Putin jokes

• Banned
How many years in prison do you get if you don't laugh?
how many years in American prison do you have if you laugh? :)
it is Ametica, not Russia where a handshake with a Russian ambassador means treason :)
will you say it aloud and will not be punished if you doubt Steele dossier in the place you work?
i. e. mind your own totalitarian country :)

how many years in American prison do you have if you laugh? :)
it is Ametica, not Russia where a handshake with a Russian ambassador means treason :)
will you say it aloud and will not be punished if you doubt Steele dossier in the place you work?
i. e. mind your own totalitarian country :)
Your Stalin wannabe is a thief and a murderer. He is not capable of being funny enough to distract from the blood on his hands.

lol, do you care of Russians so much or it just pisses you off that the US cannot do anything to make Russia obey?
Russians have never known anything except bloody authoritarians robbing them blind. Since they seem to like being hapless serfs I can only hope they wise up at some point and decide they want to be part of the civilized world too.

Acknowledging Putin is funny doesn't mean you agree with the way he rules Russia. Anyway I'm not sure why US liberals are against Putin, because their policies seem to have the same goals.

Let's see, Russian jokes...............

I know one, how do Russian generals clear a mine field?

They just send their soldiers into it.

Actually, that is true AND a joke at the same time.

Last edited:
Let's see, Russian jokes...............

I know one, how do Russian generals clear a mine field? They just send their soldiers into it.
A perfect example for understanding that all your "knowledge" about Russia and the USSR is the result of propaganda, quite stupid and primitive. But as Goebbels said, if a person is told all the time that he is a pig, he will eventually grunt.
I will try to translate your grunting into human language:
Once, when Zhukov and Eisenhower were talking, Eisenhower mentioned the difficulties of overcoming minefields. As you know, one of the tasks of minefields is to suspend the enemy. A stopped opponent. which cannot go forward is easier to shoot from artillery. Therefore, either death under fire and retreat, or go forward despite the minefield. This even reduces losses.
This is what Zhukov was talking about in the conversation. The troops that came under artillery fire need to go forward. This is how losses are reduced and progress continues. And Eisenhower agreed with the reasonableness of this method.
But to raise pigs out of people, propagandists (many of whom went through school in the ministry of Dr. Goebbels and were recruited after the war by American authorities) chose the case, as if that was the only way Soviet troops overcame minefields. Such a horrible russkies!
I hope I've done something to bring you back to your human form. You are welcome

Putin calls Scholz: "We have recognized the republics here: the DPR, the LPR and the GDR."
Scholz is horrified: "How is the GDR? Why the GDR? Can't the GDR be removed from the list?".
Putin: "I knew that there would be no objections on the first two points!".

Forum List

Back