putin is leading Moscow empire 🇷🇺 down a ‘suicidal path’ | John Lough

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
So difficult being a dictator 🇷🇺 these days. Just can't find good henchmen any more.... :icon_lol:
BBC: "What was your rank, soldier?"
Average Wagner SS conscript: "I think the judge called it First Degree Murder, Armed Robbery and Sexual Assault ...and the medic told me that I am HIV and TBC positive. That's why I got this job: I passed all the tests 🇷🇺 ."

Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

Last edited:
So difficult being a dictator 🇷🇺 these days. Just can't find good henchmen any more.... :icon_lol:
Average Wagner SS conscript: "I think the judge called it First Degree Murder, Armed Robbery and Sexual Assault ...and the medic told me that I am HIV and TBC positive. That's why I got this job: I passed all the tests 🇷🇺 ."

Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

Now that Putin has crushed this “coup”, he is stronger than ever.

Poor Litloser.

Actually, the reports are Putin hopped on his plane and fled Moscow and played no part in the negotiations.
exactly, and this is not the end of this story ....

MP Andrei Gurulyov says Yevgeny Prigozhin and Dmitry Utkin should be executed "There’s no other option," he adds

What happens to Putin, happens to Russia.l

We all fear that!

Those who argue against M.A.D. have feet of clay.

I hold to the position that Putin 'will' resort to the use of a tactical nuclear weapon. I say that because I understand that winning this war is essential to America as it is to Russia. And I'm not completely sure on Putin's confidence of being able to win with only conventional weapons?

For those who would like to dig a little deeper with me on this question:

The notion is being promoted that America can win the loyalty of China, due to China becoming unsure of Russia and Putin as a result of Progozhin's prank.

If that's true then I can introduce the idea that America winning this war has become less than necessary.

America can sit back and wait for another opportunity if its military isnt facing the combined force of the Brics.

Most likely good news for the world as it's most likely that Putin has now decided to win this one against America quickly.

Of course America will need to spin it as a win.

There will be a delay now as this event plays out, but the delay will be full of much tension on both sides. I think we can at least say that all decisions made will be void of Zelensky's input and the escalating deaths count.

Good to see TittyWinkle , aka Toomuchbooze, so dejected and broken . You backed the losers and the evil ones and now you are speechless .

Actually, the reports are Putin hopped on his plane and fled Moscow and played no part in the negotiations.
Both America and Russia have airliners that are sitting ready for their political leaders in the event of nuclear war.

I would expect this event qualified as ending in MAD, due to the serious nature of the situation.

Why do you insist on trying to debate the obvious? I only rise to the challenge when you get it wrong.

I suspect that both Putin and Prigozhin were significantly diminished and weakened by this. This is probably a good thing for everyone involved.

Average Wagner SS-NKVD conscript: "I think the judge called it First Degree Murder, Armed Robbery and Sexual Assault ...and the medic told me that I am HIV and TBC positive. That's why I got this job: I passed all the tests."

Forum List

Back