Putin appoints outstanding General to command Russian army in eastern Ukraine

The globalist criminal Zelensky is still begging bozo Biden and the EU/Nato nitwit's for more money and weapons with very little results.
Seems they have lost faith in Ukraine winning the war and are reluctant to continue throwing their money away on a lost cause.

Brain Berletic's Kramatorsk video debunks CIA-MI6 propaganda. It was the Ukraine side that fired the missile. We have already posted some pertinent serial numbers, USMB search 'SH915611.'
Jussie Zelensky

The "civilians" should have evacuated the Donbass back when the war started. What were they waiting for? Whoever told them it was safe to stay for awhile wanted to use them as human shields.

You guys better hope this guy is better than the last

You know…..plan for things like food for your troops and fuel for your tanks

America ended once Biden took office.
I wish there were some way to rescind their evil pickpocketing of trillions of money that we would have if the government didn't think it needed more to make us all paupers and therefore, slaves to the state. There were a number of billionnaires supporting the Hollyweird-stacked Democrat congress who seemed to not mind the American people will soon be slaves.

Soon as Gen. Dvorknikov secures the eastern Donbas region.
I fully expect him turn his forces to the southwest and take the major port city of Odessa.
Which will put Russia in total control of the northern shore of the Black Sea, and deny the Ukrainian insurgents the ability to be resupplied by cargo ships.
It would also make landlocked one of the greenest places there is,, destroy Ukraine's economy, make famine in Africa and at least 'tightening of the belt' in many other places and make Ukraine forever under Russia domination -though the EU is wanting to fast track Ukraine's membership, Ukraine still needs to be able to get its grain on boats. That being said I do keep hearing, hint hint, nudge nudge that the US is not going to allow it. They have supplied Ukraine with whatever is needed to destroy boats and do not be surprised if you suddenly see one or two of Ukraine's own new warships off Odessa.

It would also make landlocked one of the greenest places there is,, destroy Ukraine's economy, make famine in Africa and at least 'tightening of the belt' in many other places and make Ukraine forever under Russia domination -though the EU is wanting to fast track Ukraine's membership, Ukraine still needs to be able to get its grain on boats. That being said I do keep hearing, hint hint, nudge nudge that the US is not going to allow it. They have supplied Ukraine with whatever is needed to destroy boats and do not be surprised if you suddenly see one or two of Ukraine's own new warships off Odessa.
Alexa, no country in the world should ever take a pound of flesh out of each and every civilian citizen in another sovereign country so they can then steal and suck out all its resource wealth, then leave it like the American Congress has decided to inflict about 15 trillion in debt against the American people in one and only one year. Stealing other people's life, liberty and wage-earned living is absolute madness.

Putin offered the psycho Zelensky multiple opportunities to lay down his weapons and surrender.
But homo Zelensky refused and urged his people to keep fighting and dying in a war they couldn't win. While he hides out in his Fuhrer bunker in Kyiv living like a king.
When the war is over and Zelensky is captured.
He should be publicly hanged in the center of the city for crimes against the Ukrainian people..

Putin offered the psycho Zelensky multiple opportunities to lay down his weapons and surrender.
But homo Zelensky refused and urged his people to keep fighting and dying in a war they couldn't win. While he hides out in his Fuhrer bunker in Kyiv living like a king.
He should be publicly hanged in the center of the city for crimes against the Ukrainian people..
I would admit my first thought was that they should give in and live to choose another day...goes way back to when we used to talk about nukes. It isn't my choice what they do and in reality they had the ability to stop them doing what they originally wanted to do. Possibly if the 'psycho Zelensky' had taken the US offer of a free bed out of Ukraine, they would not have fought. What you have now is a country full of people who feel a national comradeship, who genuinely feel related to each other and who in general are prepared to give their lives for it. I have heard it said that the difference between the Russians and what has made the Ukrainian's seemingly more successful has been this. They have something to fight for and it means a lot to them. Their country is being destroyed often with its citizens in their bed. They are fighting not to have to live as the people of Russia now have to live and they have every right to do that as do many other people in Eastern Europe. Many years ago I was on a forum with a Romanian. He was shit scared about Russia coming in to take back the countries of the USSR. I heard the other day something which made me very concerned for the Ukrainian people. The man said it was difficult of getting the balance between allowing the Ukrainian's to win a bit but not allowing it to be so much to make Putin's ego feel so beaten he looks for the nuke button. If, and of course it is an if, that is true then it would appear the US is playing with them but that is the US not the wishes of the Ukrainian people.

You may feel what Russia offered was good. They did not. Apart from anything else you will know as well as I do that Russia would be coming in again for more soon. I tend to be critical of US foreign actions but I sure as hell would not like to live under Putin. The people of a country have a right to make a choice. This is rarely seen but it is here.

