Putin's Highly Successful 'Presidential Election' Counter-Intelligence Operation

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
COUNTER-INTELLIGENCE:
"organized activity of an intelligence service designed to block an enemy's sources of information, to deceive the enemy, to prevent sabotage, and to gather political and military information."

In 2014, Barak Obama was informed the Russians were conducting multiple Counter-Intelligence operations within the United States:

US Power Grid Hack:
Russia was probing and attempting to hack the US power grid in an attempt to find a way to shut down power within the US at the most strategically opportune times for them in the future.

Senior US Politician E-Mail Hack:
Russia was attempting to hack senior-level politicians in the US in an attempt to collect any valuable information they could

U.S. Social Media-Based Deception Of The American People:
Russia was using social media to attempt to deceive Americans into actually ORGANIZING for them and even actively MARCHING for them in events.
*** It is important to note for the rest of this discussion that they were successful in deceiving Americans

Paying Liberal Groups To Spread Racial Hate & Violence:
The Russians were SUCCESSFUL in getting racist / violent Liberal groups (Antif, BLM, and the Black Fist) to take cash from them to spread racial division and violence across the US. (In Baltimore and other locations, for example, the violence was not started / perpetrated the most by people who actually lived there but who were bused in and paid to protest.)

Barak Obama, evidence shows, did almost nothing to stop the Russians.

During the election and for the last 2+ years the Democrats have been engaged in an investigation of Donald Trump over non-existent 'Russian Collusion' - no crime was ever committed and no evidence existed warranting a criminal investigation being opened or a Special Counsel being appointed. SC Mueller's report is expected to be turned in some time next week, and all rumors and talk appear to point to the belief that no collusion / criminal activity by the President was ever found.

For a minute, though....STOP THINKING LIKE AMERICANS....STOP THINKING LIKE DEMOCRATS .....STOP THINKING LIKE REPUBLICANS - THINK LIKE PUTIN!

Putin is a die-hard advocate of the SOVIET UNION, NOT RUSSIA. He once stated in an interview his biggest regret / heartache as a SOVIET was watching the collapse and splintering of the Soviet Union. He said it was his goal to bring the Soviet Union back into existence!

Putin was brought up in the KGB, eventually leading the KGB. he is now the President....STILL...despite the short time Medvedev acted as his Puppet for a time.

The United States is his enemy - always has been, always will be....even was the whole time Obama and Hillary were making fools of themselves giving his Ambassador a small wooden 'Reset' prop with the failed words 'Overcharge' on the plate attached to the prop.

As an enemy of the United States Russia / Putin has no 'Friends' in the US - NONE. Anyone he becomes / they become friendly with is nothing more than an 'asset' / 'tool' to use for the greater good of Russia / what Putin wants.

For Putin, the Counter-Intelligence Operation BEGUN IN 2014 was all about DIVIDING AMERICA.
- They conned Americans into organizing for them
- They conned Americans into marching for them
- They got Americans to betray their own nation to accept Russian Cash to divide their own nation racially

The Presidential Race? Americans were already massively divided, the proverbial pot was about to boils over...all they needed was a little PUSH.

If you think Vladimir Putin gave a DAMN about who won the 2016 Presidential election you are still thinking like a Democrat or a Republican, NOT AS PUTIN and NOT along the lines of COUNTER-INTELLIGENCE: TO DECEIVE THE ENEMY!

AS PUTIN...I don't give a damn which President wins. Either one compromised in the slightest for 'me' can only be of minimal help. With the US Checks And Balances system in the US a President would NEVER get away with helping Russia very much...ESPECIALLY DONALD TRUMP.

Putin is not stupid and knows the Democrats have been looking for ANY reason to Impeach him, so Trump as President is actually of very little value to me (as Putin). Hillary was not much better off.

WHAT IS MORE VALUABLE THAN TO HAVE A COMPROMISED PRESIDENT IN PUTIN'S POCKET IN SUCH A VOLATILE US POLITICAL CLIMATE WHERE BOTH PARTIES ARE AT EACH OTHER'S THROATS...IS TO HAVE BOTH PARTIES AT EACH OTHER'S THROATS, MASSIVE DIVISION, HATRED, INVESTIGATIONS, THE UNDERMINING OF THE US PRESIDENT AND THE CURRENT US GOVT,THE UNDERMINING OF THE US PRESIDENT, AMERICANS ATTEMPTING TO KILL THEIR OWN POLITICIANS...AND EACH OTHER....THE DIVERSION TO DO WHAT I WANT WHILE THE MOST POWERFUL NATION ON EARTH - MY ENEMY - 'EATS ITSELF'!

