone here guess why the left would want to try and label every right winger as unhinged and crazy?
Are you referring to me or my OP or just doing a random rant against the “left”?
Kind of both. I know you said you are not making blanket statements, but, there have been a couple of threads posted about Q, and now Q is all over the news. Its just more than coincidence that it seems to be at the forefront of the news cycle and topics of conversation.

Its being held out there because the left wants to make everyone believe that "hey, this is the republican party". Its disingenuous because its not a real representation.

Its kind of like when there is a natural disaster, the news crews seem to always seek out the most outlandish people to interview, and that's what gets stuck on the news. The same is true for all of this Q stuff.
Q is on the forefront for two reasons. First because there is congress women who has supported crazy Q theories actively serving in our leadership and even her party leaders are calling her past comments nuts. Second is the riot at the capital. We finally hit a breaking point after 4 years of rampant disinformation from our President and we witnessed how far a faction of people will go to defend the lies.

Q is also a source of lies and misinformation along with much of what Trump has been spouting for the past few months. Enough is enough. Dems, Reps, much of the media and every day people have had enough of the lies and are calling it out. That’s why it’s in the forefront
Outside of the fact that the bad guys are still in charge, what is it that you can personally say via your own reading and research were they wrong about? There is no fucking way that you can claim with a straight face that pedo Joe inspired 80 million people to vote for him...a guy that couldn't lead a pack of starving wolves to fresh meat with the blood of a fresh kill dripping from his sleeves. Hell, we can go back to the time leftards were looking for a candidate out of a pathetic lot of losers and no one here was touting Plugs Biden.
I think Trump inspired 80 million to vote against him. Joe is old and boring but he is a familiar and likable dude that represents stability over chaos. I get why people loved the chaos that Trump created but not everybody is so angry at our government. Most people are focused on their lives and families and don’t pay much attention to politics and many of those people were tired of all the tension lies and drama.

I saw a bunch of things that Q was wrong about, most glaringly the prediction that JFK was coming back in 2020 to lead the transition after the cabal falls. Or that Don and Barón were traveling through time planting Q drops using the tech that Uncle Trump got from Tesla. There’s stuff out there that’s just crazy but I find the game and the campaign and operation they are running completely fascinating.
Sure he did and while inspiring 12 million more to vote for him than in 2016 and those are just the votes that they were not able to transfer to pedo Joe. God only knows how many mail-in ballots were tossed because repub poll watchers were intentionally kept away from inspecting them per the election laws. Pedo Joe had zero enthusiasm and couldn't draw flies to his infrequent appearances. I saw very few bumper stickers or yard signs in support. There are simply waaaaay to many anomalies and testimonies of those that witnessed blatant voter fraud including alleged "mail in" ballots that were never inserted in an envelope and ran through a sorting machine. A mail in ballot will be tri-folded and then it goes through a mail sorting machine at least twice AND due to the PATRIOT ACT, all letters are scanned and their images saved in a data base and the indicia is cancelled . Want to bet that the number of mail-in ballots in the data base doesn't come close to the number that were allegedly sent? I have been to at least 20 bulk mail centers in the U.S. I have been in the mailing business for 25 years and know of what I speak. Leftard attorneys fought tooth and nail to prevent any kind of audit of these ballots or having experts that could tell if a ballot was folded and how many times it was folded. You can buy into the bullshit if you so desire and makes you feel at ease. I will take that road less traveled if it's all the same to you.
I’ve heard the claims but none of that stuff was verified and thats after over 60 lawsuit attempts in independent courts spread across several states. They had months to make a case and they couldn’t do it. They would say one thing in front of the press and something totally different in court. The way it all ended at the capital was an embarrassment to our country. Enough is enough. Time to grow up

None of us were there counting ballots or overseeing the investigations so all I got to go on is logic and the results that our system produced. Our system produced a win for Biden. Our system didn’t find any of Trumps fraud claims credible when challenged in court. That’s how it is.
Hmmmm, seems I missed the hearings (televised or otherwise) of witnesses bringing forth their testimony about what they witnessed as poll watchers (a thousand that would risk being doxxed) to give testimony about what they saw. I do know that the DNC legal team that was put in place long before the election were able to block evidence to be considered and most of the 60 lawsuits were struck down for procedural technicalities . I believe that some judges feared for their lives, some were compromised and some worried about the repercussions that would include rioting in the streets if even one of those lawsuits were considered and found to have merit.

