QAnon: The search for Q

Gender identity is a mental illness. The majority of doctors say so. Why doesn't the party of science listen?

The Reich is waging war on our culture, that is obvious to all. But more than that, the Reich is waging war on objective reality. The Reich needs people like Hutch, who will not only say that 2 + 2 = 5, but will sincerely believe it with every fiber of their being.

Hutch isn't lying to you, Hutch has supplanted reality with the party. The party is the ONLY reality for Hutch. If the party tells Hutch that a raging fire is cool and refreshing, Hutch WILL dive in with gusto.
The Reich is waging war on our culture, that is obvious to all. But more than that, the Reich is waging war on objective reality. The Reich needs people like Hutch, who will not only say that 2 + 2 = 5, but will sincerely believe it with every fiber of their being.

Hutch isn't lying to you, Hutch has supplanted reality with the party. The party is the ONLY reality for Hutch. If the party tells Hutch that a raging fire is cool and refreshing, Hutch WILL dive in with gusto.
It’s you who wages the war on reality with nearly every post.
There is no party of gender identity, retard.

Gender identity is a mental illness. The majority of doctors say so. Why doesn't the party of science listen?

Of course there is. It's called the "Democrat" party.

Of course. The Reich has told you that there are infinite number of genders, that biology is irrelevant - so to you, facts are to be ignored as the party has spoken and reality is only what the party states.

You are a Nazi - you truly believe anything the party tells you - regardless of contrary fact. If the party tells you that sand will quench your thirst, you'll not only drink sand, but feel refreshed.

You have utterly no grip at all on reality, only your party, the Reich matters. You are as a matter of fact, quite insane.

The other thing was Q kept talking about the "Good Guys" still at work in out Intel Agencies. It's obvious that after Clinton Bush and Obama, ALL of the good people were pushed out and replaced by Globalist pedophiles who are hired to top ranks only AFTER they're filmed fucking little boys and girls at an Eyes Wide Shut initiation party.
Listen to yourself man... wow

What? Our Intel Agencies are the Waffen SS for the Globalists, e.g. FBI sits on Hunters laptop for 2 years and CISA said this was the "most secure election" ever? LOL

I only (strongly) suspect that they are headed by pedophiles cause well Wray, Krebs, Comey and Rosenstein.
Of course you would assume they are headed by pedos cause you’re a loon

No, because they like and need to fuck children

How would you have any clue about who likes to fuck children Frank? Real pedophiles are escaping justice, Frank, because idiots like you are flooding hot line and tip lines falsely accusing politicians and others of being pedophiles. Cyber investigations of real child abuse are being disrupted and re-directed to Q-anon targets, leaving no time to go after actual pedophiles.

This is a kind of mass hallucination.

All I know is that Obama sold the kids brought up by the Coyotes to child traffickers
That’s all you know? really? Well that’s pretty sad

The other thing was Q kept talking about the "Good Guys" still at work in out Intel Agencies. It's obvious that after Clinton Bush and Obama, ALL of the good people were pushed out and replaced by Globalist pedophiles who are hired to top ranks only AFTER they're filmed fucking little boys and girls at an Eyes Wide Shut initiation party.

What? Our Intel Agencies are the Waffen SS for the Globalists, e.g. FBI sits on Hunters laptop for 2 years and CISA said this was the "most secure election" ever? LOL

I only (strongly) suspect that they are headed by pedophiles cause well Wray, Krebs, Comey and Rosenstein.

You need help Frank. Seriously.
If your curious about what is feeding these crazy ideas then check out this piece. Warning. It gets disturbing the deeper you go. If you don’t want to watch the whole thing then just watch the first section and then the last three... 7,8,9

For people who never fact check anything, ever. Her whole "Things that make you go hmmm" section is lies, distortions and myths.
You can see the game if you watch closely. The hook is the virtuous fight against child sex trafficking. Protect the kids, who is going to argue with that? Then they sprinkle in truths/facts with wild accusations and at the end it’s all wild accusations with clues for us to research ourselves... then theres stuff about time travel and pedo rings and canabalism. It’s quite amazing from a story telling perspective
The Democrat Reich claims everything it does is for THE CHILDREN. Its modus operandi is identical.