WELCOME TO COUNTER-INTELLIGENCE!

I still believe Putin and Russia has been playing both sides against each other.
-- Putin's Lawyer sent to the US, negotiated through and approved through Obama (NOT as part of a trap, necessarily), to set up Trump / Trump-Jr

-- The Russian collaboration with Hillary, the Russian-authored dossier

...enough deception and of a 'push' to set the already waiting powder keg off.

The Democrats, so emotionally invested in hating Trump, were all to eager to run with it. Hell, evidence now shows our own govt ran a Counter-Intel Op against our own President to attempt a coup d'état against him.
- PUTIN HAD TO HAVE LOVED WATCHING THAT ONE!

In 2018, allegations of the Russians helping other GOP candidates win surfaced. In some cases it was suspected that their Democrat opponents were doing it to make it look like the GOP was being aided by Russians. It may very well have been, even in the slightest, the Russians sticking their fingers on the scale to continue to perpetrate one side or the other was being helped by the Russians.

Guess what? 2020 is quickly approaching, and already some of those same claims are popping up:

Is Putin attacking Sanders, Harris and Warren to help Trump?

"In one of the most important stories about the 2020 presidential campaign, there is now strong evidence of concerted social media attacks against leading liberal Democratic candidates for president. The sources of these attacks are almost certainly seeking to undermine Democratic opponents of President Trump in the 2020 election, perhaps to help Trump get re-elected.

Recent news stories suggest a pattern of aggressive social media attacks aimed at Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Sen. Bernie (I-Vt.) and former Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-Texas). These attacks are similar to Russian attacks against Hillary Clintonin the 2016 presidential campaign."

Again, If I am Putin, I don't give a crap about who wins the Presidential Election, especially any of these clowns. What gives me more benefit is 2 - 4 more years of the US government rendered motionless, ineffective, pre-occupied with the manufactured political civil war I (the Russians) were able to create and maintain through a Counter-Intelligence Op that began in 2014!

Knowing how devious, evil, and how much an enemy of ours Putin and Russia are, it is almost a little surprising that more Americans are not pausing to think about how all of last several years of political civil war could be the result of Putin and Russia's manipulation, and the partisan climate that has made Americans more willing to believe that our own people are capable of treason.

The Jussett Smollett case is an interesting example - Americans rushed to bash, and condemn our own country, choosing to immediately believe the worst in this country than to pause a minute, to BELIEVE in ourselves and our nation, and to think just maybe we were being manipulated.

The same could potentially be possible with what has been going on with this whole 'Russian Collusion' crap.

Is anyone smart enough....willing enough...to call for a truce, to pull back to see if ALL of us have been victims of not only Russian Counter-Intel Ops...but possibly of our own over-blown / over-grown partisanship?

Just something to consider.....

I agree with some of your post. You lied when you said Obama did nothing or very little. But the most important thing you said is Putin wanted to divide America and boy did he do a good job in dumbing down the righties. They swilled everything he put out their Many on the right even had a love affair going for Putin. Yep he is a strongman ruler and much better than Obama. Such stupidity comes from the Russian propagandists using social media to spilt this country,.
Another of your lies was that Putin didn't care who won. He hated Hillary and spent the majority of propaganda against her, It is obvious that it worked. Even a lot of democrats believed all the shit he and the republican's threw at Hillary. The republicans had no plan on how this country should be run. Or should I say no ability. The republicans have controlled congress for how many years and all the Big legislation was a tax cut that goes against everything the republicans have been preaching while a democrat was in office. That was the deficit which under republican leadership is exploding. And now you phonies are all for the tax cut that is adding trillions to the deficit. You can't get much phonier than that. You should be ashamed. What is really sad was that they did not even take up our infrastructure. My god if you are going into debt then at lest invest in the future of this country. The tax cut did not make us stronger or better able to compete in the future. Remember just a very few years ago before the Donald the republicans were all for free trade. They were solidly behind TPP till the Donald didn't like it. What bunch of wimps It seems to me that all the republicans are now good for is running their mouths but don't follow through on what they believe or say they believe. One man changed their entire outlook???????? To me this shows extreme weakness in the leadership of the republican party I hope that someday in the future hopefully the near future is that we can get the old GOP back. We need both parties to work together and come up with the best solution possible. A split government is bad for all of us.