If it makes you sleep better at night to believe that doddering old Joe REALLY got 80 million votes and that in the 5 swing states that Trump was leading in before counting was shut down for the night that suddenly swung in Biden's favor after mail-in ballots were counted with no scrutiny and no oversight? So be it....but I will never be convinced that Biden, someone that had two prior failings atb a presidential run and brought on Harris, a radical leftist that didn't even make it to the Iowa caucus before shutting down her campaign defeated a candidate that got 12 million more votes than he did the first time. I deal in reality and if it smells like shit, looks like shit? I don't need to bring in experts to form a consensus.
I just don’t believe that there is an organization effective and efficient enough pull off the kind of operation. To execute the kind of massive coordination it would take to defraud the elections in so many counties, states and independent judiciaries, there’s just no way that gets pulled off. Doesn’t sound real to me. And then when I dig into the claims Trump and his team were making they fall apart. They present different narratives to the public than they do in court. Trump has always been a show man and he was putting on a show to the public but was totally unable to present anything of substance in court. The whole election fraud claim is just very unconvincing to me. Sorry Dale it sounds like you passionately believe all this happened but I just don’t. I think Trump has a huge ego that is bruised from losing and he is doing whatever he can to save face. He had this whole thing set up before the election even started. He did the same thing during the 2016 election. It was his fallback excuse in case he lost. “They cheated” it’s the oldest trick in the playground

But yet you believed that there was this huge conspiracy that Trump and his cohorts collaborated with the Rooskies using Julian Assange as a conduit to hack the DNC server that revealed numerous things that embarrassed the DNC.....go figure. Those 17 three lettered agencies that you claimed corroborated the claims of Crowdstrike were never given access to the DNC server AND furthermore even the one that ran Crowdstrike had to admit under oath that they had no definitive proof that the hack was by Russian agents at all much less at the behest of Putin that was in cahoots with Trump......but yet you got sucked in. Seth Rich's murder was covered up and declared as a "botched robbery" but yet the FBI took his lap-top and held it for the longest time while denying that they had any involvement in the case nor had any files having to do with him and we know that was a lie as well.

You don't owe me an apology about what you believe or do not believe. I have no problem with people coming to their own conclusions. What I do have a problem with is with those that lamely attempt to demonize and marginalize those that hold a different opinion. You never liked Trump, so you already have a biased opinion. You use this platform to try and tweak the noses of those that are not onboard with your way of viewing the world and I will defend to the death your right to be able to express it and I believe that you feel the same way. Unfortunately, you are on the side of those that want any dissenters silenced and publicly shamed and destroyed financially for having the unmitigated gall for calling out the bullshit of an election that has a thousand reasons as to why the results should be called into question.

You mock "QANON" followers and while the "white hats" may not be in charge? The movement woke millions of people up as to the real nature of this debt slavery system. Was it a LARP? A Psy-op? Perhaps, but it had the desired effect of getting people to see that we are merely pawns in the game and unless people see that the elites wish to cull the masses? Bad shit is coming down on all of us. No hard feelings here between us...at least on my side. I would have a beer with ya any time.
Someone tell me this fruitcake isn't full on Q Krazy.

Didn't some MAGArat claim the Q fantasy was a "liberal" thing?

Clearly not.
You are the only one here that keeps bringing up Q....
The thread is about Q. Bringing up Q is kind of the point if you are here

This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.