Here's a fact you keep trying to ignore, less than 1/10th of Republicans follow this crap. On the other hand, half the Dim members of Congress have endorsed or defended BLM. They are even nominated for a Nobel Prize.
Did you actually watch the video I posted or are you ignorantly giving your commentary on something you know nothing about again?
I don't read Democrat Reich propaganda if I can avoid it. I try not to encourage the monkeys into flinging poo.
The video I posted makes most the claims that you and your ilk have been making for years.

If your curious about what is feeding these crazy ideas then check out this piece. Warning. It gets disturbing the deeper you go. If you don’t want to watch the whole thing then just watch the first section and then the last three... 7,8,9

For people who never fact check anything, ever. Her whole "Things that make you go hmmm" section is lies, distortions and myths.
You can see the game if you watch closely. The hook is the virtuous fight against child sex trafficking. Protect the kids, who is going to argue with that? Then they sprinkle in truths/facts with wild accusations and at the end it’s all wild accusations with clues for us to research ourselves... then theres stuff about time travel and pedo rings and canabalism. It’s quite amazing from a story telling perspective
The Democrat Reich claims everything it does is for THE CHILDREN. Its modus operandi is identical.

Here's a fact you keep trying to ignore, less than 1/10th of Republicans follow this crap. On the other hand, half the Dim members of Congress have endorsed or defended BLM. They are even nominated for a Nobel Prize.
Did you actually watch the video I posted or are you ignorantly giving your commentary on something you know nothing about again?
'm not posting ignorantly. You admitted it's propaganda.
You havent seen either of the docs that I’ve posted yet you are trying to classify them... that’s the definition of ignorant. You don’t know about that which what you speak of.

Oh boy, captain retard is here to enlighten us. Can’t wait to keep reading and see what other nuggets you posted. False flag... haha

I understand that slander, libel, defamation, and violence are the tools you Nazis employ.

I also note that you ducked the points made while slandering Brian.

Thesis 1 - AOC is far more crazy than MTG.

We have a WEALTH of idiocy from Che Guevara Barbie to support this. If you dispute this, then let's examine claims from both.

But that isn't what you did - you're a Nazis, so you just slandered your opponent.

Thesis 2 - Nancy Pigshit is actually more radical and insane than MTG.

Pigshit is corrupt, that much is irrefutable. She is a traitor who sold out her country for Chinese cash. Her rhetoric is radical left - her actions lean more toward institutional corruption.

So post what Greene got wrong? Yeah, she's a Jew and your Reich hates Jews, I get that. But post what she got wrong and we can contrast that with the shit Pigshit has said and done.

Thesis 3 - QAnon did not cause the riot.

Well DUH - there is ZERO evidence that an organization known as QAnon "caused" the 1/6 Reichstag Fire. There is zero evidence that QAnon even exists beyond a 4 Chan discussion group. Besides, you Nazis have been claiming for weeks that Donald Trump caused the Reichstag Fire, and are attempting an unconstitutional unimpeachment based on that claim.

But you addressed nothing, you simply went into feral baboon mode and started flinging feces.
I don’t go down the whataboutism rabbit holes. I’m happy to a talk about Pelosi and AOC if you want. Start a thread about it. This thread is about Q

I don't need to watch every episode of "Ancient Astronauts" to know it's moronic conspiracy shit.

-----------------------

Nazi Leader AOC - "Ted Cruz tried to murder me by challenging the EC certification."

News ITEM - Radical antisemite Communist Alexandra Ocassio Cortez was NOT in Washington DC on January 6, 2021.

Has she been removed from committees yet?
AOC was not in DC during the riots on Jan 6?!?! Haha you sure about that?? What retarded source did you hear that one from???

I knew you were trying to get us to read you NAZI propaganda.
What exactly is my Nazi propaganda?
Nothing is yours. You only repeat what you are told. That makes you a good Nazi.
Thank you. I aim to please

Oh boy, captain retard is here to enlighten us. Can’t wait to keep reading and see what other nuggets you posted. False flag... haha

I understand that slander, libel, defamation, and violence are the tools you Nazis employ.

We have a WEALTH of idiocy from Che Guevara Barbie to support this. If you dispute this, then let's examine claims from both.