Sorry, didn't lie about Obama doing nothing. I have posted interviews in which his own staff said they could have done a lot more. The Russian interference went on for 2 years....

Did not lie about Putin not caring, either. If Putin and Russia hated Hillary so, why give her over $100 Million, why meet with Bill Clinton in Moscow, why have Russians author and sell her a dossier that she / Obama's crooks would use illegally to stop Trump. If Putin hated Hillary no Russian would have sold Hillary ammo against Trump.

You are still thinking like a partisan in much of what you wrote. You think / wrote like a Trump-hating, Party-1st snowflake. I guess some people can not simply separate themselves from that.

THAT is what is sad.

Last edited:
COUNTER-INTELLIGENCE:
"organized activity of an intelligence service designed to block an enemy's sources of information, to deceive the enemy, to prevent sabotage, and to gather political and military information."

In 2014, Barak Obama was informed the Russians were conducting multiple Counter-Intelligence operations within the United States:

US Power Grid Hack:
Russia was probing and attempting to hack the US power grid in an attempt to find a way to shut down power within the US at the most strategically opportune times for them in the future.

Senior US Politician E-Mail Hack:
Russia was attempting to hack senior-level politicians in the US in an attempt to collect any valuable information they could

U.S. Social Media-Based Deception Of The American People:
Russia was using social media to attempt to deceive Americans into actually ORGANIZING for them and even actively MARCHING for them in events.
*** It is important to note for the rest of this discussion that they were successful in deceiving Americans

Paying Liberal Groups To Spread Racial Hate & Violence:
The Russians were SUCCESSFUL in getting racist / violent Liberal groups (Antif, BLM, and the Black Fist) to take cash from them to spread racial division and violence across the US. (In Baltimore and other locations, for example, the violence was not started / perpetrated the most by people who actually lived there but who were bused in and paid to protest.)

Barak Obama, evidence shows, did almost nothing to stop the Russians.

During the election and for the last 2+ years the Democrats have been engaged in an investigation of Donald Trump over non-existent 'Russian Collusion' - no crime was ever committed and no evidence existed warranting a criminal investigation being opened or a Special Counsel being appointed. SC Mueller's report is expected to be turned in some time next week, and all rumors and talk appear to point to the belief that no collusion / criminal activity by the President was ever found.

For a minute, though....STOP THINKING LIKE AMERICANS....STOP THINKING LIKE DEMOCRATS .....STOP THINKING LIKE REPUBLICANS - THINK LIKE PUTIN!

Putin is a die-hard advocate of the SOVIET UNION, NOT RUSSIA. He once stated in an interview his biggest regret / heartache as a SOVIET was watching the collapse and splintering of the Soviet Union. He said it was his goal to bring the Soviet Union back into existence!

Putin was brought up in the KGB, eventually leading the KGB. he is now the President....STILL...despite the short time Medvedev acted as his Puppet for a time.

The United States is his enemy - always has been, always will be....even was the whole time Obama and Hillary were making fools of themselves giving his Ambassador a small wooden 'Reset' prop with the failed words 'Overcharge' on the plate attached to the prop.

As an enemy of the United States Russia / Putin has no 'Friends' in the US - NONE. Anyone he becomes / they become friendly with is nothing more than an 'asset' / 'tool' to use for the greater good of Russia / what Putin wants.

For Putin, the Counter-Intelligence Operation BEGUN IN 2014 was all about DIVIDING AMERICA.
- They conned Americans into organizing for them
- They conned Americans into marching for them
- They got Americans to betray their own nation to accept Russian Cash to divide their own nation racially

The Presidential Race? Americans were already massively divided, the proverbial pot was about to boils over...all they needed was a little PUSH.

If you think Vladimir Putin gave a DAMN about who won the 2016 Presidential election you are still thinking like a Democrat or a Republican, NOT AS PUTIN and NOT along the lines of COUNTER-INTELLIGENCE: TO DECEIVE THE ENEMY!

AS PUTIN...I don't give a damn which President wins. Either one compromised in the slightest for 'me' can only be of minimal help. With the US Checks And Balances system in the US a President would NEVER get away with helping Russia very much...ESPECIALLY DONALD TRUMP.

