Putin is about to launch the Russian version of Shock & Awe on Ukraine

For the last several months Putin's special military operation was a model of how to wage a humanitarian war. He directed the Russian army to avoid killing Ukrainian citizens and bombing infrastructure targets as much as possible.

But the psycho Zelensky's terrorist bombing attack on the Kerch bridge inside the Russian territory of Crimea is a game changer.

Putin is going to take a page out of the U.S. military's playbook on conducting war like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan
Basically, pick up a sledge hammer and destroy everything in Ukraine, buildings, power plants, electric grid, warehouses, dams, municipal water plants, etc.

Putin is currently assembling and training hundreds of thousands of new Russian soldiers and arming them with new tanks, missiles, artillery, drones, small arms weapons, and a massive amount of ammo.

All that Putin is waiting for is temperatures to start falling and freeze the ground.
So the Russian tanks, armored assault vehicles, and supply trucks won't get stuck in the mud and the entire country of Ukraine will be like a cement highway swarming with the steadily advancing Russian army.

In less than 90 days the psycho criminal Zelensky will be begging Putin for a truce and huge POW camps quickly built to house all the Ukrainian prisoners of war.

Russia needs to kill them all !!! Just carpet bomb the whole nation
You need to be sure, right ??

MoA - Ukraine - Russian Military Explains Its Withdrawal From The Izium Region

Over three days, more than two thousand Ukrainian and foreign fighters were destroyed, as well as over a hundred units of armored vehicles and artillery.

"Has that been the plan all along?"
Major league cope right there. The Yooks were advancing 20-30km/day, the Russians were scrambling to get away, leaving hundreds of pieces of equipment behind. They did not have the time or place to setup defensive positions before Kreminna.

There are very few documented losses of Ukrainian equipment, most of the villages were evacuated before they arrived.

There was one village north of Kharkiv where the Russians put up a strong defense. That was Borshchova, midway between Kharkiv and the Russian border. It took several days to clear that village because it had a secure LOC to the Russian border. The Russians did cover their retreat with artillery there- it's only ten miles to Russian territory, and the Russian artillery was already placed and had plenty of ammunition.

That was the only really intense fighting (at least from the Ukr perspective). It took 5 days of artillery and tank bombardment to clear Borshchova. Everywhere south of that (like Kupyansk), it was one or two days, and the AFU could keep moving. Not even the Oskil river could slow them down. The Russians had no second and third defensive lines prepared, which drew a lot of criticism from Russian milbloggers for the complacency.

"2000 fighters destroyed" in Izium is complete nonsense. I think the AFU lost 4 BMP's and one T-64BV taking Izium.

Major league cope right there. The Yooks were advancing 20-30km/day, the Russians were scrambling to get away, leaving hundreds of pieces of equipment behind. They did not have the time or place to setup defensive positions before Kreminna.

There are very few documented losses of Ukrainian equipment, most of the villages were evacuated before they arrived.

There was one village north of Kharkiv where the Russians put up a strong defense. That was Borshchova, midway between Kharkiv and the Russian border. It took several days to clear that village because it had a secure LOC to the Russian border. The Russians did cover their retreat with artillery there- it's only ten miles to Russian territory, and the Russian artillery was already placed and had plenty of ammunition.
That was the only really intense fighting (at least from the Ukr perspective). It took 5 days of artillery and tank bombardment to clear Borshchova. Everywhere south of that (like Kupyansk), it was one or two days, and the AFU could keep moving. Not even the Oskil river could slow them down. The Russians had no second and third defensive lines prepared, which drew a lot of criticism from Russian milbloggers for the complacency.
"2000 fighters destroyed" in Izium is complete nonsense. I think the AFU lost 4 BMP's and one T-64BV taking Izium.
That Ukraine propaganda Kool Aid you've been drinking must be some really strong mind altering hallucinogenic. ... :cuckoo: :laugh::laugh:

That Ukraine propaganda Kool Aid you've been drinking must be some really strong mind altering hallucinogenic. ... :cuckoo: :laugh::laugh:
Russian war reporter Sasha Kots described the troops who made it to Kreminna.

sashakots.png

As of September 12, the day after Izium was liberated. Documented destroyed or captured Russian equipment in the Kharkiv offensive. Does not include equipment captured in Izium, or anything that was documented after 9/11/22.

