Putin Has Great Read on Biden as a 47 Year Deep State Politician

Putin has a massive dossier on the Biden Crime Family. The same as our deep state does.

What have you discovered by your investigation of the "Biden Crime family"? Do you have detailed evidence to support what I consider to be BULLSHIT? If you don't, you will expose yourself as a damn liar and a partisan Piece of Human Shit!

You have 15 minutes to produce the evidence.

Putin has a massive dossier on the Biden Crime Family. The same as our deep state does.

What have you discovered by your investigation of the "Biden Crime family"? Do you have detailed evidence to support what I consider to be BULLSHIT? If you don't, you will expose yourself as a damn liar and a partisan Piece of Human Shit!

Or what?

His crackhead son's laptop and

Slam Dunk!

You have 10 minutes to produce the evidence!

Or what?
Or I will go after this piece of shit everyday, pointing out he is a damn liar.

Forum List

Back