Putin is not stupid and knows the Democrats have been looking for ANY reason to Impeach him, so Trump as President is actually of very little value to me (as Putin). Hillary was not much better off.

WHAT IS MORE VALUABLE THAN TO HAVE A COMPROMISED PRESIDENT IN PUTIN'S POCKET IN SUCH A VOLATILE US POLITICAL CLIMATE WHERE BOTH PARTIES ARE AT EACH OTHER'S THROATS...IS TO HAVE BOTH PARTIES AT EACH OTHER'S THROATS, MASSIVE DIVISION, HATRED, INVESTIGATIONS, THE UNDERMINING OF THE US PRESIDENT AND THE CURRENT US GOVT,THE UNDERMINING OF THE US PRESIDENT, AMERICANS ATTEMPTING TO KILL THEIR OWN POLITICIANS...AND EACH OTHER....THE DIVERSION TO DO WHAT I WANT WHILE THE MOST POWERFUL NATION ON EARTH - MY ENEMY - 'EATS ITSELF'!

WELCOME TO COUNTER-INTELLIGENCE!

I still believe Putin and Russia has been playing both sides against each other.
-- Putin's Lawyer sent to the US, negotiated through and approved through Obama (NOT as part of a trap, necessarily), to set up Trump / Trump-Jr

-- The Russian collaboration with Hillary, the Russian-authored dossier

...enough deception and of a 'push' to set the already waiting powder keg off.

The Democrats, so emotionally invested in hating Trump, were all to eager to run with it. Hell, evidence now shows our own govt ran a Counter-Intel Op against our own President to attempt a coup d'état against him.
- PUTIN HAD TO HAVE LOVED WATCHING THAT ONE!

In 2018, allegations of the Russians helping other GOP candidates win surfaced. In some cases it was suspected that their Democrat opponents were doing it to make it look like the GOP was being aided by Russians. It may very well have been, even in the slightest, the Russians sticking their fingers on the scale to continue to perpetrate one side or the other was being helped by the Russians.

Guess what? 2020 is quickly approaching, and already some of those same claims are popping up:

Is Putin attacking Sanders, Harris and Warren to help Trump?

"In one of the most important stories about the 2020 presidential campaign, there is now strong evidence of concerted social media attacks against leading liberal Democratic candidates for president. The sources of these attacks are almost certainly seeking to undermine Democratic opponents of President Trump in the 2020 election, perhaps to help Trump get re-elected.

Recent news stories suggest a pattern of aggressive social media attacks aimed at Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Sen. Bernie (I-Vt.) and former Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-Texas). These attacks are similar to Russian attacks against Hillary Clintonin the 2016 presidential campaign."

Again, If I am Putin, I don't give a crap about who wins the Presidential Election, especially any of these clowns. What gives me more benefit is 2 - 4 more years of the US government rendered motionless, ineffective, pre-occupied with the manufactured political civil war I (the Russians) were able to create and maintain through a Counter-Intelligence Op that began in 2014!

Knowing how devious, evil, and how much an enemy of ours Putin and Russia are, it is almost a little surprising that more Americans are not pausing to think about how all of last several years of political civil war could be the result of Putin and Russia's manipulation, and the partisan climate that has made Americans more willing to believe that our own people are capable of treason.

The Jussett Smollett case is an interesting example - Americans rushed to bash, and condemn our own country, choosing to immediately believe the worst in this country than to pause a minute, to BELIEVE in ourselves and our nation, and to think just maybe we were being manipulated.

The same could potentially be possible with what has been going on with this whole 'Russian Collusion' crap.

Is anyone smart enough....willing enough...to call for a truce, to pull back to see if ALL of us have been victims of not only Russian Counter-Intel Ops...but possibly of our own over-blown / over-grown partisanship?

Just something to consider.....
This is exactly why events like Somlette, had it ignited Chicago, play right into Putins end game. As long as we are fighting each other he can defeat us.

This is exactly why events like Somlette, had it ignited Chicago, play right into Putins end game. As long as we are fighting each other he can defeat us.
By that criteria, the lolberals and the media are the unwitting agents for Putin.
They always have been...

By pushing the identity politics and division they are the catalyst of the Putin government. Not to discount their own hatred of the US as founded..

Forum List

Back