65 tanks, 160 armored vehicles, 25 SPG and 10 MLRS

This was 6 days into the offensive. The total for September is at least triple this.

The numbers from the GSUA are not far off.

According to the Ukrainian military's General Staff, during the week beginning Sept. 6, 590 pieces of Russian equipment were destroyed.

"Enemy losses were 86 tanks and 158 armored fighting vehicles, 106 artillery systems, 159 vehicles and 46 units of other equipment," the General Staff claimed.

The development of capitalism is uneven. In addition, capitalism is an unstable system that has periods of rapid growth followed by periods of slow or negative growth.

Unlike communism, which never has periods of rapid growth.
Also unlike capitalism which must kill, maim, and displace millions of innocent people on the opposite side of the planet to subsidize private fortunes
GettyImages-1239000416-scaled.jpg

How much are you "earning" from dead Ukrainians?

Wanna know something funny? I used to think you were posting sarcasm. That you were mocking the Russian disinfo-trolls by being so outlandish in your claims.

It took me a while to realize you were serious. I'm in the universe where Spock does not have the beard, lol.

Not even the genuine Russian milbloggers (like Rybar, SashaKots, starshe eddy, RSOTM, Grey Zone) repeat the stuff you say on this board. I guess you are getting your information from Geroman or Armchair Copelord or AZ Osint or MoA. Those guys are in your universe, the one where Spock has the beard.

Media is not needed in this war. Official statements from Ukraine and Russia and the US aren't needed either. They lag behind the real OSINT community every time. There is a whole army of people out there that do nothing but track Russian troop and materiel movements, follow which units are where, decode the invasion markings and unit chevrons on the Russian equipment, post the geolocations and satellite imaging, etc.

Many of the Russian conscripts don't even know to turn off their geo before they take selfies, so individuals can even be tracked during their deployments! There is a huge amount of intel to be gleaned if you know how to get it.

When the trains of T-62's were rolling in Crimea, the cell phone video was on the Internet in a matter of minutes. The 20 T-72A's going from Belarus to Belgorod right now, same thing. Every piece of equipment, every Russian defensive line, including the new "Siegfried Line" the Russians have made in Svatove, every dug-in position, it's geolocated and posted online.

Russia's lost "POSME's" (Pieces of Significant Military Equipment) documented by Oryx stands at 7084, and they are way behind because there is so much to verify.

One of my go to independent sources for information on the Ukraine/Russia conflict.
Elon Musk rejected peace plan is discussed first.
Who rejected it and why he is now on the Ukrainian kill list?
Then at 19:05 the current battlefield situation is analyzed and discussed.
(this video was just released this morning)

Last edited:
One of my go to independent sources for information on the Ukraine/Russia conflict.
(this video was just released this morning)
Lol. His substack says:

"It’s a minefield out there, trying to cut through the bull. These are my own opinions, I don’t base anything on fact, and it’s always up to you to make your mind up."

Recommend you diversify Sunni- seek some information that is based on fact...

Col. Douglas MacGregor retired US Marine and former Senior Advisor to acting Sec. of Defense for Pres.Trump
He has great insight and personal DoD connections as to what's really happening on the ground with the Ukraine/Russia conflict.
(this video was released a couple of days ago)

Last edited:
For the last several months Putin's special military operation was a model of how to wage a humanitarian war. He directed the Russian army to avoid killing Ukrainian citizens and bombing infrastructure targets as much as possible.

But the psycho Zelensky's terrorist bombing attack on the Kerch bridge inside the Russian territory of Crimea is a game changer.