But that isn't what you did - you're a Nazis, so you just slandered your opponent.

Pigshit is corrupt, that much is irrefutable. She is a traitor who sold out her country for Chinese cash. Her rhetoric is radical left - her actions lean more toward institutional corruption.

So post what Greene got wrong? Yeah, she's a Jew and your Reich hates Jews, I get that. But post what she got wrong and we can contrast that with the shit Pigshit has said and done.

Well DUH - there is ZERO evidence that an organization known as QAnon "caused" the 1/6 Reichstag Fire. There is zero evidence that QAnon even exists beyond a 4 Chan discussion group. Besides, you Nazis have been claiming for weeks that Donald Trump caused the Reichstag Fire, and are attempting an unconstitutional unimpeachment based on that claim.

But you addressed nothing, you simply went into feral baboon mode and started flinging feces.
I don’t go down the whataboutism rabbit holes. I’m happy to a talk about Pelosi and AOC if you want. Start a thread about it. This thread is about Q

AND he ducks.

I'm just shocked.

YOU brought of Greene and slandered her. YOU, no one else.

The left sure are adamant about making blanket statements about the right. In the not too distant past, they started saying thing like, if you support trump, then you are racist/misogynist/violent/fascist. They basically assign that to anyone who is a Christian conservative, or just conservatives in general.

Q is just the next thing they want to associate with everyone in the republican party. Now its, if you supported trump, then you are a crazy unhinged Q following conspiracy theorist.

Even mainstream news talk show guests are saying that racism, violence, and hate is the norm in the republican party.

It wasn't long ago, the left was trying to paint conservatism as a mental disorder. This whole focus on Q is just another facet of that effort. You can see several people in this very thread who are pushing all of this.

Now, can anyone here guess why the left would want to try and label every right winger as unhinged and crazy?

Well, because everything coming out of the right wing at the moment is both unhinged and crazy. And racism is the norm in the Republican Party, and has been since the days of the Southern Strategy. What was Reagan's "Welfare Queen" rants, and his portrayal of "urban" crime and poverty as being the result of sloth and laziness, if not blatant, unadorned racism?

There's an old expression "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything". That's today's Republican Party. For 40 years, Republicans have been the party of lies, disinformation, and white supremacy, masked as a "rural/urban" divide. Since Ronald Reagan was elected, Republicans have demonized, vilified, and lied about the left.

40 years of lies, propaganda and disinformation has lead to a Republican electorate which lives in an alternate reality, and willing to follow Republicans down a rabbit hole of conspiracy theories, lies, and just plain insanity. The Republican Party hasn't stood for "truth, justice and the American way" for a long, long time. They have betrayed every conservative principle they claim to believe in: small government, balanced budgets, and a strong military.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Their economic policies lead to stagnant wages, increased poverty, and a widening gap between rich and poor.
I disagree. There are millions of registered Republicans. What you see on TV are a few fringe groups, and left wing tv loves to paste them all over the nightly news and will run with a story for weeks and months, telling you that this is who the republican party is. No, this is who a few on the fringe are. The majority of Republicans, and democrats for that matter, don't pay too much attention to politics. They just want to live their lives and not bother anyone.

You, and those like you, on the left, seem all too happy to paint your narrative, though. No, racism, misogyny, bigotry, hate, violence and sexism is not the norm in the republican party, and you have no evidence to support such a claim. Again, you can't point to the few people the news plasters on TV and say they are "the republican party", they are not.

Last edited:

AND he ducks.

I'm just shocked.

YOU brought of Greene and slandered her. YOU, no one else.
No ducking just not playing your distraction games. This thread is about Q. Greene was brought up because she is involved in that movement. Pelosi and AOC are not.

I would be totally fine with Pelosi and AOC being voted out next cycle. I’m not a fan of divisive wingnuts. I would also be fine with voting Waters off any committees or censoring her for her comments about getting in trump admins faces.

What the hell does that have to do with my OP? Stay on subject or take a hike. Have you seen the doc or not?

You really are quite stupid.

The "Q" is just a focal point used by the Reich to keep mindless drones like you filled with hatred and rage.

