Punkass Trolls

I just got here and I have trolls all over my intro thread. Mostly retread ol' 37 and Syrenn. Isn't there something the mods can about these trolls?

Why did you decide to seek out this thread, go all the way to the end, and make your post?

Why didn't you just open a new thread in the Announcements and Feedback forum to voice your concerns?

I didn't seek it out it was under all the intro posts.

Ohhhhhhh...

I see!

I just got here and I have trolls all over my intro thread. Mostly retread ol' 37 and Syrenn. Isn't there something the mods can about these trolls?

Why did you decide to seek out this thread, go all the way to the end, and make your post?

Why didn't you just open a new thread in the Announcements and Feedback forum to voice your concerns?

Did you read the OP? Its about punkass trolls coming in.

Did you read the OP? Its about punkass trolls coming in.

punkass trolls coming into new members intro threads and derailing them. Yes, you are very good at that aren't you?

We have had a lot of trolls lately joining this board, Jane. The way you post it really looks borderline to most on here. Then add your creepy avatar into the mix, well......
I don't know if your a troll or not, but if your not, hang in there things will get better, and if you are, well....you know how it's going to go down.

We have had a lot of trolls lately joining this board, Jane. The way you post it really looks borderline to most on here. Then add your creepy avatar into the mix, well......
I don't know if your a troll or not, but if your not, hang in there things will get better, and if you are, well....you know how it's going to go down.

Yeah, what he said! ^^^^^

I always thought Trolls went from bridge to bridge to cause a ruckus...then bailed or were banned, then off to new boards to slobber and slime all over it until kicked to the curb. Never really heard of a long standing member or members of a board being trolls. Assholes maybe, but not trolls. At least, that's been my experience with them.

Clarification=present company excluded in the asshole department. Well...some are excluded. heh

Last edited:
A noob who comes into a thread about trolls and starts flinging around troll accusations to established members is indeed a troll.

Time to put all out of our misery. While Ginger Proxy Jane is away from the Terminal. R.I.P. Dearest. ;)

Time to put all out of our misery. While Ginger Proxy Jane is away from the Terminal. R.I.P. Dearest. ;)

See jane join.
See jane troll.
See jane get trounced.
See jane get banned!

Just another day with dick and jane.

Anyone have any kind words to say about Jane?

She/he at least cared enough to make an avie.

They really need a spot on the profiles for next of kin. Where in the heck are we suppose to send these ashes?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back