Putin Praises Ideological Links Between Soviet Communism and Democrat Party

You're just NOW bringing this stuff up? This happened back in October of 2020. Things have changed since then. Bring up a news link that is a bit more current if you want to sound serious.

You're just NOW bringing this stuff up? This happened back in October of 2020. Things have changed since then. Bring up a news link that is a bit more current if you want to sound serious.
The ideologies of the Soviet Union and/or the Democrat Party have changed that significantly since 2020?

Nice response. You musta spent hours in research to come up with that. But, what can I expect from someone that uses old ass articles to try to gin up support for their side? Live in the past if that makes you feel comfortable.
I don't take orders from arrogant scum

Nice response. You musta spent hours in research to come up with that. But, what can I expect from someone that uses old ass articles to try to gin up support for their side? Live in the past if that makes you feel comfortable.

This from a member of the party that can't stop talking about 1/6 nearly two years ago?

Forum List

Back