I have never met anyone on this board or anywhere else who promoted QAnon. Other than the rage and hatred from you Nazis, there is nothing coming from Q at all.
Ok dude, I get it. The Dems are crazy Nazis and you hate them. Your shit is old. I’m here talking about a documentary. If you haven’t seen it then go away or go watch it. I don’t care if you know Q people or not, has nothing to do with this discussion.
Q people..... :laughing0301:
Yes people who follow Q. I’m curious what they think of a documentary that’s about them. What’s funny?
Yes people who follow Q. I’m curious what they think of a documentary that’s about them. What’s funny?
None of them will admit to ever having knowledge despite their ubiquity at Trump events. They would have to answer for the abject idiocy of their brethren. They aren’t going to do that.
Hutch what is it?....
Hutch what is it?....

I’m not playing your game, dope.
You’ve no doubt seen every Trump rally and it’s attendees.
I've been to Trump rallies and still never had Qanon explained to me....I just thought you would like to try....since you seem to know....
I've been to Trump rallies and still never had Qanon explained to me....I just thought you would like to try....since you seem to know....
Then follow the op’s advice and watch the doc.
Okay I did...this is just wild speculation by an over zealous wing fringe...just like the pizza child molesting crap that CNN promoted as a republican belief when it was from a few misguided folks only....we are talking very small numbers here....now compare them to BLM and ANTIFA for me led and promoted by our nations media if you will Hutch.....the dems campaign for donations on this kind of crap don't fall for it...the majority of Trump supporters do not sign onto this stuff....
There is absolutely no comparison between Qanon and BLM.

Black Lives Matter protests are based on events that are real. Black people who were really killed by police. Violence and brutality against minorities that is costing cities billions of dollars in over policing settlements.

Q anon is based on Democrats being paedophiles and lizard people and drinking the blood of dead babies. That seemingly normal people believe this insanity and actually act on it means that it’s a danger to society in general. When you’re elected officials and leaders start acting as if this shit is real then you have a serious problem

Blm are terrorists, nothing more. They are hiding behind Black Americans who are suffering from the policies of the democrat party.

You have one dingbat.....vs. all the dingbats on the side of the democrats, in particular the guy who thought Guam was going to tilt over because we were putting to many Marines on the Island....

You have one dingbat congresswoman from Georgia while BLM who burned, looted our cities for 7 months, and murdered 30 Americans....they were supported by the entire democrat party and it's leadership and kamala harris gave money to bail them out of jail......not even close....

Q'anon nuts don't compare to democrat party BLM brown shirt terrorists...

So sell your crap somewhere else...
Guy you came in here lying about things that I've said and then lying about the size and make up of QAnons. Now you are derailing the thread by talking about the Left. Start your own thread if you want to talk about that crap.
The left sure are adamant about making blanket statements about the right. In the not too distant past, they started saying thing like, if you support trump, then you are racist/misogynist/violent/fascist. They basically assign that to anyone who is a Christian conservative, or just conservatives in general.

Q is just the next thing they want to associate with everyone in the republican party. Now its, if you supported trump, then you are a crazy unhinged Q following conspiracy theorist.

Even mainstream news talk show guests are saying that racism, violence, and hate is the norm in the republican party.

It wasn't long ago, the left was trying to paint conservatism as a mental disorder. This whole focus on Q is just another facet of that effort. You can see several people in this very thread who are pushing all of this.

Now, can anyone here guess why the left would want to try and label every right winger as unhinged and crazy?
Are you referring to me or my OP or just doing a random rant against the “left”?
Kind of both. I know you said you are not making blanket statements, but, there have been a couple of threads posted about Q, and now Q is all over the news. Its just more than coincidence that it seems to be at the forefront of the news cycle and topics of conversation.

Its being held out there because the left wants to make everyone believe that "hey, this is the republican party". Its disingenuous because its not a real representation.

Its kind of like when there is a natural disaster, the news crews seem to always seek out the most outlandish people to interview, and that's what gets stuck on the news. The same is true for all of this Q stuff.
Q is on the forefront for two reasons. First because there is congress women who has supported crazy Q theories actively serving in our leadership and even her party leaders are calling her past comments nuts. Second is the riot at the capital. We finally hit a breaking point after 4 years of rampant disinformation from our President and we witnessed how far a faction of people will go to defend the lies.