I would admit my first thought was that they should give in and live to choose another day...goes way back to when we used to talk about nukes. It isn't my choice what they do and in reality they had the ability to stop them doing what they originally wanted to do. Possibly if the 'psycho Zelensky' had taken the US offer of a free bed out of Ukraine, they would not have fought. What you have now is a country full of people who feel a national comradeship, who genuinely feel related to each other and who in general are prepared to give their lives for it. I have heard it said that the difference between the Russians and what has made the Ukrainian's seemingly more successful has been this. They have something to fight for and it means a lot to them. Their country is being destroyed often with its citizens in their bed. They are fighting not to have to live as the people of Russia now have to live and they have every right to do that as do many other people in Eastern Europe. Many years ago I was on a forum with a Romanian. He was shit scared about Russia coming in to take back the countries of the USSR. I heard the other day something which made me very concerned for the Ukrainian people. The man said it was difficult of getting the balance between allowing the Ukrainian's to win a bit but not allowing it to be so much to make Putin's ego feel so beaten he looks for the nuke button. If, and of course it is an if, that is true then it would appear the US is playing with them but that is the US not the wishes of the Ukrainian people.

You may feel what Russia offered was good. They did not. Apart from anything else you will know as well as I do that Russia would be coming in again for more soon. I tend to be critical of US foreign actions but I sure as hell would not like to live under Putin. The people of a country have a right to make a choice. This is rarely seen but it is here.
The CIA has been turning Ukraine to shit for 70 years, an illegitimate country since 2014 and major hub for drug traffic to Europe and London, let alone a country that boasts the origin of the nazi swastika: Ice Age Mezin, Chernihiv Oblast. Now Russia's traditional bugabear, Britain, has Zelenskiy by the balls. Brit special forces are his guards, and if he says anything the Brits do not tell him to, he will be destroyed on the spot. And he knows it.

Twitter, Jomini of the West: "Without substantial and expanded military assistance, Ukraine will not be able to defeat Russia. Without humanitarian and financial assistance, Ukraine will take decades to recover."

Putin made an excellent choice in placing Gen. Dvorknikov as the supreme Russian army commander over the military in eastern Ukraine.
Gen. Dvorknikov is a proven battle hardened leader and is expected to consolidate his forces and smash the criminal Ukrainian insurgents in the Donbas region. ... :thup:
one for sure you are not a sunni man, you are an Iranian´s poodle

ps

Zelensky is 44. Putin is 69. A 44 year-old guy whose gift was making people happy. Putin has been slicing and dicing others to bits his entire career. I'm not fond of constant junk yard dogs who have no respect for the Geneva Convention. I'm putting my prayers for God to help President Zelenskyy.

If Putin has to, he says he will use nukes. He's threatened the entire world because he is greedy for the wealth of a smaller but just as sovereign country than his. While nobody was looking, Stalin murdered by starvation 20 million farmers in the Ukraine. Whoever gave Russia nukes made a big mistake. What makes you think he wouldn't nuke every country in the world if he gets desperate enough? It's a big world, and it has riches in each country. Greed doesn't just dry up and disappear. Russia has a VERY sacred duty to deal with their bully boy and keep him away from the rest of the world. Zelenskyy deserves better than Russian scorch-the-earth murders of his neighbors. My religion teaches us not to murder nor seek gain for riches by knocking somebody else off who isn't as smart as, who isn't as bloody-thirsty as, and who is poorer than his peer who is threatening not only his country but the entire continent of Europe. I'm sick of Vladimir Putin and his evil-minded greed and hatred for everybody except his small circle of oligarchs. Decent people in Russia hate him, but they don't publicize their fear/hate of the madman\ and his henchmen/oligarchs.

Twitter, Jomini of the West: "Without substantial and expanded military assistance, Ukraine will not be able to defeat Russia. Without humanitarian and financial assistance, Ukraine will take decades to recover."

Of course without military assistance Ukraine will not be able to beat Russia. Ukraine gave up its nukes to please Russia and with that was given the assurance that Russia would never attack it. The US and Russia have far more right right Nazis than Ukraine and it is Ukraine's job to deal with their own like it is the US to deal with its - or god help the world. We will not be attacking the US to get rid of its.

Of course without humanitarian aid and financial assistance Ukraine would take decades to recover. Russia is destroying it. Have you had even a peak at what it is doing to civilian buildings?

Ukraine wanted to join Nato and the US at the least allowed it to think it could though that day was unlikely to ever come. Why are they helping Ukraine? There are very logical and non conspiracy reasons. They are helping Ukraine because sooner or later Russia would hit one of these countries which are in NATO. They are helping Ukraine because the only reason Russia felt able to hit Ukraine is because after Afghanistan, Russia believed that the US was weak and it could start doing what it wanted. As a society under Putin Russia has moved back to the authoritarian state of the USSR though currently people can leave and currently there is not a death penalty. Most Eastern European countries including Ukraine do not fancy going back to this.

Forum List

Back