Putin Has Great Read on Biden as a 47 Year Deep State Politician

Putin already has Deep State Joe figured out. Understands Trump was an outsider.
How can you be "Deep State" if you you're right out there in front?
He's been a part of it for 47 years, worming his way up from the bottom.

Putin already has Deep State Joe figured out. Understands Trump was an outsider.
You're as ludicrous as excalibur.

I have no problem with this...

trump_putin_shirtless_horesback_riding.jpg

Or this...

MYSJR65FQK2ZTPJRT6YSL2TC74.jpg

It's called effective diplomacy. With the most difficult parties, BTW.

Trump took a hard line with Russia when needing to send a message, though...

- Expelled 60 Russian spies from the US
- Obliterated over 100 Russian mercenaries in Syria
- Dramatically increased the US military strength and funding
- Resumed missile defense plans
- Got more NATO funding from our allies in Europe.

Obama cancelled the missile defense for Poland, let Russia take over Crimea, refused to sell arms to the Ukraine, and whispered to Medvedev that he will have more flexibility to help Russia after his final election.

Also under Trump, DPRK set off no nuclear explosions, nor launched any long-range missiles.

Nobody ever said Putin was a dummy. I think they probably have a pretty good read on each other. Unlikely Joe will underestimate Vlad. It would be the best if Vlad did not underestimate Joe either.

Putin has a massive dossier on the Biden Crime Family. The same as our deep state does.

What have you discovered by your investigation of the "Biden Crime family"? Do you have detailed evidence to support what I consider to be BULLSHIT? If you don't, you will expose yourself as a damn liar and a partisan Piece of Human Shit!

You have 15 minutes to produce the evidence.
when china joe wears the same depends all day its a crime IMO

Do you have even the most rudimentary understanding of what the so-called 'deep state' implies?

Apparently not. So let me educate you regardless of how tiring it is for me to educate the uninformed.

A deep state person is allegedly a career person (not elected) who has been working within an organization (like the Stare Dept. for example) for years (or decades) and who controls the levers of power behind the scenes without sufficient oversight.

How does a US Senator fall into that definition?

You have 10 minutes to produce the evidence!
Putin has a massive dossier on the Biden Crime Family. The same as our deep state does.

What have you discovered by your investigation of the "Biden Crime family"? Do you have detailed evidence to support what I consider to be BULLSHIT? If you don't, you will expose yourself as a damn liar and a partisan Piece of Human Shit!

Or what?
Or I will go after this piece of shit everyday, pointing out he is a damn liar.
So.... nothing, then?

Oh look! Another MAGA turd bragging up our sworn enemy Putin taking up the cue from MAGA turd #1 Trump The Dear Leader.

You MAGA turds confirm every day how much you hate this Country. Just like Benjamin Trump does.

No amount of evidence will convince an idiot.

Putin has given America more truth than the media, the Dems, and the W crowd summed together.

Global warming is a fraud
911 was a fraud by us, Israel, and Saudi
95% of "terror" done by CIA/Mossad
Baghdadi, ISIS leader, was Simon Elliot, Mossad agent

And three photos of "Osama" when he was col Tim osman, talking to carter NSA Zionist traitor zbigniew.....

Yes, they love anyone who compliments the former guy. No cult of personality here.

That thing and the ho will never be my leaders. Putting your life on the line and the system having no forgiveness for flaws is disgusting. Something resurrected death.

That thing and the ho will never be my leaders. Putting your life on the line and the system having no forgiveness for flaws is disgusting. Something resurrected death.

Sounds like something the Son of Sam would write.

There is no deep state. Putin supported Trump.

Not.

Putin hacked the DNC servers in 2016. In 2020, he provided fake information to Giuliani. The laptop was likely a Putin ploy.

I agree!
Post the evidence.
Someone else already did. On crackhead Hunter's laptop, when discussing with his sister his bag man job with China... who's "the Big Guy?"
Someone? LOL, he now has 3 minutes.
Progressive Hunter. Read it.
He's a worthless jerk and not worthy of anyone's time to read his posts.

Forum List

Back