putin´s useful idiot Musk was BRUTALLY humiliated by President of the Republic of Latvia

I served during the Cold War you ungratefull bitch
so what ? today you are on Moscow´s empire 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 side , you are a Free World enemy, old man

GHk48_EaYAANakQ.jpg

you represent a small marginal MAGA gang , together with WOKE- Marxists, Nazis, Anarchists, and other radicals you represent only 20 % of US population

View attachment 911648

Wrong again dmitri. Zelensky and putin are both horrid. I don't support either of them. From what I've heard, z stays high and snorts coke all day and night. He's gotta heck of slush...errrr fund.

Last edited:
Russia is a paper Tiger. Why cant you handle them??
did you fight a Mongol empire ? i guess no, ask Korean veterans .... yes, Muscovy is a paper tiger, but we must break his bones first if we want peace-peace . Not, 🇸🇦🇷🇺appeasement as you MAGA WANT
F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

You are a useful idiot.

The war is over. You lost.
in your wet dreams ivan 🇸🇦🇷🇺

jzvcebc9mtv81.jpg

d5a276ad80f25c158fd37a8f8a2d687f_1672163581_extra_large.jpeg

Sure, you oversaw the destruction of Ukraine, but look at the bright side, you've got several mansions, $200MM in offshore accounts and you don't have to wear high heels anymore. It sucks for all of us that the CIA got it so wrong on Russian capabilities. We'll have to find another proxy to fight for us

Forum List

Back