Putin Claims Biden Is Sharp

So.....since the repubs love Putin so much, I expect this revelation blows them out of the water. Putin paid a compliment to Biden even though he cleaned his clock in their private chat.

And thankfully, he didn't come out and say he trusted the word of Putin over US Intelligence. That in itself must have given out allies a sign of relief.

The OP is saying pay no attention to all the video of Biden fumbling, forgetting, stammering and outright blabbering gibberish or his staff avoiding reporters like the plague, no Biden is really a 'sharp' guy. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
He looked diplomatic. He never pushed an ally aside and he didn't side with Putin over US Intel.....finally a President that we can trust!

The OP is saying pay no attention to all the video of Biden fumbling, forgetting, stammering and outright blabbering gibberish or his staff avoiding reporters like the plague, no Biden is really a 'sharp' guy. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
He looked diplomatic. He never pushed an ally aside and he didn't side with Putin over US Intel.....finally a President that we can trust!
Biden attacked a CNN female reporter for all the world to see. :itsok:

Putin unlike Trumpsters has learned that downplaying Biden's abilities just plays into his hands when he delivers self evident performance.

Trump looked real stupid when "sleepy" Joe hit him upside the head in the first debate and then kocked his dumb ass out of the White House.

"The image of President Biden that our, and even American, media present has nothing to do with reality," Putin said. "Biden's a professional, you have to be very attentive with him so as not to miss anything. He doesn't let anything get by, I assure you."

That statement sure blows the hell out of all the recent baloney you hear from Rwinger spew on this site.
Now you can thank your dear brother Putin.

Biden was a complete bumbling buffoon at G7 and everyone was laughing at him
What a schmendrick

moto.jpg

Putin unlike Trumpsters have learned that downplaying Biden's abilities just plays into his hands when he delivers.
Biden has abilities? Who knew.
The world and especially our allies finally have someone that can depend on....someone who is not Putin's lapdog and doesn't change his mind as often as passing gas....:rolleyes-41:

"The image of President Biden that our, and even American, media present has nothing to do with reality," Putin said. "Biden's a professional, you have to be very attentive with him so as not to miss anything. He doesn't let anything get by, I assure you."

That statement sure blows the hell out of all the recent baloney you hear from Rwinger spew on this site.

LOL@ "We believe Putin!" *

* But only when he says nice things about demented Quid Pro Joe

Putin unlike Trumpsters has learned that downplaying Biden's abilities just plays into his hands when he delivers self evident performance.

Trump looked real stupid when "sleepy" Joe hit him upside the head in the first debate and then kocked his dumb ass out of the White House.

Uncle Pooty is trolling us. Just like the other kids who give their 400 lb classmate the nickname "Tiny".

And the Russian Federation President also knows that the libs will run with this off-the-cuff statement and be less likely to dump Sleepy Joe.

Biden in the WH is the best thing that ever happened to Russia.

Oh dear, trump humpers will be SO TORN!

Sure Biden is sharp. About as sharp as a rock.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Hunter gets a deal with a Russian energy firm or sells one if his paintings to some Russian oligarch for a fortune. Russia like China has bought and owns Joe Biden. If they ask Biden to jump he will ask, “How high.”

Why would Putin want to cause trouble back at home for Joe and risk the chance that this weak, dementia-ravaged failure (every foreign policy he has ever made) who just handed him a list of America's top 16 infrastructure targets Russia should attack via cyber warfare might be replaced?

:p

While what Putin is saying here *may* be accurate, the last time I considered him a credible source on anything beyond what time it is in Moscow was... let me think, hmmmm, NEVER.

Everything that comes out of Putin's mouth is designed to serve his own interests, if he's praising Biden it's because he thinks that it's in own interests to do so.

It's fascinating how both of the hyper-partisan lemming slices keep bringing him up as some sort of guru when something passes his lips that might be interpreted as a "win" for their tribe, it's almost as if you robots don't realize that Putin would give Satan a run for his money for the "Most Deceitful Entity in World" heavyweight title belt.

Putin will get everything he wants out of this admin. Why would he ever want to see Biden leave?

Most people would rather deal with an adult than Trump. BTW, Trump is in a complete rage that Biden and Putin had a good meeting in Geneva.

Forum List

Back