Put it down . . . or else!

JenyEliza

Princess of Rhetoric
Nov 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA, USA
On behalf of women everywhere.... :D

Put it down, Greg - or else | Herald Sun

183594-toilet-billboard.jpg

Fuck your toilet seat you lazy ass bitches.

I've never known a more pathetic pet peeve in my entire life.

I have to keep the toilet seat down. My poor old retarded 3 legged cat keeps falling in if I don't.

He is sweet, but not very bright at all.

Bet you don't get much ass with a pathetic attitude like yours. :rofl:

You're so right.

My girlfriend hasn't had sex with me the entire time we've been together.

But I'm sticking to my guns on that toilet seat!

:rolleyes:

If they want the toilet seat down everytime, I'm more than happy to leave it down.

I'll just work on my AIM.

Toilet seat billboard mystery solved | The Daily Telegraph

THE party responsible for the toilet seat billboard appearing to be from a frustrated woman to her partner, that had motorists on Parramatta Road confused, has been revealed.

The billboard was a clever idea to catch attention for the launch of their campaign "For the Love of Humanity" which is a Facebook application for friends to challenge themselves and do good deeds for society.

The message on the Parramatta Road billboard apparently composed by a frustrated wife or girlfriend reads: "To my darling Greg, for the love of humanity, put the toilet seat down!!!

While the message on the billboard turned out to be part of an orchestrated marketing campaign, etiquette queen Patsy Rowe agreed to enter the fray.

"The toilet seat is a kind of litmus test of how much a man cares for me," she said.

To join, log on to For The Love Of Humanity on Facebook from now until May 8th, World Red Cross Day and create a deed.

For some reason, it's not as noisy around my house if I remember to put the toilet seat down.

The question is, did twatwaffle fall her ass into a toilet once, because she was too lazy, or drunk, or dumb, to make sure it was down?

Put your OWN fucking toilet seat down bitch.

I piss with it up, you piss with it down. It's a stalemate. You gotta EARN that polite gesture.

The question is, did twatwaffle fall her ass into a toilet once, because she was too lazy, or drunk, or dumb, to make sure it was down?

I piss with it up, you piss with it down. It's a stalemate. You gotta EARN that polite gesture.

Honey the closest you will EVER get to pissing in my toilet is pissing up your leg (which I suspect is SOP for you).

I wouldn't let you anywhere near my home. So you can keep your precious toilet seat any way you want, makes no difference to me.

Idiot.

I played hard core and attempted this stance once. If you have ever actually tried to make this move, I'm sure you got the same response as I did. I'm sure that you came to the same conclusion as I did too. Put the seat down. Life is so much better if you just shut up and put the damned seat down. A wise man picks his battles carefully. This isn't one you want to throw down on unless you're a complete fool. It just isn't worth it.

Listen as a mother of 4 boys, and at one time having 5 toilet's in my house I can honestly state that this was never a big deal to me if the seat was up or down. I only got really upset when the guest bathroom seat was left up all the time. I always look before I sit, and doesn't every woman? I mean do you walk backwards or close your eyes when you approach the head (pun)

I tried early to change things so far as to seal the seat down...but in the end I paid for that stunt because I had to clean that mess.

I played hard core and attempted this stance once. If you have ever actually tried to make this move, I'm sure you got the same response as I did. I'm sure that you came to the same conclusion as I did too. Put the seat down. Life is so much better if you just shut up and put the damned seat down. A wise man picks his battles carefully. This isn't one you want to throw down on unless you're a complete fool. It just isn't worth it.

Dracula speaks with much wisdom! :D

Forum List

Back