Putin is about to launch the Russian version of Shock & Awe on Ukraine

They do that whenever there is a NATO meeting. Whenever are Europeans not protesting something? It's not like Macron is going to just step down or France will really leave NATO.
I get the impression many Europeans are not willing to become unemployed and freeze to death this winter in order to facilitate US plans for regime change in Russia?
773x435_cmsv2_15e3d26e-38f6-50f7-b794-c5af242c10b2-6992522.jpg

"Tens of thousands of protestors from across the political spectrum demonstrated against the Czech government, EU and NATO on Saturday. "

Mass Czech protest against government, EU and NATO

I'm amused by your take on things, George! The Russians are losing territory all over Ukraine and now they're going to try and stem those losses with conscripts that want to fight even less than the regular troops that are now getting their asses kicked by a highly motivated and energized Ukrainian military fighting for their homeland!

Putin thinks he can cow the Ukrainian people by targeting civilian targets. It's a bad miscalculation. What he's managed to do is make the average Ukrainian HATE Russia with a burning passion! Russia is going to lose this war. The only question now is how badly.
You would think dictators would learn from history. Deliberately targeting civilians has never worked. The germans tried it and failed in Spain, they tried it and failed in Poland in 1939. They tried it again against England in 1940. The Japanese tried it and failed in China. The British tried it and failed in WWII. The US tried it and failed in Japan in WWII.

I get the impression many Europeans are not willing to become unemployed and freeze to death this winter in order to facilitate US plans for regime change in Russia?
773x435_cmsv2_15e3d26e-38f6-50f7-b794-c5af242c10b2-6992522.jpg

"Tens of thousands of protestors from across the political spectrum demonstrated against the Czech government, EU and NATO on Saturday. "

Mass Czech protest against government, EU and NATO
Yes I have seen a couple of things recently suggesting Europe may be moving away from the US. There have been protests in many other European cities including Germany, 15 EU countries are apparently working on an air defence system together. Don't know why but this was seen as a move away from the US. I have never understood why the EU has got involved in Ukraine except perhaps because of Eastern European countries....but it looks like it is too seriously affected. Everyone expected this to be a very quick thing. Then going back to normality. Now I keep hearing that Germany is being destroyed...and Germany the same as Russia is not a country which would take that lying down. Oh and the other thing which I keep seeing is that the US, who it is believed is responsible for Nord Stream, 1 and 2 attacks, is charging Europeans an enormous price for Gas. A price they cannot afford and one which brings the US extreme profit.

Last edited:
Still waiting for the Shock and Awe……
For the last several days, the Russians have been conducting dozen's of missile and drone strikes all over Ukraine, targeting communication centers, electrical grids, power stations, warehouses, water treatment facilities, military equipment and training areas, etc.
This will continue every day until around mid November when the temperature drops, the ground freezes, becomes rock hard and will support the weight of tanks and other assault vehicles.
The Russian army will then launch a massive offensive to overwhelm and destroy the Ukrainian forces. Within around 90 days the Ukraine government will unconditionally surrender, Zelensky will flee the country, and the survivors of the defeated army will be held in POW prison camps.

Yes I have seen a couple of things recently suggesting Europe may be moving away from the US. There have been protests in many other European cities including Germany, 15 EU countries are apparently working on an air defence system together. Don't know why but this was seen as a move away from the US. I have never understood why the EU has got involved in Ukraine except perhaps because of Eastern European countries....but it looks like it is too seriously affected. Everyone expected this to be a very quick thing. Then going back to normality. Now I keep hearing that Germany is being destroyed...and Germany the same as Russia is not a country which would take that lying down. Oh and the other thing which I keep seeing is that the US, who it is believed is responsible for Nord Stream, 1 and 2 attacks, is charging Europeans an enormous price for Gas. A price they cannot afford and one which brings the US extreme profit.
Rothschild & Co, has had one of its political trolls propose a European army that would replace NATO:
Emmanuel-Macron-EU-army-1085791.jpg

"European army expert and researcher for the Centre for European Reform Sophia Besch explained that French President Emmanuel Macron wishes to create a more unified Europe that does not rely so heavily on the US."

What Emmanuel Macron REALLY hopes to ACHIEVE with his EU ARMY

Macron is a former investment banker who's well aware of the current de-dollarization movement sweeping the globe.

If (when) the US dollar loses its monopoly status as the global reserve currency, hundreds of foreign US military bases will have to close.

Maybe Russia will fill the void in Europe?:stir:

Rothschild & Co, has had one of its political trolls propose a European army that would replace NATO:
Emmanuel-Macron-EU-army-1085791.jpg

"European army expert and researcher for the Centre for European Reform Sophia Besch explained that French President Emmanuel Macron wishes to create a more unified Europe that does not rely so heavily on the US."

What Emmanuel Macron REALLY hopes to ACHIEVE with his EU ARMY

Macron is a former investment banker who's well aware of the current de-dollarization movement sweeping the globe.

