Punkass Trolls

You know better.
Why not?

E-mail verification and CAPTCHA at signup would help with the bots, if nothing else.

Good advice. One thing I would suggest looking at warning factors is Not allowing ProxyServer/Network Sharing Device for Registration on the Site. What you use after you Register does not matter.

but but but...

chew toys are fun!

Wont't stop the moths from flying into the light. ;)

Open registration is fine.
One trick that works pretty well is that new members cannot create threads until they have made a minimum of 100 posts in existing threads.

Except the script trolls were doing it in existing threads and not starting new ones.

I can handle the annoying Emma trolls. They just post words on a screen. Harmless if annoying. The script trolls though... :dunno: I'm not enough of a computer geek to know if what they are trying to do is malicious or basically just harmlessly annoying. But they worry me a bit more than the purely annoying Emma-types.
I've never heard of an Emma type troll...:confused:

Damn gunny, we need an overnight nanny to watch the babies.

Trolls crave attention. Just let them sit til morning. I'm at my troll bashing nastiest first thing in the morning. The ones trying to damage the board should be tended to 24/7.

Note trolls: Try to be more entertaining, its your only hope.

Last edited:
Damn gunny, we need an overnight nanny to watch the babies.

Trolls crave attention. Just let them sit til morning. I'm at my troll bashing nastiest first thing in the morning. The ones trying to damage the board should be tended to 24/7.

Note trolls: Try to be more entertaining, its your only hope.

Oh come on, a little night nurse never hurt anyone.

nightnurse1.jpg

Last edited:
Ugh! Can you non verbally tell this guys who keeps IMing me, that I am not interested.
Why did I suddenly hear Robin Williams doing an old redneck voice going:

"I built this cruise missile to stop those damn kids from playing ZZ Top!"

Why not?

E-mail verification and CAPTCHA at signup would help with the bots, if nothing else.

Good advice. One thing I would suggest looking at warning factors is Not allowing ProxyServer/Network Sharing Device for Registration on the Site. What you use after you Register does not matter.

but but but...

chew toys are fun!

Wont't stop the moths from flying into the light. ;)
funny-pictures-basement-cat-makes-trade.jpg

I just got here and I have trolls all over my intro thread. Mostly retread ol' 37 and Syrenn. Isn't there something the mods can about these trolls?

I just got here and I have trolls all over my intro thread. Mostly retread ol' 37 and Syrenn. Isn't there something the mods can about these trolls?

Why did you decide to seek out this thread, go all the way to the end, and make your post?

Why didn't you just open a new thread in the Announcements and Feedback forum to voice your concerns?

Get it yet, you fuckwits? Or you want to play some more?

Stay the fuck off this board or you'll find out what I can hack REAL quick, you little bitches.

Dance or get off the fucking floor.
You just fed the trolls.

Why did you decide to seek out this thread, go all the way to the end, and make your post?

Why didn't you just open a new thread in the Announcements and Feedback forum to voice your concerns?

I didn't seek it out it was under all the intro posts.

Forum List

Back