Pull down MLK statues

I agree.He was a racist too.Read his speeches.Every other sentence is "Negro this,negro that.

I'm sure MLK wasn't perfect, he cheated on his wife and was known philanderer. And he also committed intellectual theft. Lets pull down say hmm Rosa Parks memorials because she ate meat. People aren't perfect, this is getting absurd.
He also liked to get all liquored up and was under investigation by the FBI. He was no saint, that's for damn sure.

Yep, tear down his statues, paint over his images or set them on fire, you know, the usual stuff DEMOCRATS do to statues.

• Banned
Fuck liberal assholes. If you want change, you change laws. not this random reactionary shit that puts you in bad light. When Trump wins in November because we hate you dingbats burning down things and tear down statues WHAT DO YOU DO NEXT?

Let's not destroy American history, people!

I dare BLM/Antifa to mess with the Jose Marti statues. Oh! There's one in Central Park! :aargh:
They may not live the day out.
I know the Junipero Serra thing hurt Sgt Diaz. :(
He even wrote a book on the dude.

I'm sure MLK wasn't perfect, he cheated on his wife and was known philanderer. And he also committed intellectual theft. Lets pull down say hmm Rosa Parks memorials because she ate meat. People aren't perfect, this is getting absurd.

What you fail to comprehend is that the idea of taking down statues is based not on just who the statue is of, but of why the statue was erected in the first place.

This is like people waiving the confederate flag, as a support of the ideas the flag stood for.

Man I hate this, please don't pull down statues. Please don't be stupid. Fucking morons.

If it wasn't for the racist era which allowed the statues to be erected in the first place, we wouldn't need to think about tearing them down.

Mindless vandalism, its not an artistic thing. Years back the N+++s smashed shops and businesses and targeted ONE GROUP in 1938 as their nemesis days of rioting called Kristallnacht. History repeating itself.

Mindless vandalism, its not an artistic thing. Years back the N+++s smashed shops and businesses and targeted ONE GROUP in 1938 as their nemesis days of rioting called Kristallnacht. History repeating itself.
Godwin's law (or Godwin's rule of Hitler analogies) is an Internet adage asserting that "as an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1".

What you fail to comprehend is that the idea of taking down statues is based not on just who the statue is of, but of why the statue was erected in the first place.

This is like people waiving the confederate flag, as a support of the ideas the flag stood for.
so tearing down Lincoln and Washington is ok with you .....

If there is public support for it, then yes. But there isn't. And when we put them on our money, both bills and coins, it pretty much secures their right to their statues.

Lets tear down memorials of anything liberals support... I can't think of anything they do.. Because liberals don't create or build or solve problems. Not ONE thing. But they are great critics...like they say, those that CAN'T...are liberals.

um, go back and read my posts again. But I save you the bother. NO , I am being facetious. But these assholes want to put us in concentration camps to "fight racism", it's the next step in the weirdo progressives' mentality.

Lets tear down memorials of anything liberals support... I can't think of anything they do.. Because liberals don't create or build or solve problems. Not ONE thing. But they are great critics...like they say, those that CAN'T...are liberals.
You can start by tearing down all the post offices, court houses, and federal buildings that FDR built.

um, go back and read my posts again. But I save you the bother. NO , I am being facetious.

You just forgive me. I lack the gene that allows me to tell the difference between a conservative lie and conservative hyperbole. I don't know when they're joking or when they're serious.

Was Trump joking or serious when he said "Russia if you're listening ......"

Was Trump joking or serious when he suggested "disinfectant ... like by injection inside..."

Was Trump joking or serious when he said "Slow down the testing"

Black lies matter, um I've seen how the blacks blame whites... Jessie Smollets syndrome has polluted everything. White racism is like being bitten by a shark, or being hit by lightning. Racism is subjective as hell and can you prove it? You can prove you where bitten by a shark or hit by lightning,. but racism?

I love statuary. The artists and the actual work that went into them. I get it. Not to mention, 99% of these works where commissioned and paid for by public consent. Unlike the 12 self appointed assoles that randomly decided to tear them down without public consent like chickenshit as if..you presume to speak for US? Fuck YOU.

Forum List

Back