If (when) the US dollar loses its monopoly status as the global reserve currency, hundreds of foreign US military bases will have to close.

Maybe Russia will fill the void in Europe?:stir:
France has had protests. Macron was apparently saying this war does not help France when he said that if Russia sets off a nuke in Ukraine, France will not retaliate with nukes.

According to George Monbiot

The prime minister’s ideology encourages the extraction of as much income as possible from nature before abandoning it

Apart from that the EU army has been something which has been talked about for years. I think the UK always stopped it because they always wanted to militarily be with the US. No asking of the people on this. France has before asked the UK if they might create an army together and share their nukes but the UK said No. Hopefully this has made them realise that they do indeed need an army. I was looking for things on France thinking I might see that Macron had taken France out of the war but...when I found something it was Macron saying France would be providing much air defence of the highest quality.

If the US is determined to weaken Europe with its massive prices for Gas, Europe may well find themselves needing to join Putin and China and the Brics who are giving up the dollar as reserve currency. I am sure the EU was in some contact with China today about something. This could end up eventually creating the situation Dugin wanted

Last edited:
For the last several days, the Russians have been conducting dozen's of missile and drone strikes all over Ukraine, targeting communication centers, electrical grids, power stations, warehouses, water treatment facilities, military equipment and training areas, etc.
This will continue every day until around mid November when the temperature drops, the ground freezes, becomes rock hard and will support the weight of tanks and other assault vehicles.
The Russian army will then launch a massive offensive to overwhelm and destroy the Ukrainian forces. Within around 90 days the Ukraine government will unconditionally surrender, Zelensky will flee the country, and the survivors of the defeated army will be held in POW prison camps.
We’ll see.

Oh, this post will age well. :laughing0301:

For the last several months Putin's special military operation was a model of how to wage a humanitarian war. He directed the Russian army to avoid killing Ukrainian citizens and bombing infrastructure targets as much as possible.

But the psycho Zelensky's terrorist bombing attack on the Kerch bridge inside the Russian territory of Crimea is a game changer.

Putin is going to take a page out of the U.S. military's playbook on conducting war like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan
Basically, pick up a sledge hammer and destroy everything in Ukraine, buildings, power plants, electric grid, warehouses, dams, municipal water plants, etc.

Putin is currently assembling and training hundreds of thousands of new Russian soldiers and arming them with new tanks, missiles, artillery, drones, small arms weapons, and a massive amount of ammo.

All that Putin is waiting for is temperatures to start falling and freeze the ground.
So the Russian tanks, armored assault vehicles, and supply trucks won't get stuck in the mud and the entire country of Ukraine will be like a cement highway swarming with the steadily advancing Russian army.

In less than 90 days the psycho criminal Zelensky will be begging Putin for a truce and huge POW camps quickly built to house all the Ukrainian prisoners of war.
I noticed on the map. The two Russian military bases that the Ukraine bombed today are about the same distance that Moscow is. The Ukrainians now have the capability to bomb Moscow. And as far as I'm concerned it would be Justice if they turned it to rubble. That's about the only thing that's going to stop this insanity. Russia needs to be stopped dead in its tracks. If Moscow is in ruins, the Russian people will overthrow their own government. It's a win-win for everybody.

For the last several months Putin's special military operation was a model of how to wage a humanitarian war. He directed the Russian army to avoid killing Ukrainian citizens and bombing infrastructure targets as much as possible.

But the psycho Zelensky's terrorist bombing attack on the Kerch bridge inside the Russian territory of Crimea is a game changer.

Putin is going to take a page out of the U.S. military's playbook on conducting war like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan
Basically, pick up a sledge hammer and destroy everything in Ukraine, buildings, power plants, electric grid, warehouses, dams, municipal water plants, etc.

Putin is currently assembling and training hundreds of thousands of new Russian soldiers and arming them with new tanks, missiles, artillery, drones, small arms weapons, and a massive amount of ammo.

All that Putin is waiting for is temperatures to start falling and freeze the ground.
So the Russian tanks, armored assault vehicles, and supply trucks won't get stuck in the mud and the entire country of Ukraine will be like a cement highway swarming with the steadily advancing Russian army.

In less than 90 days the psycho criminal Zelensky will be begging Putin for a truce and huge POW camps quickly built to house all the Ukrainian prisoners of war.
You've got to be joking. He's targeted civilians since the beginning, attempting to terrorize them into submission. He needs to hang for war crimes.

I noticed on the map. The two Russian military bases that the Ukraine bombed today are about the same distance that Moscow is. The Ukrainians now have the capability to bomb Moscow. And as far as I'm concerned it would be Justice if they turned it to rubble. That's about the only thing that's going to stop this insanity. Russia needs to be stopped dead in its tracks. If Moscow is in ruins, the Russian people will overthrow their own government. It's a win-win for everybody.
Russia is waiting for the house republic to help them.

Forum List

Back