Putin: America is tired of the elites

Vlad fully understands our media and elections. Watch him explain the shenanigans of the DC machine and the media. Got to hand it to him, he summed it up perfectly. Nobody is fooling anyone.....

Not sure I would use Vlad as an example to garner support for The Donald.
You didn't watch it huh? :)

It's Not about Trump, its about the DC Machine and the media

I understand that, but the face of Putin in of itself is like poison ivy. The man is a former KGB operative under a Communist regime and he is a de facto dictator of his country. Even when Dmitry Medvedev did a one term stint as president between Putin's two administrations everyone knew it was really Putin who was still in control. He's also very heavy handed cracking down on speech and criticism of his government.
I get that, but you are attacking the messenger not listening to the message. We have a huge problem in America. The corruption, propaganda, collusion, deception, cheating and all out lies are finally being exposed instead of being dismissed as "Conspiracy" and we are still at each others throats.

Shouldn't every American disavow wtf has been going on? These same people will drag us into an unnecessary war and get thousands if not hundreds of thousands killed. We cannot go down this path.
Does not really matter in the end.

You cannot communicate an effective message if you use a method that will be the center of the conversation rather than the message itself.

If you were swimming in the ocean and Putin was standing on the beach and then suddenly he pointed at the water near you and yelled "shark!". Would you scramble out of the water or would you say"Putin you"re an asshole! I'm not going to liste................."

And Putin is not a elitist?

Talk about useful idiots. Even gunning for one in the WH!

Vlad fully understands our media and elections. Watch him explain the shenanigans of the DC machine and the media. Got to hand it to him, he summed it up perfectly. Nobody is fooling anyone.....

lol, that is not what the OP is doing, dude.

He is using Putin to illustrate perceptions of the US elections from a Russian perspective and likely very similar to what one would find in Estern Europe.

Plus, Putin is simply right about what he said.

Did you watch the video? Doesnt seem so.
Putin would napalm your entire village if it suited his propaganda purposes.

[

None, fool. She took NO bribes.

:lmao:

{Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.}

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

$2.35 million in bribes, from Putin, to Mafia Don Hillary.

No pay for play. You lose.

You didn't watch it huh? :)

It's Not about Trump, its about the DC Machine and the media

I understand that, but the face of Putin in of itself is like poison ivy. The man is a former KGB operative under a Communist regime and he is a de facto dictator of his country. Even when Dmitry Medvedev did a one term stint as president between Putin's two administrations everyone knew it was really Putin who was still in control. He's also very heavy handed cracking down on speech and criticism of his government.
I get that, but you are attacking the messenger not listening to the message. We have a huge problem in America. The corruption, propaganda, collusion, deception, cheating and all out lies are finally being exposed instead of being dismissed as "Conspiracy" and we are still at each others throats.

Shouldn't every American disavow wtf has been going on? These same people will drag us into an unnecessary war and get thousands of not hundreds of thousands killed. We cannot go own this path.

Would eve fuck off!!! You use a piece of scum like this to try an validate your message....

Here’s a list of Putin critics who've ended up dead

Look at the scum you side with... This guy is an American enemy, why are you taking his side...

Cowboy ted, you are an idiot.

Welcome to my ignore list.

It is a badge of honor to be put on an extreme RWNJ's ignore list.

[

Putin has your interests at heart. Really, really.

No more than Hillary does,

Say, did you see Hillary's new campaign manager?

walking-dead-jeffrey-dean-morgan-negan-season-7.jpg

I think she's getting desperate.

As you are.....

Forum List

Back