Putin orders Russian Peacekeepers (Military) to Donbass.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

As predicted, Russia has been provoked. There was never any doubt that Russia would have to be pushed some way to protect it's interests.

Now comes the question on whether Putin will get away with it?

No one can trust the media today. Not one single outlet is trustworthy.

This happened Tuesday yet we don't see Russian troops in Easten Ukraine yet, do we?

Last edited:

As predicted, Russia has been provoked. There was never any doubt that Russia would have to be pushed some way to protect it's interests.

Now comes the question on whether Putin will get away with it?
Were it left up to me he would.

:dunno:

BREAKING: PUTIN TRUMPS BIDEN – Aligns with Two Ukranian Republics Without Firing a Shot​

Does this new reality excite you Donald? I always pegged you as leaning in support of such systems of governance...

Well, if the Russians take Donbass, I'm sure the Dumbass collected his take....

Americans can't find Ukraine on a map let alone Donbas. But the majority can pinpoint where the dumbass is, either in the White Hosue or Rehoboth, DE.

:dunno:

BREAKING: PUTIN TRUMPS BIDEN – Aligns with Two Ukranian Republics Without Firing a Shot​

You're confused, but trying to tell you why would just make it worse.

Americans can't find Ukraine on a map let alone Donbas. But the majority can pinpoint where the dumbass is, either in the White Hosue or Rehoboth, DE.
Biden can use this as the invasion he predicted all along. And there's little doubt that the provocation was centered on Donbass.

Should we start thinking of the unimaginable in which Russians and Americans get killed?

Or has there been enough precautions taken to keep this a war between two proxies?

Because Putin thought Trump was crazy and it scared him.

Policies in America that never made sense to me in effect for 30 years, both Parties responsible.

Trump comes in and the elites and career politicians are aghast. Enemies of liberty are kept in check.

Now I watch CNN further shocked that Ukraine will once again cede land to Putin with a Dem govt. in power.

I bite my tongue for now as I don't want to rehash some of my former predictions. This won't end here and there are so many to blame.

Policies in America that never made sense to me in effect for 30 years, both Parties responsible.

Trump comes in and the elites and career politicians are aghast. Enemies of liberty are kept in check.

Now I watch CNN further shocked that Ukraine will once again cede land to Putin with a Dem govt. in power.

I bite my tongue for now as I don't want to rehash some of my former predictions. This won't end here and there are so many to blame.

You've been wrong before, Canuck!

May I remind you that you sided with your Fascist Gov't over Canadian freedom loving truckers?

You've been wrong before, Canuck!

May I remind you that you sided with your Fascist Gov't over Canadian freedom loving truckers?

Please be more precise.

I've stated more than once that I do NOT support blockades of our border. That's my red line. I absolutely support peaceful and free protest.

I also don't believe that the Emergencies Act is necessary in this instance as I am fully aware of the immense powers that our police agencies already possess.

Hopefully that clarifies any misonceptions you may have about my position on this matter.

Please be more precise.

I've stated more than once that I do NOT support blockades of our border. That's my red line. I absolutely support peaceful and free protest.

I also don't believe that the Emergencies Act is necessary in this instance as I am fully aware of the immense powers that our police agencies already possess.

Hopefully that clarifies any misonceptions you may have about my position on this matter.

I opined before that your position was half-assed then and still is now.
But it is only my opinion. I wouldn't want you on the same side of a barricade if it ever came to that.
Nothing personal.

I opined before that your position was half-assed then and still is now.
But it is only my opinion. I wouldn't want you on the same side of a barricade if it ever came to that.
Nothing personal.

LOL

You don't understand Canadas economy, we are broke and desperate. Our best leave and only politicians, cops and political bureaucrats and their families make a decent living.

Canada being weak, lacking innovation and providing little to the U.S felt the heat and went hard to fix the issue, probably with some leaning from U.S politicians.

LOL

You don't understand Canadas economy, we are broke and desperate. Our best leave and only politicians, cops and political bureaucrats and their families make a decent living.

Canada being weak, lacking innovation and providing little to the U.S felt the heat and went hard to fix the issue, probably with some leaning from U.S politicians.

Not probably!
Joey called your Lil' Lord Fauntleroy and advised him to end it!!
Who the fuck could get behind that??

Forum List

Back