Pyramid builder of Egypt gets hit

Correll
We could stop coddling you, as we have been doing for a long time now, your entire life,

How are white people coddling black people ?

Correll
and start taking you seriously. Like that asian guy did.

OK. So being violent ? Really ? What violence can white people do to black people that they have not done already ?

Correll
I've had no problem saying that individual white people were in the wrong and should be held accountable.

But not when a white person is harming a black person

Correll
I would like to harm assholes, white and black. I have not done it, because it is not me and the asshole one on one, but because SOCIETY in on the side of the assholes and doing so puts me against the society as a whole.

Correll
We could stop coddling you, as we have been doing for a long time now, your entire life,

How are white people coddling black people ?

In the way I just explained to you.

Correll
and start taking you seriously. Like that asian guy did.

OK. So being violent ? Really ? What violence can white people do to black people that they have not done already ?

Said the man who has never had any real pushback for his racism and hate and bullshit.

Correll
I've had no problem saying that individual white people were in the wrong and should be held accountable.

My answer was in the context of your question. So, D'uh.

Correll
I would like to harm assholes, white and black. I have not done it, because it is not me and the asshole one on one, but because SOCIETY in on the side of the assholes and doing so puts me against the society as a whole.

My statement stands as it was.

we wuz kangs.jpg

Forum List

Back