I’m very curious what non Anon Trump supporters think of it as well as Anons. Have any of you seen this documentary? Thoughts?

I might take some time this weekend to watch this 3 part series. I've been hearing a lot about Q during these last few weeks, but I know very little about it. This series might be a good source of information, regardless of what bias is behind it. I'll let you know when I watch it...

This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.

I’m very curious what non Anon Trump supporters think of it as well as Anons. Have any of you seen this documentary? Thoughts?

I might take some time this weekend to watch this 3 part series. I've been hearing a lot about Q during these last few weeks, but I know very little about it. This series might be a good source of information, regardless of what bias is behind it. I'll let you know when I watch it...
Not to load you up with too much but I always like looking at both sides. The Vice doc takes a skeptical and inquisitive look at Q to try and track down the origins and reveal who is running it. It’s well worth the watch. There is a QAnon that is interviewed in that doc that references another doc that he saw which is what got him into Q. I recently watched that one which was made by and posted by an Anon. It lays out a more complete narrative of what Q suspects is going on on many levels. I’d recommend watching this one after you watch the Vice Doc if you are interested. It is fascinating.

Not to load you up with too much but I always like looking at both sides. The Vice doc takes a skeptical and inquisitive look at Q to try and track down the origins and reveal who is running it. It’s well worth the watch. There is a QAnon that is interviewed in that doc that references another doc that he saw which is what got him into Q. I recently watched that one which was made by and posted by an Anon. It lays out a more complete narrative of what Q suspects is going on on many levels. I’d recommend watching this one after you watch the Vice Doc if you are interested. It is fascinating.

Looking at things from both sides is the only way to get an objective perception. Satisfying confirmation bias is comforting, but I learn more when I try to understand and/or prove the opposing position from their perspective. We cannot know the actual truth, we can only triangulate the "most likely truth" from as many biases and sources as we can access. Consume them all, trust none.

Looking at things from both sides is the only way to get an objective perception. Satisfying confirmation bias is comforting, but I learn more when I try to understand and/or prove the opposing position from their perspective. We cannot know the actual truth, we can only triangulate the "most likely truth" from as many biases and sources as we can access. Consume them all, trust none.
Bravo I couldn’t agree more

With Donald Trump our of office, the Nazis are desperate for a focal point to focus hatred on.

Yes, hatred of Der Juden, the whites, is a major part of being a democrat, but racism always has exceptions - democrats want to kill all whites, except for the man bunned professor they have in cross gender encounter studies.... There is always someone that the racism of the democrats doesn't include.

The Nazis need an Emanuel Goldstein for their two minute hate.
When you use German terms, make sure, you do it right.

Uber Alles Democrat

The Reich - the democrat party - above all.
The plural of Jew is female in German. So it would be "die Juden".

Just watched part 1 of 3. I got some interesting info, but still do not grasp who or what Q is. Seems like it takes an awful lot of effort and research to get a handle on what this is, so I am having a hard time understanding how and why people get into it. I still have parts 2 and 3 to watch, so hopefully I can get a better understanding.

I just went to watch part 2, but it looks like I have to subscribe to something.

Just watched part 1 of 3. I got some interesting info, but still do not grasp who or what Q is. Seems like it takes an awful lot of effort and research to get a handle on what this is, so I am having a hard time understanding how and why people get into it. I still have parts 2 and 3 to watch, so hopefully I can get a better understanding.
People like you make debates worth having. Thanks for the efforts. Shit gets whacky in the last two. I’m curious to discuss after you’ve finished

People like you make debates worth having. Thanks for the efforts. Shit gets whacky in the last two. I’m curious to discuss after you’ve finished
I can't get part 2 going. A pop up blocks me, it asks me to select a provider. No matter what I do, the pop up blocks me.