Putin is going to take a page out of the U.S. military's playbook on conducting war like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan
Basically, pick up a sledge hammer and destroy everything in Ukraine, buildings, power plants, electric grid, warehouses, dams, municipal water plants, etc.

Putin is currently assembling and training hundreds of thousands of new Russian soldiers and arming them with new tanks, missiles, artillery, drones, small arms weapons, and a massive amount of ammo.

All that Putin is waiting for is temperatures to start falling and freeze the ground.
So the Russian tanks, armored assault vehicles, and supply trucks won't get stuck in the mud and the entire country of Ukraine will be like a cement highway swarming with the steadily advancing Russian army.

In less than 90 days the psycho criminal Zelensky will be begging Putin for a truce and huge POW camps quickly built to house all the Ukrainian prisoners of war.

Putin is about to launch the Russian version of Shock & Awe on Ukraine​

The Russian version is the one where the Russians run away as fast as they can and leave behind a bunch of their equipment and then pretend they're retreating on purpose. 4-D chess!!!

Because the original hundreds of thousands of poorly trained, poorly equipped troops are getting their asses kicked.....I mean, retreating on purpose to win even more!!!

What's your source for this claim?
What do you mean? There is no single source.

Some good places to start:

For daily control of terrain updates: ISW, Def Mon, Rybar
For Equipment losses and ID's on both sides: Oryx, Ukraine Weapons Tracker, Rob Lee
For naval activity in the Black Sea: Covert Shores
For geolocations and satellite imagery: Coupsure, ArtisinalAPT
For translations of intercepts and Strelkov telegram posts (take these lightly): Wartranslated
For background and commentary on combined arms maneuver: Mark Hertling (he is really bad about inserting politics into his comments)

There are dozens of them. It really depends on what I am trying to learn. You can start with any of the ones I list above and find yourself wandering off in the retweets pretty quickly.

I also follow feeds from a couple AFU guys (always a long lag between when it happened and when they write about it, but they fill in a lot of details about prior battles) And the Q&A's from Sandra Andersen Eira (when she does them) helps to give me a gage of the AFU morale.

What do you mean? There is no single source.

Some good places to start:

For daily control of terrain updates: ISW, Def Mon, Rybar
For Equipment losses and ID's on both sides: Oryx, Ukraine Weapons Tracker, Rob Lee
For naval activity in the Black Sea: Covert Shores
For geolocations and satellite imagery: Coupsure, ArtisinalAPT
For translations of intercepts and Strelkov telegram posts (take these lightly): Wartranslated
For background and commentary on combined arms maneuver: Mark Hertling (he is really bad about inserting politics into his comments)

There are dozens of them. It really depends on what I am trying to learn. You can start with any of the ones I list above and find yourself wandering off in the retweets pretty quickly.

I also follow feeds from a couple AFU guys (always a long lag between when it happened and when they write about it, but they fill in a lot of details about prior battles) And the Q&A's from Sandra Andersen Eira (when she does them) helps to give me a gage of the AFU morale.
Thanks for the references.
Perhaps you might consider linking in your posts?
I'm listening to Douglas Macgregor predict a Russian victory by Christmas; what's your estimation?

Last edited:
Thanks for the references.
Perhaps you might consider linking in your posts?
I link to threads when I am trying to show particulars, but you can google any of those names and add "twitter" and they will be the top of the list.
I'm listening to Douglas Macgregor predict war's end by Christmas; what's your estimation?
I can only see the "if this goes on" scenario, which is that neither side can deliver a knockout blow this year.

What happens politically I can't predict, but there was no sign of weakening at the Brussels meetings of the Ukraine Contact Group or the NATO defense ministers.

But we are beginning the see the seeds of mass protests in Europe against NATO and the EU
They do that whenever there is a NATO meeting. Whenever are Europeans not protesting something? It's not like Macron is going to just step down or France will really leave NATO.

Forum List

Back