Punishing Competence

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
COVID cases per capita:

California: 8.8%
Florida: 8.4%

Florida has been handling Covid in an intelligent manner that balances restrictions with personal and economic freedom. This bothers Beijing Biden and his comrades because it doesn’t fit their narrative. It takes a special kind of stupid to not adjust to the facts on the ground and just dogmatically continue on with what’s not working. Democrats are just on adrenaline from their newly gained Stalinist powers.

Unlike trump, Biden is going by the advice of credible experts instead of quacks and pillow manufacturers. It's why Joe was elected.

Wear your damn mask and shut the fuck up! ;-)
No, 3 masks.
Keep in mind anti-gun Alyssa Milan says masks keep you safer than guns. Here she is with COVID and her lovely crochet mask keeping us safe.
72BB54B7-3A9D-4ECD-8A60-D8C5DAB0466A.jpeg

COVID cases per capita:

Florida has been handling Covid in an intelligent manner that balances restrictions with personal and economic freedom. This bothers Beijing Biden and his comrades because it doesn’t fit their narrative. It takes a special kind of stupid to not adjust to the facts on the ground and just dogmatically continue on with what’s not working. Democrats are just on adrenaline from their newly gained Stalinist powers.

Their intelligent handling is why they are #3 in the country on cases and #4 in the country on total Covid deaths?

No, 3 masks.
Keep in mind anti-gun Alyssa Milan says masks keep you safer than guns. Here she is with COVID and her lovely crochet mask keeping us safe.View attachment 456720

Well Alyssa is an idiot if she thinks a crocheted mask will keep us safe.
However it did have a carbon filter sewn into it so can't be sure.
I'm certain she no longer wears it in public.

COVID cases per capita:

Their intelligent handling is why they are #3 in the country on cases and #4 in the country on total Covid deaths?
Florida is #28 per capita, Shitforbrains.

No, 3 masks.
Keep in mind anti-gun Alyssa Milan says masks keep you safer than guns. Here she is with COVID and her lovely crochet mask keeping us safe.View attachment 456720
Well folks , that explains it. This dim bulb put a rant on social media a few months back cussing the people who don’t wear masks because she had come down with COVID-19. She was showing that when she brushed her hair strands would fall out.

So now, to purposely pose for a pic while wearing a useless crocheted mask with large holes? Are you kidding me? Lol What an idiot. It’s a bit puzzling how she was smart enough to memorize her lines for the set when she was a working actress. Good grief... i’m also beginning to question that having a 100 IQ is actually the average I’m thinking it’s a bit lower in the US with people such as this fine actress included in the mix lol

No, 3 masks.

Well Alyssa is an idiot if she thinks a crocheted mask will keep us safe.
However it did have a carbon filter sewn into it so can't be sure.
I'm certain she no longer wears it in public.
You can’t be sure her crochet mask is effective!
4F970712-299C-4E8F-8D76-E5ED134C82DD.gif

No, 3 masks.
Well folks , that explains it. This dim bulb put a rant on social media a few months back cussing the people who don’t wear masks because she had come down with COVID-19. She was showing that when she brushed her hair strands would fall out.

So now, to purposely pose for a pic while wearing a useless crocheted mask with large holes? Are you kidding me? Lol What an idiot. It’s a bit puzzling how she was smart enough to memorize her lines for the set when she was a working actress. Good grief... i’m also beginning to question that having a 100 IQ is actually the average I’m thinking it’s a bit lower in the US with people such as this fine actress included in the mix lol

Don't be ragging on liberals for Alyssa Milano. You selected a washed up reality TeeVee star to be your president! :laugh2:

No, 3 masks.

Don't be ragging on liberals for Alyssa Milano. You selected a washed up reality TeeVee star to be your president! :laugh2:
And after he’s long gone you Leftards are still totally focused upon that ‘nobody’.

No, 3 masks.

No, 3 masks.

Now, now Dr. Love, there is no need for deflection as we are in agreement about Swifty Milano not being a good rep for the Democrats! Don’t you think it’s good to agree when we can? insert polite chuckle. I detect you are taking my honest critique about Milano personally but I like to take things on a case by case basis;) Oh wait, perhaps you’re wearing a crocheted mask and that would explain it? Lol surely not Dr. Love!!

The bottom line is every adult capable of thought is responsible for their own actions and for doing the right thing. Turns out, Milano blamed others for getting the virus when the blame likely falls in her own lap.

One of my largest pet peeve’s is when I somebody tries to blame others for their own actions or inactions, and that’s what this looks like. Even picturing Milano’s face with the crocheted mask on I can’t help but chuckle again! lol I really do need to start getting out more ha. I should’ve known that she was a little too overdramatic in her previous video cussing other people for her illness, when in fact it was she who caused her own illness going around with an ineffective mask.

No, 3 masks.

Now, now Dr. Love, there is no need for deflection as we are in agreement about Swifty Milano not being a good rep for the Democrats! Don’t you think it’s good to agree when we can? insert polite chuckle. I detect you are taking my honest critique about Milano personally but I like to take things on a case by case basis;) Oh wait, perhaps you’re wearing a crocheted mask and that would explain it? Lol surely not Dr. Love!!

The bottom line is every adult capable of thought is responsible for their own actions and for doing the right thing. Turns out, Milano blamed others for getting the virus when the blame likely falls in her own lap.

One of my largest pet peeve’s is when I somebody tries to blame others for their own actions or inactions, and that’s what this looks like. Even picturing Milano’s face with the crocheted mask on I can’t help but chuckle again! lol I really do need to start getting out more ha. I should’ve known that she was a little too overdramatic in her previous video cussing other people for her illness, when in fact it was she who caused her own illness going around with an ineffective mask.

Masks protect others more than oneself.

No, 3 masks.

Florida has far fewer cases per capita than Leftard California.

No, 3 masks.

And how did she get it if masks work?

COVID cases per capita:

Florida is #28 per capita, Shitforbrains.
Used the same table. I used total cases shitforbrains.

No, 3 masks.

What exactly is an effective mask has yet to be solidified with changing information weekly. Currently I’m looking at a science article written in Science Magazine that is studying if the risks are worth it for people to get mixed coronavirus vaccines. Of course, they’re already mentioning the need for boosters- long-term -and these new variants- at least 3 to date, is throwing everything off.

No, 3 masks.

And how did she get it if masks work?

Any number of ways - IDIOT

Forum List

Back