I can't get part 2 going. A pop up blocks me, it asks me to select a provider. No matter what I do, the pop up blocks me.
Dang, I watched it on demand through my cable provider. I guess you gotta subscribe to see the rest. That’s too bad it gets good during the last two episodes. I’ll dig around and see if I can find them streaming anywhere else’s. If you’re interested in the other side and want to see what the QAnons are tossing around check out that other doc. If you don’t have time to do it all then check the first two and last three chapters . It’s gets crazy at the end!

Dang, I watched it on demand through my cable provider. I guess you gotta subscribe to see the rest. That’s too bad it gets good during the last two episodes. I’ll dig around and see if I can find them streaming anywhere else’s. If you’re interested in the other side and want to see what the QAnons are tossing around check out that other doc. If you don’t have time to do it all then check the first two and last three chapters . It’s gets crazy at the end!

I found it on an app on my Amazon firestick. Had to download the app and start a free trial with Philo. I'm done with part 2 and into part 3.

I found it on an app on my Amazon firestick. Had to download the app and start a free trial with Philo. I'm done with part 2 and into part 3.
Dude... that’s dedication! You da man. The first guy they interviewed in the second episode referenced the other doc I sent you. That’s how I came across it. Enjoy the rabbit hole! :)

Dude... that’s dedication! You da man. The first guy they interviewed in the second episode referenced the other doc I sent you. That’s how I came across it. Enjoy the rabbit hole! :)
That 3 part series was worth watching. Blatant political bias was set aside for a more objective look into the who, what, and the why about Q. There were a few "disclaimers" dubbed in here and there that didn't need to be part of their presentation, but I enjoyed it. I learned a lot from this series, but of course that means that I still don't know the actual truth about the who, what, and why of Q. I suppose if anything, I got a better understanding of the size of the rabbit hole. Q is far from being anything concrete or tangible,, so it could be exploited, utilized, or weaponized by either side of the aisle.

I will probably watch a few other presentations about Q so that I can have something to add and compare to my new perception of Q that I now have from the 3 part series. The rabbit hole is certainly broad and deep enough to warrant some additional research, but bravo to those two who did this 3 part series. Thanks for bringing this series to my attention.

That 3 part series was worth watching. Blatant political bias was set aside for a more objective look into the who, what, and the why about Q. There were a few "disclaimers" dubbed in here and there that didn't need to be part of their presentation, but I enjoyed it. I learned a lot from this series, but of course that means that I still don't know the actual truth about the who, what, and why of Q. I suppose if anything, I got a better understanding of the size of the rabbit hole. Q is far from being anything concrete or tangible,, so it could be exploited, utilized, or weaponized by either side of the aisle.

I will probably watch a few other presentations about Q so that I can have something to add and compare to my new perception of Q that I now have from the 3 part series. The rabbit hole is certainly broad and deep enough to warrant some additional research, but bravo to those two who did this 3 part series. Thanks for bringing this series to my attention.
Well said, I appreciate you taking the time to watch and engage. Some of the claims like 30 million Americans follow Q were overkill as I’m sure they were counting people who said there was election fraud and counted them as Q followers which I don’t think is a fair claim... but I think they did good interviews and put a good amount of information out for us to go off and not try to force a conclusion down our throats.

That other link I sent you is the entire Rabbit hole. It is a straight up list of what Q followers and other groups feed off. It’s pretty mind blowing. I’m Gonna watch the ball game now but will check out the Lindell flick you posted about sometime this week. Look forward discussing the Q situation and the election fraud stuff after watching.

Why didn't you just ask me instead of wasting your time?

I know exactly who Q is.

He's the guy on the left.

image_2.png

Why didn't you just ask me instead of wasting your time?

I know exactly who Q is.

He's the guy on the left.

image_2.png
Whose left?
His name is Brian Quinn aka "Q".

He's from Brooklyn.

Now you know the identity and origin of Q.
Nice, he must be having a ball with all of this. He gets to make shit up and see millions of people drool over it. Wonder if he feels any guilt for his part in tearing this country apart

Forum List

Back