Q is also a source of lies and misinformation along with much of what Trump has been spouting for the past few months. Enough is enough. Dems, Reps, much of the media and every day people have had enough of the lies and are calling it out. That’s why it’s in the forefront
I think that being in the forefront is damaging for sure, but do you not see what my post was about? Maybe I'm wrong, but, it seems the left would have a good reason to try and paint the majority of the right as crazy and mentally unstable. That reason being the current gun legislation working its way through the system.
I agree with your observation. The Left is absolutely politicizing it and trying to paint all republicans with the actions of a fringe. It’s the same as what the right does when they try and paint all liberals as socialists under the control of AOC
So, you believe that if one side does it, then its ok for the other side to do it? I think neither side should do it, the problem is, neither side is willing to give an inch, and progress is halted...

AOC was not in DC during the riots on Jan 6?!?! Haha you sure about that?? What retarded source did you hear that one from???

Yes, she wasn't in DC during the Reichstag fire.

This is the krazykunt you hitched up to - then you slander Marjorie Greene...
Your article says she was in DC. In her office. You are an idiot but what’s new

What the hell does that have to do with my OP? Stay on subject or take a hike. Have you seen the doc or not?

You really are quite stupid.

The "Q" is just a focal point used by the Reich to keep mindless drones like you filled with hatred and rage.

I have never met anyone on this board or anywhere else who promoted QAnon. Other than the rage and hatred from you Nazis, there is nothing coming from Q at all.
Ok dude, I get it. The Dems are crazy Nazis and you hate them. Your shit is old. I’m here talking about a documentary. If you haven’t seen it then go away or go watch it. I don’t care if you know Q people or not, has nothing to do with this discussion.
Q people..... :laughing0301:
None of them will admit to ever having knowledge despite their ubiquity at Trump events. They would have to answer for the abject idiocy of their brethren. They aren’t going to do that.
Hutch what is it?....
Hutch what is it?....

I’m not playing your game, dope.
You’ve no doubt seen every Trump rally and it’s attendees.
Then follow the op’s advice and watch the doc.
Okay I did...this is just wild speculation by an over zealous wing fringe...just like the pizza child molesting crap that CNN promoted as a republican belief when it was from a few misguided folks only....we are talking very small numbers here....now compare them to BLM and ANTIFA for me led and promoted by our nations media if you will Hutch.....the dems campaign for donations on this kind of crap don't fall for it...the majority of Trump supporters do not sign onto this stuff....
There is absolutely no comparison between Qanon and BLM.

Black Lives Matter protests are based on events that are real. Black people who were really killed by police. Violence and brutality against minorities that is costing cities billions of dollars in over policing settlements.

Q anon is based on Democrats being paedophiles and lizard people and drinking the blood of dead babies. That seemingly normal people believe this insanity and actually act on it means that it’s a danger to society in general. When you’re elected officials and leaders start acting as if this shit is real then you have a serious problem

Blm are terrorists, nothing more. They are hiding behind Black Americans who are suffering from the policies of the democrat party.

You have one dingbat.....vs. all the dingbats on the side of the democrats, in particular the guy who thought Guam was going to tilt over because we were putting to many Marines on the Island....

You have one dingbat congresswoman from Georgia while BLM who burned, looted our cities for 7 months, and murdered 30 Americans....they were supported by the entire democrat party and it's leadership and kamala harris gave money to bail them out of jail......not even close....

Q'anon nuts don't compare to democrat party BLM brown shirt terrorists...

So sell your crap somewhere else...
Guy you came in here lying about things that I've said and then lying about the size and make up of QAnons. Now you are derailing the thread by talking about the Left. Start your own thread if you want to talk about that crap.

Are you referring to me or my OP or just doing a random rant against the “left”?
Kind of both. I know you said you are not making blanket statements, but, there have been a couple of threads posted about Q, and now Q is all over the news. Its just more than coincidence that it seems to be at the forefront of the news cycle and topics of conversation.

Its being held out there because the left wants to make everyone believe that "hey, this is the republican party". Its disingenuous because its not a real representation.

