Putin paying for trumps bond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
How might putin weaponise this payment if trump wins in nov ?

I suspect that the obvious move is to get the US to give up Ukraine.
Pull out of Nato.
Allow Russia to invade all the old USSR.

That would take up most of trumps term along with executing gays,putting blacks back in the fields and women in the kitchen.

Following this future President MTG snd her Sec of State Gaetz will be faced with a collapsing economy as the free wolrd battles for survival and American corporations face bankruptcy.

It will require all of their political savvy to right the ship and sail it into calmer waters.

Pull out of Nato.

That would take up most of trumps term along with executing gays,putting blacks back in the fields and women in the kitchen.

Following this future President MTG snd her Sec of State Gaetz will be faced with a collapsing economy as the free wolrd battles for survival and American corporations face bankruptcy.

It will require all of their political savvy to right the ship and sail it into calmer waters.

I thought it was Elon Musk?

LOL, you BlueAnon kooks are hilarious.

What a pant load, and no link of course. Let me guess it's another whopper from either rawstory or DailyKOS. That seems to be the Trump haters' favorite "source" for gossip.

The sad part is I believe Putin is under economic sanctions and isn't allowed to move money into the United States ... or do the US Courts accept rubles held in Russian banks? ... either way, it would be a matter of public information ...

Reminds me of the night just outside Managua, just me and a couple M-60's against a Sandinasty division ... fought three days that night ...

The trick is getting Putin to own up to Trump's deeds ... what's the point of supporting this character if nobody knows ...

It was the Roman Republic that learned to not fight the Slavs ... just let them fight each other ...
When he is invited to thr inauguration it will be clearer.

Pull out of Nato.

I hear Putin was behind photoshopping Kate's pix with kids and he forced Wills to claim responsibility to avoid never being able to safely eat soup again. That Vlad is a crafty one.

Putin owns him now.

LOL

1710174320199.png

1710174354287.png

Pull out of Nato.

Horseshit.

I hear Putin was behind photoshopping Kate's pix with kids and he forced Wills to claim responsibility to avoid never being able to safely eat soup again. That Vlad is a crafty one.
Long term investment paying off.
I think he will ride trump hard. Because he wont get his money back.

When he is invited to thr inauguration it will be clearer.

Are you from Russia or something ... in the United States ... posting a bond is public information ... will you please provide a link to these public documents ...

... or admit this is idle speculation and we can discuss the "what if's" ... or better ... "so what's" ...

We've both Sweden and Finland now firmly within the Eagle's grasp ... maybe time to cut our losses in The Ukraine and re-focus our attention on bullying Mexico ... start handing out guns at the border and Mexico will build a wall ...

Pull out of Nato.

Amazing that the Trump-hating mods are letting this stand. This is like DailyKos-level BlueAnon kookery.

lol

Pull out of Nato.

We all know Tommy Turd has never been the brightest but now he seems eager to impress us with the full depth of his idiocy.

This schoolboy mixture of ideas would have been best suited in Humour or Satire .
But then the same applies to the schoolboy OP himself .

We all know Tommy Turd has never been the brightest but now he seems eager to impress us with the full depth of his idiocy.

This schoolboy mixture of ideas would have been best suited in Humour or Satire .
But then the same applies to the schoolboy OP himself .
mimcels6npnc1.jpeg

i wonder how Trump paid his E. jean Carroll settlement..

Locked after complaint for no link to pertinent facts of OP in OP Thread Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back