What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Putin Praises Ideological Links Between Soviet Communism and Democrat Party

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You're just NOW bringing this stuff up? This happened back in October of 2020. Things have changed since then. Bring up a news link that is a bit more current if you want to sound serious.

OP
Viktor

Viktor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You're just NOW bringing this stuff up? This happened back in October of 2020. Things have changed since then. Bring up a news link that is a bit more current if you want to sound serious.
FUCK YOU

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Nice response. You musta spent hours in research to come up with that. But, what can I expect from someone that uses old ass articles to try to gin up support for their side? Live in the past if that makes you feel comfortable.

Couchpotato

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The ideologies of the Soviet Union and/or the Democrat Party have changed that significantly since 2020?

OP
Viktor

Viktor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nice response. You musta spent hours in research to come up with that. But, what can I expect from someone that uses old ass articles to try to gin up support for their side? Live in the past if that makes you feel comfortable.
I don't take orders from arrogant scum

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score

This from a member of the party that can't stop talking about 1/6 nearly two years ago?

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List