Its kind of like when there is a natural disaster, the news crews seem to always seek out the most outlandish people to interview, and that's what gets stuck on the news. The same is true for all of this Q stuff.
Q is on the forefront for two reasons. First because there is congress women who has supported crazy Q theories actively serving in our leadership and even her party leaders are calling her past comments nuts. Second is the riot at the capital. We finally hit a breaking point after 4 years of rampant disinformation from our President and we witnessed how far a faction of people will go to defend the lies.

Q is also a source of lies and misinformation along with much of what Trump has been spouting for the past few months. Enough is enough. Dems, Reps, much of the media and every day people have had enough of the lies and are calling it out. That’s why it’s in the forefront
I think that being in the forefront is damaging for sure, but do you not see what my post was about? Maybe I'm wrong, but, it seems the left would have a good reason to try and paint the majority of the right as crazy and mentally unstable. That reason being the current gun legislation working its way through the system.
I agree with your observation. The Left is absolutely politicizing it and trying to paint all republicans with the actions of a fringe. It’s the same as what the right does when they try and paint all liberals as socialists under the control of AOC
So, you believe that if one side does it, then its ok for the other side to do it? I think neither side should do it, the problem is, neither side is willing to give an inch, and progress is halted...
Oh not at all. I think the tit for tat games are childish and I don’t think they are an excuse for any inappropriate actions.

Learn to read, Nazi.

{

"AOC wasn’t even in the Capitol building where all the action was going down. If she was in her office, she was in the Cannon Building, which is nearby, but a different building. But of course, many didn’t get the logistics and just assumed that she was in the Capitol building," wrote Nick Arama at our sister site.

Her "near-death experience" was an overreaction to a Capitol Police officer knocking on her door to direct her to another building, the Longworth Building, where she then stayed in the office of Rep. Katie Porter (D-CA). Instead of thanking the officer, she paints him as somehow a possible danger of which to be afraid. The Capitol Police were likely trying to evacuate the building quickly. It’s possible the officer was focused on getting people out quickly, so they likely didn’t have time for all the niceties.

}

Learn to read, Nazi.

{

"AOC wasn’t even in the Capitol building where all the action was going down. If she was in her office, she was in the Cannon Building, which is nearby, but a different building. But of course, many didn’t get the logistics and just assumed that she was in the Capitol building," wrote Nick Arama at our sister site.

Her "near-death experience" was an overreaction to a Capitol Police officer knocking on her door to direct her to another building, the Longworth Building, where she then stayed in the office of Rep. Katie Porter (D-CA). Instead of thanking the officer, she paints him as somehow a possible danger of which to be afraid. The Capitol Police were likely trying to evacuate the building quickly. It’s possible the officer was focused on getting people out quickly, so they likely didn’t have time for all the niceties.

}
I’m reading just fine. You said AOC wasn’t in DC. I said she was. You said she wasn’t in DC again and then sent a link saying she was in her office next to the capital building in DC. So yes, you’re an idiot. Take your own advice and learn how to read.

Now stop trying to derail the thread by talking about AOC you are failing miserably

Learn to read, Nazi.

{

}
I’m reading just fine. You said AOC wasn’t in DC. I said she was. You said she wasn’t in DC again and then sent a link saying she was in her office next to the capital building in DC. So yes, you’re an idiot. Take your own advice and learn how to read.

Now stop trying to derail the thread by talking about AOC you are failing miserably
Uncensored2008 you getting this?? Ready to admit you were wrong?

It’s not a straw man it’s an actual person or network of people spreading information. You can call it fake and evil. You can call it informative and eye opening. I’m just having a discussion about it. Why are you already so angry and accusatory? Have you seen the doc I’m talking about?

Oh?

Then link to a few of Q's posts?

Wait, you can't - there aren't any. There are only posts from you Nazis about your hatred of Q.

Without your hatred, there would be no evidence of this "Q" at all.

The Reich needs a golem, a bogyman to keep the drones focused. Q is your enemy - you must band together with the Reich to defeat Q.
Without your hatred, there would be no evidence of this "Q" at all.
That statement either makes you completely incompetent or a liar. Possibly both.
Anyone who has seen even a few minutes of a single Trump rally knows of the QTards and their devotion.

Feigning ignorance doesn’t change that.

View attachment 452030
Funny, I look at that picture and see peaceful non-violent protestors-----------despite the dem lies.

Forum List

Back